Status: writting =)

Lacey's Spirit

Madame, who are you?

I was so relieved to get away from the orb ghost, that I forgot to wonder why I was being called to the prinicpal's office. When I got there, the door was locked and the window was dark. "Hello Mr. Principal, Sir?" I called out. I tapped on the door, and it slowly creeped open. Great, this was like something out of a horror movie.

I started to step inside, when something tackled me to the ground. "What the hell where you thinking!" shrieked Robyn. I pushed her off me and sat up. "What in the hell are you talking about?" I yelled back, about sick of her weirdness for the day. "I..I" she passed out. "Robyn!" Uh-Oh, this was so not good. She had only done this once before. When she had an extremely powerful vision. I carried her into the office and shut the door. Then I looked up.

A strange spirit woman was floating about 6 inches off the ground in front of me. She had flowing black hair and icey blue eyes. She was beautiful, but she wasn't Lacey. "Who are you?" I asked stunned. "Don't you remember me from last night?" she sang in that melodic voice all ghosts have. So it wasn't Lacey. This dissapointment must have been in my eyes, because she said, "Now, now, I have talked with that Lacey girl of yours, and she has been trying to reach you." "Lacey.." I whispered. "Now back to business, we need your help," she started. "Help with what?" I asked. "The tamers have been coming in stronger than usual lately, and we fear for the balance of the world. Please help us." Her voice started fading. "We'll send someone for you tomorrow." Then she vanished.

"What happened?" Robyn asked, sitting up holding her head. "Ugg, I'm going home." She attempted to stand up and fell back. I caught her in one arm. Then she passed back out. I picked her up in both arms, and walked out to the parking lot. I put her in the passenger seat of her hummer. Her brown hair was all over her face, so I brushed it back. "Quit!" she snapped, and slapped my hand away from her face. "Please take me home," she whimpered, holding her head again. Her brown eyes filled with tears before she shut them. I jumped in the drivers seat, started the car, and did what she requested.

On the way to her house, she started mumbling nonsense, so I turned on the radio to block it out. When she did this, she spoke in different tongues and it always freaked me out. Then I heard the word "tamer." So I turned off the radio. "They're coming, They're coming fast," she whimpered, and was once again quiet.

I carried her up to her room and laid her on her bed. Then I went to get her an ice water for when she woke up. I grabbed a soda out of her fridge for me, and walked back up to her room. When I entered, I found her sitting up, looking panicked. "You're okkayy," I told her to calm her down. When she opened her mouth to start asking questions, I put my finger over her lips. "We'll talk about it later when you're feeling better. Here drink this." I handed her the glass of water. She sipped at it, and continued to look around the room all confused. "How did I get home?" she asked. "I drove you." She didn't yell at me for driving her hummer, which she hated when I did. I sort of started to get worried, because she wasn't acting like her normal, bitchy self that I've grown to love. "Just go back to sleep Byn." "Don't leave me," she pleaded with her eyes. She looked so vunerable and scared. I laid down beside her and wrapped my arms around her. Then she finally went back to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kind of pointless and sucky, but oh well. I liked it.

Comments are love. (=