Status: Hey guys, I changed the end of chapter 7! check it out!

No Footsteps To Follow

If Only..

I stood there staring out in space, watching Sk...Skye.. walk out of the store..I stood in the same spot for several minutes until my boss started yelling.
"James! What are you doing?!"
"OH! Well, umm..I was..a..jus--"
"GET TO WORK!"
"Yes Mr. Johnson."
"Clean up that mess!" he said, looking at the bag of chips spread around the floor.
"Yes sir."

I didn't know anything about Skye..except that she was beautiful. Her brown hair that perfectly laid on her shoulders, her amazing green eyes...and last but not least, Her smile...what was I thinking? I'll probably never see her again!
"Duh James!" I mumbled.
I went back to work for a couple of hours untill my shift ended.
"Bye Mr. Johnson. See you tomorrow."
" See ya Kid."
I got home and tried to sneak up to my room before my mom saw me and try to give me the "how was your day at work" question she asks me daily. But the first crack of the
stairs caught her attention..

"Crap!" I said outloud.

" Hey budd, how was work?"
Well mom...I actually met a beautiful girl that I can't get out of my head, and I barley know her! It feels great!...I thought to myself..

"It was good..kinda dead though." I actually said.
"Well dear, that area IS pretty dead."
"Yeah..I know..Anyways, how was your day?"
"Good, just busy like always.."
I nodded to let her know I heard what she had said, then walked up the creaky old stairs to my room. I opened to the door to my room and shoved clothes on the floor to the side so I could enter. There wasn't anything I could do..except hope...hope that I would be able to see Skye again.
I flopped face down on my bed..
"If only I had her number" I said muffled into my pillow.
♠ ♠ ♠
luvv you readers out there!! sorry it took me so long, ive had writers block and been busy!!
heres a chapter!! <3 Please comment and subscribe!!