‹ Prequel: Blurry
Status: Please comment and subscribe! <3

Warm Whispers

Like No One Is Watching You.

Saturday Night

"Jack! I will be damned if he stays here with us!" I exclaimed as Jack pulled me over and cupped my mouth as my eyes popped out of my sockets.

"Please." He pleaded as I rolled my eyes.

"Why can't he stay with Matt?" I whined.

"Because he's going out of town for the week." Jack muttered as I shook my head and folded my arms across my chest.

"And don't tell on him, Mae." Jack whispered as I shook my head and met eyes with him.

"This has gone too far. I have to, Jack." I said, giving him a serious look.

"Mae, believe me. You don't know what you're saying. You can't take him to jail." Jack sighed as I licked my dry lips to speak again.

"Jack, I'm doing it." I said.

"No! Mae, come on! Do something else! Like...Oh, I don't know. Chain him up for a while?"

"Chain him up for a while? Are you crazy? You want me to hide a criminal in my house where Tommy is near by? I don't think so." I said, walking downstairs as Jack grabbed my wrist and pulled me back to him again.

"Please." Jack pleaded again as I rolled my eyes.

"You're really pissing me off, Jack!" I exclaimed.

"Look, Alex is coming back over now. He's staying. Come on!" Jack stomped his foot on the ground, acting like a five year old.

"Tommy is asleep would you shut the fuck up?!" I whisper-yelled, walking downstairs as Jack followed behind me.

"Come on, Mae." I heard Jack say as I walked into the kitchen and grabbed an apple, rinsing it off in the sink.

Jack grabbed me from behind and laid his head on my shoulder and pecked at my neck as I rolled my eyes and tried not to giggle.

"Stop, Jack." But I failed and giggled like crazy.

"Jack, I mean it!" I squealed as he pulled me even closer to him and nibbled my neck.

"Jack!" I continued to giggle as we heard a door and then Alex walked into the kitchen with a shocked expression on his face.

"Look what the cat dragged in." I whispered as Jack let me go and I bit down hard into my apple.

Alex gave me a dirty look and sat his bags down by his feet.

"Look, where can I crash? Upstairs or on the couch?" He sighed as I shook my head and placed my hand on my hip.

"Dogs sleep outside. I'll make sure to bring you out a bowl of water every now and then." I smirked as Alex looked me up and down and shot me a pissed off look.

"Alright, guys, chill. Alex, you can sleep on the couch, bro." Jack said as I shook my head at Jack.

What an idiot.

"Thanks, man." Alex smiled, heading for the living room as I bit hard into my apple again.

"Can I trust you to be left alone with him while I go take a shower?" Jack smiled, patting me on the shoulder as I nodded slowly and shrugged.

Jack continued to smile as he kissed my cheek and I blushed.

After Jack went upstairs and everything was silent through the house I threw my apple away and headed toward the living room.

I'm going to tease Alex Gaskarth...

"Oh, Alex." I grinned, leaning in the doorway and sliding my pants down a little so he could see my thong sticking out as his mouth parted slightly.

"You want this?" I whispered as he swallowed hard and nodded slowly.

"Come and get it." I winked, walking upstairs and giggling as I jogged off to my room and grabbed my handcuffs.

I stuck them in my back pocket so he wouldn't notice.

Alex came into my room as I giggled again and curled my finger toward me as he smirked and looked me up and down.

"I missed you." I whispered as he placed his hands on my hips, making my heart fly.

"Go on...lie down on the bed." I winked as he smiled from ear to ear and laid down on the bed up by the headboard.

Just where I wanted him...

"Are you ready for this?" I whispered as he nodded and relaxed.

I got on top of him and ran my hands up and down his chest as he bit down hard on his lip.

"I missed you so much, Mae. You have no idea...I loved the letters. I wanted you to move on." He whispered as I swallowed hard.

I am not feeling sorry for him. No way in hell am I going to feel sorry for him!

"Don't worry about it. I totally get it." I whispered, getting closer to his face as his warm breath brushed up against mine.

I kissed him softly as he gripped onto my back and I let out a moan. He was having a boner right now no doubt.

I took my handcuffs slowly out of my back pocket and grabbed his two hands and held them back by the headboard and handcuffed him really quickly as he froze and pulled away from me.

"Oh, so, it's going to be like that huh?" He said in a husky voice as I smirked and nodded, still sitting on top of him and watching him.

"You've been a very bad boy, Alex." I whispered, getting up off of him as he looked at me in panic.

"Are you going to come back with the whip now?" He laughed as I rolled my eyes and paced around my room, watching him.

"You deserve some time locked up...And some time is what you're going to get." I grinned, taking the key to the handcuffs and sticking it in my bra.

"Buh bye." I wiggled my fingers at him and shut the door on him as he started to yell.

Jack came out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist and he looked at me curiously.

"I took care of him." I smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright, very short, I know :[
I'm sorry. Haha.
But the next chapter will be long!
I promise.
But she handcuffed him to the bed :]
Also, check out my other story!
It's incest!
And this time they're blood related!
It's called Brotherly Love.
I believe it's going to be really amazing!
I hope you guys go check it out! And I would love it if you guys commented and subscribed!
Love you guys!
Love & Rockets, Faith (Faye) <3