‹ Prequel: Nightmare

The Second Nightmare

007

I was now scared out of my mind. He was back and it scared me. I laid there on my bed curled up into a ball just starring at the picture of me and Brian together on my end table. "Hey Kels," Brian said coming out in just a towel. He knelled down beside the bed, but I didn't tare my eyes off of the picture. We were at a party on the beach and Matt took the picture of us. I was on Brian's back with a huge smile spread across my face. "Kelsey." I still didn't move. "Kelsey Lynn Haner look at me," he said putting his hand on my cheek and moving my head so I was looking at him.

"What is wrong? Ever since that guy you have been like this." I put my hand on on his hand closed my eyes and sat up in bed and kissed Brian before getting up and walking into the bathroom where I started puking my lungs up. Brian came up behind me and held my dark brown shoulder length hair out of the way.

When I was finished I stood up flushed, and cleaned myself up. I pushed myself onto the counter and put my head in my hands. Brian came back in with a pair of boxers on and closed the door behind him. "Kelsey tell me whats wrong," Brian asked wrapping his arms around me. I hugged him and let my head rest on his shoulder.

"You mean besides me puking up my guts," I asked.

"Yeah."

"Well it's about that guy you saw."

"You mean the guy that tried offering you a ride home."

"Yeah. His name is... is... John Melvric. He um when we were in High School we dated and then college. When I wanted to end it because I didn't feel the same any more I tried breaking up with him and he got really pissed and started beating me and.. and..," I said pulling away not able to finish. Tears were pouring down my cheeks now.

"Kelsey you can trust me. Talk to me," Brian said wiping away my tears. I looked up over at his one of his tattooed arms and rubbed my eyes.

"He started rapping me and he wouldn't let me leave. One day it got to the point where I was kept indoors all the time and he kept me isolated. He would even tape his... his... little lessons as he called them. He'd hand cuff me to the bed and he would bring in different girls and make me watch then he would kill them." I stayed quite letting it soak in.

"Why isn't he in jail then?"

"He was but he was discharged and they didn't have enough evidents to hold him in longer." Finally I looked up and Brian was looking at me with his chocolate brown eyes that always made me melt inside.

"Kelsey I won't let him touch you." I smiled and kissed his lips and hugged him.

"I love you Brian."

"I love you two Mrs. Haner." I smiled and let him go and hopped off the counter.

Brian left to get dressed and I stayed in the bathroom and pulled out a pregnancy test and used it. I hopped in the shower and waited for the fifteen minutes to be up. When I hopped out of the shower Brian held it in his hand and I wrapped the towel around me and blushed.

I tried sneaking out past him, but he grabbed my arm and made me stay in the bathroom. "Kelsey what is this?" I kept my back to him and hugged the towel closer to my body.

"Obviously a pregnancy test that has a blue plus on it," I answered truthfully.

"Your pregnant?," he asked as more of a question.

"Obviously," I muttered under my breath before I walked out of the bathroom to get dressed. I sneaked out of the house and met up with Brittanee at one of the parks.

"I'm pregnant," I confessed to her while rubbing my arm. Brittanee said nothing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey there this is my wonderful update so enjoy it!!
Outfit
-Love KelszillaRAWR13