Status: Hiatus

I'll Always Be Dreaming of You.

You Keep Me On the Edge of My Seat.

As soon as I heard the crack of fist on skin, I turned my head around so fast, I could've sworn I got whiplash. The next thing I saw was Tom on the pavement holding his nose. "What the fuck bro?!"

I looked over at Mark for an explanation, but he just shrugged it off and walked away. I now turned towards Travis, and he shrugged too, before running after Mark. I needed down on the pavement next to Tom and moved his hands away from his face to see how bad it was.

His nose was slightly swolen, but it was hard to tell whether or not it was broken with all the blood pouring out. "Oh, honey," I said to him. He looked up at me and smiled weakly. I held out my hand to him, which he so gratefully took. "C'mon, let's go get you cleaned up."

He looked over at me and let go of my hand. "Thanks for this," He mumbled.

I smiled a small smile. "You're welcome," I looked over at him, "but, I need to know where you live, so lead the way."

He smirked as we got to walking in the direction towards his house. "What? So you can stalk me?"

I laughed and shoved him in the arm. "Oh, you know I just can't resist you," I said as I turned and winked at him.

He giggled at me. "Oh, oh my."

We both laughed at each other, and I looked over to see if the bleeding had stopped, and it hadn't. "Tilt your head back, so you don't look like a disgusting zombie."

He shrugged and tilted his head back, and kept on walking. "Man, this is fucking disgusting," he said with disgust present in every word.

I laughed at his discomfort. "This is what you're supposed to do! It stops the bleeding,"

"We'll it's fucking disgusting."

I laughed so much this time that I snorted, and that made him laugh too. He tilted his head back forward, looked in front of him, and noticed we were standing in front of his house. "Well, here we are. Home."

&&

"Well there you go," I said as I patted his head. "All cleaned up."

"Fuck yeah, man," he said as he hopped off the counter in his kitchen, "Thanks a bunch,"

I smiled genuinely at him before putting the first aide stuff back into the box. "You're welcome," I turned back to him and leaned against he counter. "What the hell was that about anyways?"

With that, he completely walked out of the bathroom. I raised my eyebrow and followed him out into his kitchen. I found him leaning against his counter slyly, and I walked over to him. "I'm serious, man," he looked at me and sighed.

"Don't worry about it," he said with a wave of his hand.

I raised my eyebrow at him. "Seriously, Amy. Just drop it."

"Fine," I huffed at him. "But that doesn't mean I'm going to forget about it."

He half-smiled at me. "Fair enough. You'll know when you're older," he said with a smirk.

"Smart ass."
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay well here it is! It's not that great, but hey, it's an update. :) I doubt anyone is reading this anymore, but I have to ask, what do you guys think its about?

Title credit: Jaws on the Floor - You Me At Six