Status: Being written.

I See Those Tears

Chapter One.

"I can't believe you put him in jail!" She screamed at me through clench teeth. I sat rigid in my seat, watching as Lady Judith's face turned dark red. "You are such a WHORE. And he never even loved you. He was playing!"
The tears streamed down my face, my heart beating fast. I didn't want to believe what she was saying.I couldn't, it was all too much.
*
"Are you retarded?" Hannah asked me. "I mean, you seriously think he loved you? When he was with me, he was always laughing at you, he can't believe that you believed him."
"No." I whispered, whiping my tears away. She laughed at me.
*
Lady Judith sat infront of me, an evil grin on her face. "Me and him have had so many naughty times, he's been cheating on you all along." She laughed.
I gulped, "Don't lie. Please."
"I'm not lying." She snorted.

I looked at the pregnancy test in my hands. Positive, it said. Tears pricked at the corners of my eyes, my body rigid in my seat, hands shaking.
I can remember all the words I was told. They all told me things, bad things. I wasn't sure what to believe. I didn't know what to do anymore.
I thought life was going to get better when I got adopted, and it was better.
For a little while, anyway.
I dumped it in the garbage can and walked outside, the sun rays hot against my skin.
I closed my eyes and turned my head towards the sky, tears running down my face.
I miss him so much, it's so lonely without him.

__

It's Thursday. My stomach's bigger, you can tell I'm pregnant now.
I keep wearing big shirts, so that you can't tell.
At the moment I was laying in the pool, holding my belly, a large shirt over it.
It was one of James'.
"Hello." Judith smiled, walking around the corner.
I jumped, looking at her. "Hi." I whispered. She laughed.
She walked over, then suddenly stopped. "Are you pregnant?" She sneered.
My eyes went wide, "N-N-"
"You better be getting an abortion!" She walked over to me. I held my stomach in protection.
"I'm not getting an abortion." I told her quickly. I hadn't even thought about that.
She then pulled me out the water, and I screamed as she slammed her fist into my stomach. I cried out in pain, turned and started to sprint away from her, "He isn't meant for you; just face it!" She screamed at me as I ran.
I stopped in my living room, holding my stomach. It hurt so bad. "Are you okay?" One of the house keepers asked me.
"Can you call the - the -" I tried to say, but then I heaved, and was puking.
"I'll call the ambulance." She said quickly, running to where the phone was located.
Fifteen minutes later, I was on the ground, in pain. Men ran in, men from the hospital, and they pulled me onto a stretcher and I was taken away.
The ride there was painful, they kept checking me over, placing things on my face, checking for my pulse and heartbeat. They asked me what happened, but I couldn't speak, the injection they had stabbed me with was making me tired, groggy.
My eyes closed seconds after I heard the words, "I think one's dead."
♠ ♠ ♠
^^ WOO.
So if you haven't read the first one, you may want to.
Idk :/ But just go to my profile and click the right story, ye?
Coomment and give ideas etcc..
:D Thank you.