Legendary Party

Chapter 8: An Evil Provoke

It had been two days since the legendary party did not meet each other. This day was the start of the new week while there wasn’t any lesson at the afternoon so the party sat down in their empty classroom, discussing about their issue.

"Eh…had you all decided to face our own fate? Hmm…we must know that if we join the war, our families and friends would be in danger...But on another hand, those devils already knew us and no matter where we escaped, they will still find us one day. So, it’s better for us to gain powers and protect our families, if we gained fame, everyone will buy my stuff and I'll be rich, wahahahahhaha." Machi said while laughing away and everyone stared at him.

"Alright, I shut up..." said Machi.

While they were still thinking, a schoolmate from another class passed by and gave a look to danny for a long time and made a evil smile."

Danny frowned and scolded the classmate, "Hey, what the hell you laughing?"

The schoolmate replied calmly, "I was thinking that a girl like you would actually live in this world. And was someone who had no figure, no face and look at your hair, so oily, what the hell is this? I thought you die off better as no guys will marry you and you got to live alone all of your life."

"I don’t know who were you targeting at but please get off right now before I changed my mind. I am serious,” said Danny as her eyes revealed that she was being pissed off by the stupid guy.

The classmate replied, “Yeah? So, you want to bash me is it? Haha…if you dare to do it then I’ll tell the whole school the kind of person you are and let’s see how they look at you...hahahaha."

The school mate went off after finished his words while Danny trying to calm down but her anger was blowing up and she ran off chasing after the schoolmate. Lan worried that something bad will happen and he followed Danny.

Lan stopped as he saw that Danny was wearing something different as the previous one. She looked as if she had changed into another person, a killing sense shown in her eyes and was prepared to attack anyone.

Just when Danny going to attack the school mate, Lan went forward and tried to stop Danny but was pushed away. He knocked onto the pillar and was hit by the head, he went unconscious while Danny was still not awake and was going on to her attacks. Suddenly someone shouted,

"Danny, wake up!!!" Tian Di shouted, hoping that Danny could stopped her actions.

Danny heard some familiar voice and as she started to calm down. However, her anger was too powerful and went berserk again. As Danny was going to strike, Tian Di founded some stone and throw towards Danny using all of his strength. Danny’s head got hit by the stone and fainted. The rest of the legendary party followed up and was shocked at the two unconscious fellows while the guy already disappeared.

Everyone brought Danny and Lan to the school medical room and just the right time, Lei Han was waiting for them. They put both of them onto the medical bed while the others try to find medicine for treating them. Lei han looked at Danny at detailed and found that her body actually contained demonic blood which his previous prediction was wrong. Danny was not an ordinary human, but with the mixed of wolf’s blood.

Lan was being treated as he suffered only minor injuries while Danny was in a worsen condition. Nobody knew how to make her awake and they suddenly thought of the legendary module. Everyone called for their legendary module and tried to find ways to cure Danny.

Just when everyone were still analysing, Lan woke up and told the party that he had found a solution for Danny. It was in part 4, page 33, it says Danny's ancestor is a combine of wolf and human, the demonic blood in every generation would pass on to the next generation and there's no complete cure to get rid the blood. And whenever the person went over their anger range, they would go berserk and attacked everyone just like the wolf.

However there was a way to control the blood into smallest level. Everyone concentrated as Lan continued his words.

“To cure Danny, there must be a special test tube called the demon tube which was made of all kinds of material to absorb the demonic essence, a highly skilled person would have to push out the demonic blood into the test tube and added in green leaves and left in at the open space to absorb sunlight.

But before doing that, we had to protect Danny’s power by inserting her power into another test tube called the Sunio test tube. It can be obtained by absorbing sunlight from exactly 12pm till 2pm in 200m above the ground.

The power could be plunge out using Sunio needle which could be bought in the heaven slayer's Domio shop, the biggest weapon shop of the world. As Danny would lose its power, we had to prevent her from getting weaker. Thus, we have to sink her body in a pool of ketpie leaves with high pressure water which can be bought in domio shop...”

Lan was too fatigued and fainted. Everyone guessed the fairy had told him so but for security, they looked into the book and everything that Lan told them was true. They looked at each other and were determined to save Danny. Tian Di who was in love with Danny insisted to stay and looked after Danny while the rest of them went off for the solution.