Status: Being written.

I See Those Tears

Chapter Two.

I opened my eyes, everything was blurry. I saw nurses with worried looks on their faces. One sighed in relief as she saw I was awake. "Hello." She smiled at me. I tried to sit up, but she pushed me down. "You'll give yourself a headache if you do that."
I nodded slightly, then remembered my stomach. My eyes went wide and my hands went searching. I found the familiar bump and sighed in relief. A male doctor came to my side. "We managed to save him, he may have some problems when he's born though. You can abort one of them if you want." My eyes went wide.
"I would never do that." I stated, rubbing my belly in soothing circles, incase my babies were scared.
He smiled, "Alright. You'll need to take medicine if you ever feel like vomiting, or if you feel pain. You'll need to get ultrasounds every few weeks, just to make sure they're alright, and just take it easy for a few days, alright?" He asked. I nodded in understandment.
"When do I get to leave?"
"Today, just let me get that medicine and take these out of you. " He indicated the needles that were in my hands. I closed my eyes as a nurse took them out.

A few hours later I was on my way home with Larry, my driver. "We'll make sure she doesn't come in, alright?" He told me. We were talking about Judith.
"Okay." I muttered, sitting back and closing my eyes.
We were silent, then he parked outside the large house and I got out, thanking him and making my way inside.
I plopped down on the couch and fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so short.
I got writers block . -_-
someone asked for the twin to not die, so I thought to be nice and not let the twin die. :)
So, if you have any ideas, post 'em. :L
sub/comment. <33