Legendary Party

Chapter 6: Start of Everything Part 1

Thousands and thousands years ago, human, demons and other creatures lived together in a single human world. They were peace everywhere and everyone thought they were equally status to each other.

However, one night, one human who died while eyes shone by the moon woke up from his coffin, nobody expect this and they thought that he had revived. Thus, they looked closer to the dead body and suddenly, the body roared and everyone start running. They were scared and they couldn’t explain anything of it. The dead body rise from its coffin and went around biting other people. His eyes were red and furious, his speed was faster than anyone else and they fall to the ground except one 5 year old child. He was too scared to run and hold on to his breath, thinking that he could escape this horrified place. The dead body took notice of the child and walked towards him, the child known that the dead had discovered him and he tried to run away. Unfortunately, he fall down to the ground and got cut in his hands. He held his hands and cried, he thought he would die for sure and covered himself. In the dark, he found something shining; he took the thing and found that it was a knife. He decided to gamble, he waited for the dead to come closer while he held tightly to his only chip. The dead were just 5 cm from the child and the child stab the knife into the dead chest. The dead roared and his body started to torn and his blood splashed over the ground. The child put down the knife and ran as fast as he could to the village…

The next day, the adults who were awaken by the hall’s drum sound, gathered at the hall and saw the child standing in front of them with blood on his shirt and face. They got stunned and looked at each other asking what happened. The child stopped shivering told the village the whole situation: “I was with them. They…buried the dead then…then suddenly the dead sat up and climbed out from the coffin. I was so scared, he bite everyone and he saw me. I ran…then I fall down.” The child sobbed and continued talking: “I saw knife then he look at me, I stab him. He…fall down, he burst…I am so scared…so I run away.” The child was too afraid and he kept crying, one old woman standing among the crowd and brought the child away for washing. The villagers who heard that gathered at the town hall for emergency meeting, everyone presented and the village chef pose as if he is going to start talking and everyone stay intense.

Village Chef: “This was an unfortunate event in our village, I as the village chef will lead everyone to solve this problem. Lets reviewed the problem again, so a dead person was shined by moonlight and revived but it’s not possible for a dead person to revive. It must be some mystical powers brought by the moon. I guessed we need to get wisely to explain the situation. And the people who were bitten and dead have to be buried immediately. Anyone volunteered?”

As the village chef finished his words, some of the villagers raised their hands to volunteer to bury those dead people while someone get wisely to the village. While wisely received orders to go to the village, the volunteers reached the place where everything happened. They were shocked and nobody could explain that, those bodies were gone…