Status: Being worked on...slowly c:

Silhouettes and Blackouts

"My crime isn't as criminal as you think."

A runaway since he was eleven, Ryan is obviously not your average kid. He's rescinded the last name his adoptive parents gave him, knows how to kill you in thirteen different ways (without the help of a weapon), and has been convicted of three first degree murder charges. As far as the government knows, that's all he's done, but assassins generally have much more to their name. To him, it seems that he'll be stuck in prison until he can attempt to get parole.

Until he meets Alex Rugenwald, daughter of infamous con Jessalyn Rugenwald, on the plane taking him to the North American Juvenile Detention Center. They suddenly realize that they have a bond as friends, and while they may not trust each other, they decide it's best they look out for one another. But, soon enough, Ryan runs into a few old friends that he owes a favor to, but he may just enjoy it.

After all, prison breakouts tend to give you the opportunity to get out of prison.

Meanwhile, in the southwest of the United States, David O'Leary, a thief convicted of several charges, falls under the protection of Bethany Moinly, an infamous assassin herself and a person with unfinished business outside of Morris Correctional Facility. They make a deal with the devil in human form to attempt to try and get out, but neither of them are confident they'll make it out alive.

Waiting for parole so you can get your revenge on those that screwed you isn't exactly as appealing, though.