Legendary Party

Chapter 11: The Truth…Ruler of the heaven world

“Hey, calm down, Machi, shouting don’t solve the problem. We had to think of something. Hey, Lei Han, do you know where these stuff located at? Maybe we can find them ourselves,” said Tian Yu while looking at Lei Han.

“Nope, we don’t have enough time. All of things can be found in the heaven world but it will be too late when we gather them all. There are two solutions right now. Either we wait for re-stock or …” he replied

“Or what..?”

“Get the guts of the wolf races.” Lei Han replied.

“What..wolf races? That’s easy, we have plenty of them in the human world, with your skills, hundred of them will not be a problem. Hehe, Danny, you going to be alright soon…” said Tian Yu while smiling away.

“Nope, not those ordinary ones, we need to find them from the demon world but that’s a dangerous task. Nobody ever come back alive from there except those single-digit ranks.”

“What…? Only from 1-9 have the chance to remain alive from the demon world? Oh god, what shall we do?”

“Hey, Lei Han, I have a question. What will happen to Danny if she doesn’t get the cure? Will she die?” asked Machi.

“No, she won’t”

“Okay, that’s good but what’s the pointing of curing her if she doesn’t die?”

“That’s what I’m going to say, Danny will survive but she will lose herself and start attacking other people until everyone or she dies.”

“What..!” both of them shouted.

Just as they were pondering over the issue, noise of the horses’ footstep was heard and everyone looked to the direction of the castle. A group of warriors went down their rider and walked towards the centre of the district.

“Here is the order from the heaven king, everyone who involve in the robbery case have to present themselves in the castle hall by tonight evening. No objection is allowed and non-related people are not supposed to follow, punishment will be given for defiance.” reported one of the warriors who then folded his order and hinted his accompanies.

Everyone went back to their stalls and soon the crowd had disappeared. Those warriors hopped back to their riders and ran back to the castle except one who turned his back towards the three of them.

“Lei Han!” shouted one of the warriors who stood a distance away from Lei Han. He wore the same costume as those warriors and ride a good-looking horse but obviously, he was weaker than the rest of them. One of the warriors hinted the weakest guy and he told them to go ahead without him.

“Hey, Hinlay, how are you? Oh well, you have become one of those lackeys…” said Lei Han as he walked towards his mate. The two followed him at the back and smiled at the warrior.

“Well, I’m being forced by my father. You know, every single man in our member has to be a warrior if not; we are out of the house. Do you mind introduce your friends, they look so young and promising!”

“Those are my students; they are here to help me with something. By the way, they are part of the legendary party, just that, they are not being trained yet.”

“Ooo..I see. What are you doing here then? Aren’t you suppose to stay in the human world?” said Hinlay in surprise.

“One of my students is sick and I have to get the medicine for her but the ingredients are missing. Every shop that sells them is robbed. There’s something wrong here. Do you know anything about this?”

“Hmm…let me think. Oh, I only remembered that yesterday night, I was strolling in the garden and I saw some shadows flew passed me. I followed him and reached the district but the shadow was gone. I walked around and found that nobody got injured so I went back to the castle and informed my seniors. They have seen nothing but their security gone tighter. I’m so happy that they got intense of what I’ve said. I guessed those things were being stolen by the shadow.”

“Those high officers are already investigating so there’s nothing to worry about.”

Lei Han pondered over the incident and thought that this might not seem as simple as it is. He asked Hinlay whether he can brought them to the castle and he hesitated. But for the sake of his friend, Hinlay agreed and led them to the castle.

It was a long walk and it took them a few hours before reaching the castle. Shop owners who were involved waited outside the main gate with the guards keeping a close eye. Finally, the gate was opened and everyone went in without problems including the four of them. One servant took the group to the castle hall whereby the king and officers were seated in their position. Chairs were provided and located at the centre of the hall; the four of them joined settled themselves while waiting for the meeting to start.

It was the first time that Tian Yu and Machi were in a castle which they never experienced it before even in the human world. They felt exciting and intense, afraid that one word wrong would drag them down to hell. They sat at the centre of the seats so that they could hide themselves in some way. They browse around the castle hall and it looked exactly the same in those China dramas they have seen. A long hall way with red carpets linked to the king seats. Two important officers sat beside the king while the others were lined in the two columns. There were four red pillars with dragons craved on them and were painted in gold while the rest of hall were in the mixed of gold and red. The king was about to speak and everyone focus their attention to him.

“Good evening everyone, I’m the king of the heaven world and I thank everyone who comes for the meeting. As this incident affects the heaven world and there is a need for everyone to propose their opinions. Now, I shall pass on to my right hand man, Lord Gordan. Gordan, please.”

“Thank you, my lord.” Lord Gordan bowed to the king and walked towards the centre of the castle hall, just in front of the group of people who sat in the guests section.

“Alright, everyone, please look at the list at my left hand side.” Lord Gordan said as he pointed towards the aura screen that appeared in gold colour. Everyone turned their view to the screen and mumblings started here and there.

“Everyone…” and everyone kept silent.

“These are the thing that were missing during the incident yesterday, if I miss out anything, please point them out and I add to the list. Anyone..?” Everyone kept silent and looked at each other, perhaps, all the things were written on the list and lord Gordan continued.

“Well, I guessed all the things were here, now I need to know where you all at and what did you do from yesterday night 8pm onwards and any clues you have find this morning. As detail as possible, I start from you, you may speak now.” Lord Gordan pointed to the first man sitting in the first column, first row. The man described what Lord Gordan asked and everyone followed the same. They went on describing the same until it reached us. Lord Gordan gave us a suspicious look and hinted his men. They pointed their spears towards them as if they were the master mind of the incident. Others retreated from the four of them and Lord Gordan walked slowly towards them.

“I have never seen those kids before and why is a warrior sitting here. I say involving people, are you selling things in the district while doing part-time as a warrior?” said Lord Gordan.

“No..! Please listen to me, my name is Hinlay and I seen the shadow yesterday. I followed him to the district but he was gone. Those two kids are part of the legendary party and right now, the students of Lei Han. He’s a heaven slayer who stayed in the human world. And now, one of their friends was sick and they are here to get the ingredients for treatment but the things they needed were missing and none of the shop had it. I guessed this was related so I brought them here. I’m saying the truth, really!” shouted Hinlay as he cried for fear.

“I guessed you wouldn’t dare to deceive me, let them go.” The guards pulled away their weapons and went back to their positions. Lord Gordan asked for the details and Lei Han told him everything, word by word.

Lord Gordan pondered over what they said and came to a conclusion.

“This was their plot. They planned to make your friend into a monster and took away all the help you need, I think even the sources were destroyed. Gima, ask somebody to check out the sources, now…” Lord Gordan ordered one of the man and he ran off the hall. The lord continued his words, “if the sources were destroyed, I guessed the plan was true and they were going to make the human world into hell. Where are the other members of the legendary party?”

“They were in the human world except the two of them here, my lord” replied Lei Han.

“Well, what do you plan to do?” asked Gordan.

“I guessed I need to go to the demon world while letting the two of them going through some training in the heaven world. What do you think, my lord?”

“Don’t decide too fast yet, wait for the results to come back, Lei Han.”
♠ ♠ ♠
This is longer than other chapters and there are mixed of tenses as I don't know whether to put past or present in a dialogue. Thanks for reading and please comment. Thanks