‹ Prequel: Nightmare

The Second Nightmare

008

I was speechless. Kelsey pregnant? It took a few more minutes for it to register through my brain.

"Oh my God we're both preggo now!"I yelled excitedly and started jumping up and down but Kelsey stood there spacing out. I frowned. She was supposed to happy bounce with me or it just made me look stupid.

"You okay?"I asked. She snapped out of it and gave me a small nod. I frowned again I knew something was wrong but I wouldn't press it to save an arguement.

"Well why don't you and Brian have the night in alone without me and Zacky."I suggested. She nodded and smiled at me.

"Thanks Brittanee."I nodded and grabbed Zacky. On our way home and took his phone and texted Brian.

Hey it's Britt. Something's wrong with your wifey so find out what it is.

We got home and I laid on the bed with Zacky on by my side. I turned the cd player on and started blaring some random song by Fall Out Boy.

Zacky's phone went off. I quickly grabbed it and read a message from Brian.

I will,thanks for the heads up. I rolled my eyes. That's sad when a husband can't even tell when his wife is upset.

I laid my head under Zacky's chin and laughed when his beard,that he was growing,tickled my forehead. I traced figures and words into his chest and then I felt it. I sat up quickly and stared at Zacky.

"It moved."I whispered. A smile quickly spread across both of our faces. He put his hand on my stomach and kissed me passionately when baby Baker kicked.

"I can't wait til that little baby is out and in our arms."Zacky chuckled. I nodded. I was impatiently wait for the babies arrival.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long I tried updating the 4th but my computer was gay and didn't update >.> and I named the turtle KEVIN and gave it to my 2 year old "brother" and he let KEVIN go back to his/her family in the woods. It was adorable when Zacky let KEVIN go. First he sat it down then said "Bye KEVIN." and he started to walk away then he ran back and screamed"KEVINNN!" and kissed KEVIN then his mom had to convince him to get on his bike and ride home. :) I asked him the other day where KEVIN is and he said with his family and then he said "He'll be back" and I was like aweeee. :) I love my "brother" he's the cutest baby boy I've met.