Status: active

Neighbhors Know My Name: Trey Songz Story

Neighbhors Know My Name

Vanessa POV

I got home showered and got dressed in my pajamas. I sighed as I looked at the picture of my dad. I bet you're wondering why I live with Trey.
*flashback*
"Vanessa get the door!" yelled my mom. I skipped down the stairs, into the foyer. I opened the door and saw my dad's friend lieutenant Jones and 3 other men. "Uhm Sir what are you doing here?" I asked. "Is your mother home?" he asked. "Uh yeah one minute." I ran up to her room. "Ma Lieutenant Jones is at the door." I told her. "Really? Your father might be coming home!" she said happy fixing her hair. I laughed as we walked to the door. "Maim, I'm sorry." he said sadly handing her my dad's uniform. "What?" she whispered. "Mom what's going on?" I asked. "We're sorry for your loss, we're all going to miss him." "What! NO WHERE IS MY HUSBAND? IT CANT BE, BRING ME MY FUCKING HUSBAND!" They tried to console her. And I rember, it felt like my heart was broken. Not broken like a guy told he hated me or my goldfish died. No, this feeling was like someone took knife and stabbed me over and over again. It was like half of me was gone, my body was numb and I couldnt hear anything. *end flashback*I can't remember if I cried that night, but I know I cried a lot when my sister came home and asked us what had happened. I cried when my mom tried to commint suicide 2 weeks later, I cried when they took her to a mental hospital 3 months later. My sister couldn't handle it and moved to Florida with her boyfriend. I had no where to go and I remember Trey suggesting I stay with him and ever since I've been living with him. I smiled and set the picture down.
I turned on my laptop and checked my twitter and myspace. Once I was bored of the computer I turned on the TV. Someone knocked at my door. “Come in.” I called. Forrest walked in with a bag of popcorn. “Hey buddy what’s up?” “Can we watch a movie, I brought the popcorn.?” he asked sitting on the bed with me.
“Sure, you pick a movie and I’ll go get some more snacks.” I told him. I walked in to the kitchen and Trey was in there warming something up. I opened the fridge and got som e soda and then I grabbed ice cream. “Movie night with Forrest.” I explained as he gawked at me. “What?” “Nothing, it’s just you’d rather hang out with my little brother and gain 20 pounds then play madden with me”” he asked in a playfull manner. I laughed, “of course and hey I will not gain 20 pounds, because I’m waking you up early tommrow so we can run.” I told him walking down the hall. “Whatever, and oh no I don’t want to join you thanks for asking!” he yelled after me. I laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Trey POV

Vanessa and I just home from our 3 mile run. “So when are you planning on going to LA?” she asked as we collapsed on my bed. “How about we fly out this weekend?” I asked her pulling out my suitcase already. “Yeah that’s fine as long as its alright with April.” “ight, it’s probably cool with her.” “Okie doke and from there I’ll probably head to my sisters.” she noted going thru my drawer. “In Florida?” she nodded, “How long you leaving for?” she shrugged. "Probably 2 weeks"
then her phone rang, “Hello? Oh hey baby…yeah I’ll be over there later, you gonna come get me babe?…k….mm I cant wait…see you later…haha shut up…buh bye.” I felt a weird feeling inside listening to her talk to a guy like that.
♠ ♠ ♠
What is your favorite Trey Songz song? Favorite music video? Mine is One Love and my favorite music video is......neighbhors know my name... lol