Sequel: Through The Rain
Status: finito <3 Now go subscribe to the sequel :3

I Must Be Dreaming

Like a Little Girl Cries in the Face of a Monster That Lives in Her Dreams

We where on our way to Las Vegas, Nevada and Matt and I where snuggled up in his bunk watching a movie together on my laptop. It was then Thursday and our tattoos had come in. I had started worrying about Jimmy since he hadn't shown up since I told him Matt and I where soulmates. Matt kept reassuring me telling me it was probably just 'angel business' that he had to attend to. But I still worried that he had gotten in trouble for telling me he's my guardian angel, not to mention showing himself to the other three. I mean there's a law against that right? I had no clue, I just hope my Jimski would show up soon. I missed him anyways.
We had already been on the bus for four hours and we still had another three to go. I was starting to fall asleep on Matt's chest when johnny ripped the curtain back and snapped a picture before we evenknew what was happening. "Awww arn't you two just the cutest?!" He cooed.
"Dude I'm going to have to kill you. I was this close to falling asleep!" I growled shooting daggers at him with my eyes.
He closed the curtain again slowly and sprinted out of the room. From the front of the bus I heard a faint "Sorry Beanski!" I shook my head and laughed, snuggling deeper into Matt's chest.
He wrapped his arms tighter around me and kissed my hair. We still had yet to decide if we where boyfriend and grlfriend yet. At the moment we where just enjoying eachother and not really caring what our relationship status was. Since tomorrow was fast approaching I was really hoping he would ask me soon. I hated asking guys out, even if I knew for sure they'd say yes. "Whats wrong babe?" Matt asked, searching my eyes.
"Nothing, I was just thinking."
"About?"
"Us." I said honestly. We couldn't lie to eachother. We even tested it. I tried telling him his hair was green but I couldn't say it. It was as if someone put novacane in my tongue. But the truth flowed easily.
"What about us?" He asked, concern creasing his brow.
I reached up and smoothed it out before saying, "Don't worry sweetie. It's nothing bad I just want to be your girlfriend already." I covered my mouth and silently cursed myself. I hadn't ment to say that much!
He smiled gently and said, "Aw hun why didn't you say something? I would have had you all to myself in a heartbeat."
"I just have issues with asking guys out I guess. And plus it makes me even more nervous since I lo-" I bit down on my tongue hard to keep myself from finishing that sentence.
He must have sensed my unease because he kissed me softly before saying, "Babe it's okay. I love you too. I would love it if you would be mine and only mine."
I just nodded my head, my cheeks flaming, before kissing him again. He deepened the kiss by biting on my lip and forcing me to get closer. I broke away for a second to move my laptop down to the end of the bed before leaning down and sucking on his lip. He grabbed my thigh and had me straddle him. I ran my hands through his silky locks as my tongue danced with his. I surpressed a moan from him grabbing my breast by keeping my mouth over his. He tasted like red licorice and red bull. I dropped my hips and ground them against his as he playfully tugged on my long locks moaning against my neck. His hands ghosted my sides before he got to the hem of my shirt. He started pulling it up, until I broke apart gasping for air.
"Baby not here. We have a hotel tomorrow, all night." I panted as I sat back on his thighs. I was short enough that my head didn't hit the bunk.
"Okay. But next time you just want to make out? No grinding or I might just have to do you anyways." He smiled at me with a wink and ran his hands along my sides. I laughed and pecked his lips, before laying on top of him with a content sigh. He put his hands up the back of my shirt and rubbed small ircles into my lower back. After a few minutes of this and his heartbeat, I was dead to the world.
♠ ♠ ♠
title credit--Harder to Breathe--Maroon 5

I know it's short don't kill me! It was needed I promise I have my reasons lovelies! Cheer today was funish slash boring. Blah Anyways I want to thank all of you for reading and subscribing. Much love!
COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE

REV<3