Status: Hey guys, I changed the end of chapter 7! check it out!

No Footsteps To Follow

On Tour!

SKYE'S POV-

As the dreading sound of my alarm clock went off on Friday morning I slowly adjusted my eyes to the sunlight shining through my windows and woke up for another day of school.

I walked through the hallways heading towards my locker, saying hi to friends that I passed but also hoping James wasn't at his locker when I turned the corner. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath as I rounded the corner...It ended with a THUD...and out of all people who was it? James. Of course.

"Oh crap." he said disappointed with himself. " I..am so sorry!!"

"James..That was my fault. I'm so sorry."

I could feel my cheeks changing colors in embarrassment...

"You know, people usually don't close their eyes when they are walking down hallways full of students." he said teasingly.

"Be quiet!" shoving his shoulder.

He gave me his cute side grin and handed me my homework that was spread over the floor minutes before.

"Thanks James." I said shyly.

"It's not a problem. I'll see you around."

Alright, so running into James wasn't as bad as I thought...

I walked into first period, and the announcements sounded over the intercom.

"Good Morning Tucson High School! This afternoon will be the Senior Prom activity and.. "
I didn't ever listen closely to the announcements..but something caught my attention today..

"For our last announcement, our senior here at Tucson, James Taylor has exciting news! Him and his band, were asked to go on tour and play for several different places and even out of state!"

James, has a band? I knew he played guitar, but a band? Wow...

Science class came around and everyone was surrounding James congratulating him. I wasn't sure why I wasn't as happy as I should have been for him. I guess it was that I was slightly upset that he was leaving, He's a nice kid and wouldn't mind getting to know him.

It was finally the weekend!! I had a girls night planned with Jade and I was looking forward to it all week!! As I jumped into the drivers side of my blue Toyota Corolla, Jade jumped in the passenger seat.

"Skye! What is up with you and James?!"

"Oh stop Jade! Nothing! He's just being nice."

"Totally not true, he's into you. It's obvious. Too bad he's going on tour in a couple months."

I quickly glanced over at Jade to roll my eyes at her...I focused my gaze back on the road and heard several different tires screech trying to stop before we all collided. My body was thrown forward, forcing my head into the front of the steering wheel. The last thought that ran through my head was; it's over.
♠ ♠ ♠
UPDATED!!!! <3 ENJOY! Sorry its not very long. I'll update again soon!! I LOVE ALL MY READERS!! Subscribe and Comment pleassseee!!! (: