Status: Being written.

I See Those Tears

Chapter Three.

The next week passed slowly, with nothing happening.
Today, Thursday, the doorbell rang.
I skipped down the stairs, holding my belly, and opened the door.
James' parents and a girl who looked to be about my age were standing there. "Hello honey." The mother smiled at me. The father grunted.
"Oh my gosh, I'm James' sister, Jenna, he told me alot about you." The girl grinned. I laughed.
"Come in."
"He really liked you, you were ALL he ever talked about." She laughed, walking in.
And that was how my friendship started.
The next few weeks me and Jenna spent together, shopping, talking. We even chose names for the babies.
The next few months seemed to pass so quickly, and before I knew it, I was in labour. "It's okay, Liz." Jenna was talking to me as they took me through the hospital. "I'll be with you the whole time, okay?"
I nodded, holding her hand.
I had a baby girl, and I had a baby boy. We named the girl Karli, she was perfect. We named the boy Tyron, but there was something wrong with him. Something was wrong with his brain. He could have been fine if Judith hadn't have hit me.
Stupid bitch.
♠ ♠ ♠
Roiteee, so she had the babiess. XDD
Woohoo.
I know I practically sped right through that, but I'm having serious writers block when it comes to this story.
I had a plot, but I forgot it.
So comment and give me ideass pleasee, while I try to think of some..

&& I may get my pc taken away from me if I get bad marks. :/ Sooo .. I might not update , I'll just have to see if my dads feeling nice or nott. XDD