Too Young to Fall in Love

Athena

God, I hated Vince. Fucking hated him.

He was such a prick! Everything he did, every single word that left his lips and every snide smirk that played across his face made me want to puke. He was a complete and total dirtbag. He lied, he used people, he womanized every girl he met and he made an ass of himself while doing so. But what really bugged me about him was that he got away with it. He got off the bill with a clean slate every time, and that pissed me off to no end. I felt as if every time I looked at him, I could explode with anger and disgust. He just thought he was so fucking cute, that everybody loved him. And they did – but I fucking hated him, and that was one thing that would never change. He'd proved over the past four days that I'd spent with him and the rest of the Crüe that he was a worthless slime ball, and that's all I ever treated him like, despite what others may have thought. He may have been Prince Neil to the rest of the world, but to me, he was just scum.

And now, lucky for me, he was sitting right across from me on the dreaded tour bus that was much too small for my liking. It didn't seem to have enough space on it; no matter what I did, I couldn't get away from Vince. And that made his existence so much worse.

“Stop staring at me,” I sneered, not needing to glance away from the window to know that Vince was, once again, ogling me like a piece of fresh meat. I could feel him practically raping me with his eyes, and as much as I wanted to ignore it, I could only go so long before getting fed up with it. It wasn't a free peep show; he just needed to fucking quit it.

“Huh?” I heard him ask, feigning innocence as usual. I looked over to see him pretending to be absorbed in the issue of Hit Parader he held in his hands, only glancing up briefly to meet my hate-filled eyes. I sent him a nasty glare. “You say something?”

“Don't act like you weren't doing it, Vince! I caught you!” He furrowed his brows, momentarily setting down his magazine.

“Doing what? I was just reading – ”

“The fuck you were! You've been watching me for the past hour-and-a-half, and it's fucking creepy! Just knock it off, alright?” God, it was like dealing with a best friend's horny little brother!

He mocked confusion, shifting in his seat so he was sitting up. I continued to shoot daggers at him, my anger quickly multiplying. He seemed to know just how to tick me off, and had gotten extremely good at it during the short time I'd stayed with the band.

“Seriously, Addie, I don't know what you're talking about.”

“Don't call me Addie,” I snapped, scowling. I didn't want him to feel like he knew me well enough to even dare call me by that nickname.

A smirk immediately popped up on his face, his wholesome demeanor suddenly gone. I instantly knew what he was going to do when I saw that familiar, demonic glint in his eye.

Addie,” he mused, drawing my name out long and obnoxiously on his tongue. His childish antics annoyed me even further, just like he knew they would. I clenched my fists, my temper rising fast. “Aaaaddie! Addie, Addie, Addie!”

“You're so immature!” I yelled, finally getting up to leave. I couldn't take it anymore.

I started to storm in the direction of the back of the bus, just barely hanging onto my composure by a thread, when he jumped up after me and grabbed my arm. I swiveled back around, ready to knock the fucker's lights out. All my anger suddenly drained, though, when I found myself face-to-face with those deep, gorgeous brown eyes of his.

“You really don't mean that, now do you?” he murmured softly, a playful smile still gracing his smooth lips. I was breathless, unable to speak as his beauty and closeness kept me stupefied. “I'm not immature, baby, you know that. If you want, I could show you how much of a man I really am...” Before I could even piece together a coherent thought on what he'd just said, his face was closing the miniscule distance between mine and our lips were connected into a hot kiss.

At first I was shocked, frozen to the spot as he crushed my lips with his. His tongue slipped from his mouth to run along my lower lip, gently laving it with an animal-like hunger. I felt his hands land on my hips, sneaking up under my shirt to caress my hidden skin. He paused before going further, sharing hot air with me as his steamy breath passed through his parted lips to mine, my mouth open with shock. He then let his tongue dip between my lips, pressing up against mine insistently, begging for a mutual reaction. As soon as I felt his tongue prodding mine like that, some sense was knocked into me. I suddenly jolted back into consciousness, my brain rebooting and telling me I'd been standing there much too long.

Putting my hands against his chest, I shoved him away from me. He stumbled backwards a bit, looking angered and surprised by my reaction. I fixed him the meanest, most menacing glare I could manage, my mind still going haywire from the kiss and the feel of his hands on my body. As infuriated as I was with him, I was still having a hard time computing the fact that he'd pretty much just molested me.

As this thought just barely started to sink in, I suddenly hit my peak and snapped. Stomping over to him, I reached my hand up to give his face a nice, hard slap. He stumbled backwards again, completely and utterly stunned.

“How fucking dare you, you creep!” I shrieked, completely livid. My pent up anger and hatred for him just seemed to skyrocket at that point, finally bursting after having to keep my resolve for the past four days. I couldn't do it anymore. I just couldn't force myself to keep my cool, not this time. And especially not after that.

“What the fuck was that for?” he yelled, his eyes now smoldering with malice as well. He put up a hand to gingerly feel where my hand had collided with his cheek. I'd smacked him so hard that there was a red mark lingering there in the shape of my hand print.

“For shoving your tongue in my mouth!” I screamed. “For putting your hands on me! For being the world's largest fuckhead and thinking you're hot shit!” He took a step forward, his brown eyes piercing mine.

“What's that supposed to mean?” he asked lamely, his eyes on fire. I stepped forward, too.

“That you're a fucking jerk! And that you're not as godly as you seem to think you are!” I spat, getting right up in his face. He reared back a bit, attempting to distance himself from me, but I only got closer again. “You're always walking around like you're king of the world, and I hate it! Other people might treat you like you're royalty, Vince, but I never will! And you can take that to heart, asshole!”

I spun on my heel and stormed off into the bunks, slamming the curtain back as I did so, leaving Vince there with an aloof look on his face. It looked as if none of that had even phased him, like he hadn't even heard me. He just looked dead.

Figures. That douche bag never gives a fuck about what anyone thinks, I thought heatedly to myself, plopping down onto Tommy's empty bunk. Both he and Nikki had locked themselves into the tiny bathroom an hour earlier, doing what they always did: shooting up, drinking and snorting themselves into oblivion. Mick was passed out drunk on his own bunk, snoring softly, which left me to myself. That was good – if anyone else even tried to speak to me at that moment, I'd probably blow up again. Vince just made so fucking mad! I almost wanted to cry!

Scavenging around in Tommy's bed for a moment, I quickly found what I was looking for – a half-empty bottle of Stoli that he'd stashed under his pillow. Unscrewing the cap, I titled my head back and bolted down a few good-sized gulps of the alcohol, wanting nothing more than to just forget at that moment. To forget about Vince, and his nasty attitude, and the feel of his tongue in my mouth and his hands on my hips. I just wanted to erase him and his entire existence from my memory forever.

But, even after finishing off the entire rest of the bottle, that seemed impossible. Try as I might, I couldn't forget the kiss – or how much I'd liked it, for that matter. Even though I'd never admit it, I enjoyed it. It was oddly amazing, arousing me to a point of shivering when I thought of it, causing me to doubt my whole screaming fit I'd just had with the man. Maybe he was as good as everybody said...but I wouldn't even allow myself to think of that possibility. I would never, ever lower myself to respecting – not even liking – that man. I didn't even want to think about him.

And that's what propelled me to join Nikki and Tommy in the bathroom that night, drugging myself until I couldn't even think at all.
♠ ♠ ♠
FINALLY. HOLY CRAP-OLA!

This took too long, and it's not even that good. But all my shit got lost when my dumb ass broke my flash drive, so I whipped this little shitter up in an hour. Voile, fuckers!

Alex and her wonderful companion, Riley, LOVE comments. So you should definitely make their day with one of your own. (DO IT OR I'LL KILL YOU.)