Status: Being written.

I See Those Tears

Chapter Four.

After a week had past I was free to go. Tyron had to stay a few days later than Karli and me, so we visited him every day. When I wasn't visiting Tyron, I was either getting his room ready, shopping with Jenna, or stressing over how James was going to react to the fact that I had a baby. Actually, not just a baby. Twins.
"Jenna, what if he doesn't want us? What if he's disgusted by me?" I asked Jenna one morning, while Karli and Tyron were sleeping. "Don't worry Liz, he loves you. Besides, he's nice. You know that. He would never be disgusted by you.," Jenna replied earnestly. That's how it usually went. I would stress and Jenna would talk me out of it.
I sighed with relief, because Jenna was right. James would never be disgusted with me. "Finally, a time where it's quiet and I'm not stressing," I said happily. Just then, I heard Karli cry. She was awake. "Guess you said that too soon, huh?" Jenna said, smiling. I smiled back. "Guess so."
♠ ♠ ♠
hey! i'm kyraluvsmusic and this is my first chapter as you can tell :) this is really short, i know, but i just wanted to do a chapter to introduce myself to you guys. also, i had writer's block and i figured you guys would want an update since this story is down right amazing :). so go check out flyinghighx's stories, they're pretty good. please look at mine too! :) sooo, keep commenting and subscribing.
xx,
kyra