Status: Hiatus

I'll Always Be Dreaming of You.

Come On Sweet Catastrophe.

It all started that fateful day when I just happened to be riding my scooter at the same time as a rowdy group of boys were riding their skateboards down my street. Neither of the three were paying attention, so when we collided, I didn't question why. It seemed like fate was out to get me one way or another.

The first to run into me, had brown eyes and I'm guessing brown hair, but he was wearing a hat. That's pretty much all I had to observe before the boys ran into me, knocked me off my scooter, and sent me tumbling to the ground.

We all fell into a mess of twisted limbs and abandoned modes of transportation. I got squished under three bodies, which was more than my 5 foot 3 stature could stand. I started kicking around, sort of hoping that one of these guys would get the hint and get off. And, I was sort of hoping that the other two would follow suit.

Luckily, when they all got off, the person I was observing before I crashed, gave me his hand to help me up. He pulled me up with ease and I took this time to observe the other two. They were all skinny it seemed, and extremely rambunctious. The skinniest out of the three had tattoos on his neck and really pretty blue eyes. Now, the last one, had spiked up brown hair and the prettiest blue eyes I had ever seen in my life.

It seemed like they were all aware of my gaze and gave me questioning glances, so the one who helped me up decided to take charge. He stepped forward and held out his hand. "I'm Tom and these are my friends," He gestured towards the two in the back. "Mark and Travis."

I shook his hand before introducing myself as well. "I'm Amy and this," I gestured towards my mangled scooter, "is my scooter. We are both pleased to meet you." I grinned and he laughed.

"Well, there is one more order of business before we decide if we like you."

I laughed and the guy with the really pretty blue eyes hid his face. "And what would that be?"

He turned around and stood beside me. "You see the guy hiding his face," he pointed to him, "that's Mark."

"And what has that got to do with anything?"

He sighed. "If you would let me finish, I would tell you!" I giggled and he took that to continue. "Well, I have this thing going and if you answer right, then we keep you. If not, Mark gets raped." I giggled again. He turned his head to me. "You wouldn't want Mark to get raped now do you?" I shook my head no. "Then the pressure is on you to answer right."

I was confused, but I went along with it anyways. "Alright..."

"Now... the golden question. The question that determines whether we like you or not. The question that determines your fate with blink-182. Will you-"

Tom was cut off by Mark I'm guessing. "Shut the fuck up Tom!"

Tom laughed and shook his head no. "Will you-"

He was cut off by Mark again. "I'll kick your ass later!"

Tom laughed again. "I highly doubt that." He turned to me. "Will you go out with Mark?"

"That was seriously your question?"

"Yes. You see, no girl has ever said no to him before."

I looked at Mark, who looked absolutely pissed, then I looked back at Tom. "Well I guess this makes me the first. I will not go out with Mark."

Tom laughed and got me in a bone-crushing hug. "You are my new best friend!"

I let him go and looked at Mark for a quick second before walking away. Was it jut me, or did I see a smile of determination on his face? No. It couldn't have. I turned around and he winked at me before turning his attention to Tom and Travis. I think I've unintentionally started something. Something that could change my life. Something that could make my life worthwhile.
♠ ♠ ♠
first chapter! :)
i decided to do a story on Mark Hoppus, because... he's not written about enough.
first chapters always suck, but tell me what you guys think!
:)

Title Credit: Hurricane by Something Corporate