Status: Short hiatus. Sorry!

Elina

Luka

"Let's stay here tonight," Elina said, grabbing his hand and pulling him closer to look at the stars. Wait. What? Luka sat next to her, stunned into silence. He didn't want to draw attention to the fact that they were still holding hands.

He didn't know how long they'd been sitting like that when Elina suddenly moved. He looked over at her, to see what she was doing.

"Just getting comfortable," she said, laughing quietly.

"Won't your parents get mad?" Luka watched her expression as he asked the question. She frowned slightly, and shrugged.

"Probably, but I don't really care. They should have thought about that before they decided to choose my husband for me," she replied coolly. "What about yours?"

Luka just sighed in response. "They're too busy trying to figure out why my fiancée never showed up to our dinner tonight. They probably won't even notice I'm gone." They never do... he thought bitterly.

The two sat in silence for a few moments, gazing at the stars. Luka was trying to figure out what to do. Elina still sat with her hand in his, apparently either unaware of the contact or unbothered by it.

He didn't mind the contact, by any means, but he was confused. This was the same girl that just the night before had been so rude to him, and now she wanted to stay out all night with him? I will NEVER understand women.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so short, but it's been quite a while since I've even LOOKED at this story. Hopefully I'll be able to get back into it here pretty soon, but school has been crazy the past few weeks.

Also, due to some recent events I've sort of reworked my page, including my username. I hope it's not horribly confusing haha. ;)

Comments are greatly appreciated! :)