Legendary Party

Chapter 6: Start of Everything Part 2

The volunteers ran back to the village and report the village chef while wisely was already beside the village chef. One of the volunteers stepped out and told the village chef that the bodies disappeared from the place. At the meantime, the child who witnesses the whole situation finished his wash and was back at the town hall. He was shocked when he was told the bodies were gone while wisely stayed calm. The meeting continued when the village chef introduced wisely to the villages. Wisely is the smartest wolf living in the far away woods, he was born thousands of years ago and whatever strange things happen, wisely was requested to provide explanation.

Wisely: “Hi everyone, I am wisely and I am here to explain the situation, it may be new to you but us, the wolves’ races had known about this in our wolf races. As the child mentioned that the dead revived under the light which was wrong. The dead remained as dead but his soul was under the moonlight and receive it’s power and combine with it’s body. We named them zombies. Zombies ate nothing but human blood and when they collected 1000 different human blood, they transformed into vampires whom can move their bodies flexibly and become stronger but only the fated ones got the chance. Those people who got bitten but not devoured as whole becomes zombies. This is a serious matter so we had to find those people and kill them at once.”

Volunteer: “How did you know about this, aren’t you a wolf?”

Wisely: “Indeed I am but the things I described just now occurred in our wolf races. There was once a dying wolf who wished to die under the moonlight and we brought it to the wide spaces. However, just after it closed his eyes, he woke up again. He started to attack the other wolves and ate them while I was watching at some high places. Then one human passed by, the wolf attacked him and got bitten him. The human killed the wolf eventually.”
Volunteer: “What happens next?”

Wisely: “We thought that the case was closed and none of them raise the issued since that night, however, we heard from other town where a human with red eyes attack other humans and suck their blood. We felt strange and some of us went to the town and saw everyone turned into zombies. It was a terrifying scene; just now that child was the only survivor of that incident. We felt that we are responsible for the zombies and went to destroy every single one of them but we missed the human. We searched for all nearby places but we couldn’t find him. Thus, we went back to the woods and discussed with all of our races. We informed all other animals and gathered all our wolves and done a mass search. Finally, we found him, he was already different, we’ve got the information on the towns he devoured, a total of 1200 humans. He looked as if he was back to human and we had to confront him. It was for sure. But we failed, he was too strong for us and we retreated. Until now, we don’t have the news of him. It was our fault of breeding zombies and vampire but we realized that not only we have encountered such situation; other parts of the world had the same thing.”
Volunteer: “Even wolves can’t handle vampires, how can we do...?”

Wisely: “There was a way to handle vampires, it was being taught by my ancestors but someone has to sacrifice…”

Village Chef: “What you mean, wisely?”

Wisely: “We need someone to combine with one of the mystic creatures to gain power so that it can tackle those vampires. For the combination, both the creature and sacrificer would need to be in the fire. The result is that the sacrificer will possess the power and parts of the body of the creature while remain his own human mind.”

Just as everyone looked at each other, trying to find someone to be the sacrificer, the child stepped in. He looked at the village chef and then to wisely, stating that he would be the sacrificer.

Village chef: “Are you telling me that you want to be the sacrificer?”

Child: “Yes.”

Village chef: “No regrets?”

Child: “No.”

Village chef: “Ok, you are a good boy, your parents would be proud of your actions. Wisely, may I know when we can precede the combination?”

Wisely: “Tonight should be okay, we need to prepare a big tub and things to produce fire. I would need to bring my sacred book.”

Village Chef: “Alright, the ceremony will began tonight at the forest outside town, woman and children as usual were prohibited, gather all the guys to the forest tonight. Dismissed.”
As wisely went back to get it’s stuff, guys were preparing the stuff while the child wait for his new born life…