Sequel: Through The Rain
Status: finito <3 Now go subscribe to the sequel :3

I Must Be Dreaming

No, We're Never Gonna Quit Ain't Nothing Wrong With it Just Acting Like We're Animals

"Baby! Guess what!!" I screamed as Matt walked b ack to the bunk area. I was bouncing on the balls of my feet and I was super excited.
"Yes Beanski?" He asked with an amused expression.
"We're staying at Circus, Circus!!" I shouted, a grin cracking my face in half.
"Ohhh for how long?" He asked, a smile spreading across his features.
"They said for the next three days. I'm soo excited! I love Circus, Circus!"
"You've been?"
"Hell yeah, soon as I turned twenty one." I chuckled to myself as I remember how much I had just let loose. "Ahh good times.." I reminisced.
Matt chuckled before pulling me by the hand to the front room. "Hey dudes we're going to be at C.C. like...Oh now!" Zacky said as we pulled up. It was two in the afternoon and Las Vegas was already buzzing with tourists and gamblers. I ran to the back and grabbed my duffel with all I would need in it and raced out the door.
I took a deep breath, "Ahh Nevada, how I missed your burning summer days."
All the guys laughed at my being overly dramatic and we all stepped into the much welcomed air conditioned lobby. Max went up to the front counter and got all our keys. After a few minutes he thanked the girl and threw all of us our keys. I was with Matt, Zacky was with Syn and Johnny was with Max. We all walked our seperate ways, seeing as how it was lucky we even managed to snag this many rooms at one time. Matt and I went up to the 8th floor in the Main tower rooms. I unlocked the room an walked in, Matt on my heels, and flipped the light switch. The only thing I could see in that room was the huge bed..and the floor...and various counter tops. I shook my head and wondered what had gotten in to me until I remembered. It was a week from the day I had met Matt.
"Wow this is niiiice." Matt said looking around. I nodded and set my bag on the chair. I walked over to the desk and stared looking through the book that was placed neatly on top. Two muscular arms wrapped around my midsection and I felt Matt press himself to me. "You have a very nice ass." He said in my ear, before sucking on my earlobe.
I shivered, not even managing a chuckle because of the sensations running through me. I turned around abruptly and was met with Matt's lust filled eyes. "N-not just yet. Knowing our luck someone would come bursting through the door the moment we started." I said, cupping his cheek with my hand.
"Tonight though right?" He asked hopefully.
"I don't think we have much of a choice. Thankfully, our show ends earlier than usual because by the time its.. oh about nine we wont be able to contain ourselves. And I'm not even exaggerating." I stated. The urge to screw him right then and there was almost unbearable. I took a deep calming breath and closed my eyes, fighting the urge.
"Come on lets get this show over with." Matt grumbled. I had never, not once, seen him not excited to perform. Ahh the wonders of sexual frustration.
I looked down and tried to contain my laugh, "Umm sweetie? Uh you might want to wear a cup tonight so Minimatt doesn't say hello to your fans.." I said trailing off. He looked down, then saw his pre-bulge.
"Oh." He said grabbing his bag and running to the bathroom. I couldn't take it anymore, I was cracking up so hard I could barely breathe. "Beaaaaaan stoooop laighing at meee!" He whined through the door. I just laughed harder and thanked God I was a girl. I was also glad I had already changed into my concert outfit cause we had to leave like now. "Babe? Can you help me with my eyeliner! This shit is fucking annoying!" Matt yelled from the bathroom.
I rushed in and took the stick from his hands and read the brand. scoffed and threw it in the trash. Matt was about to protest but I shushed him with my finger to his lips as I broke out my own CoCo Chanel. I smudged his 'guyliner' to perfection and tugged him out of the room.
"Finially! We thought you two where gettin' it on already!" Johnny exclaimed as we rushed out to the limo.
"Naw not yet." Matt said winking at me, "But I will give you a fair warning, Don't come into our room from when we get home till like late afternoon tomorrow.."
I chuckled and replied, "Please boy I'll have worn you out after the first time." Syn, Zacky, Johnny, and Max just sat their staring wide eyed and open mouthed at me. "Quit your staring boys." I said chuckling. I crossed my legs and my breath hitched in my throat. I surpressed it as a cough but I don't think my act pulled off so well. Matt smirked at me and Zacky looked at me with one eyebrow raised. I coul tell this was going to be one uncomfortable show..

~xOx~

Matt and I stumbled back to our room five hours later, both nearly delerious with hormones. I unlocked the door and Matt ushered me inside. I barely got the lights on before I felt his hot lips pressed to mine. "I should," kiss, "Shower first." I managed to gasp out.
He shook his head vehemently and replied, "Sweat smells good on you." Before going down to press kisses down my neck.
"Maaaatt I feel gross. Plus I may or may not have a surprise for you when I get out.." I said already squeezing out of his grip and grabbing my bag before running to the bathroom. "And I'm locking this door!" I shouted after closing it. I laughed breathlessly when I heard him grumble profanities. I took the quickest shower of my life and slipped on my lengerie. I added a tough of dark makeup and zipped up my knee high leather boots before taking a deep breath and unlocking the door. I opened it slowly and walked out of the steaming bathroom. Matt choked on the water he had just taken a gulp of when he looked at me wide eyed.
I slowly walked toward him, each step deliberate and exuding confidence. He stood up and rushed toward me. I raised a hand, "Ah ,ah ,ah no rushing." I walked around him in a slow circle before coming up to press my lips to his still clothed chest. "We simply must get rid of this excess clothing no?" I said, my old french accent coming out. I ran my hands down his chest before lifting his shirt in one swift movement. He gasped as I started making love bites on his chest.
I pushed him back on the bed after ripping his belt off. He huriedly got out of his pants and laid down. I crawled ontop of him kissing my way back up to his lips. He was already hard and straining through his boxors. I kissed his lips and sucked his tongue while my hands roamed his toned body. He started undoing the clasps that held the corset together until I was finially able to sling it off into the room somewhere. He was trying to undo the garter belt but was clearly getting frustrated. I laughed and undid it for him after taking my death boots off. He grinned and started kissing my chest. With a strength I didn't know I had, I ripped his boxors off. Litteraly. Our kisses where now frantic and our breathing erratic as he finially managed to slip my G-string off. "C-condom." I managed to gasp. He grunted and grabbed a purple one off the top of the bed. I grabbed it and tore the top of the wrapping off with my teeth before rolling the condom on him. I layed back down on him and bit his lip, tugging on it a bit.
He knew I was teasing him so he growled my name. I looked into his eyes and saw an animalistic lust and a completely human love lurking there. Without hesitation I slid on to him, already so wet that I didn't need to give myself time to adjust to him. He gasped and grabbed my hips, trying to rock me in a rhythm before I swatted his hands away. I wanted control and I would have it.
He wasn't having that, s he flipped us over and used the weight advantage he had over me to keep me below him. I pulled him out of me for a split second to throw my right leg over his shoulder then let him pound into me. We both moaned, as this let him in deeper. I was digging my nails into his sides as he pounded harder into me. I gasped his name and brought his lips down to meet mine in a forceful kiss. I bit his lip as he roughly grabbed my breast. After a few minutes of this position I got bored and flipped us over to ride him backwards. I was rocking my hips in circles as he thrusted his hips up to mine and he gasped, "I'm so close." He reached around and started massaging my clit. Pressing his thumb hard to it. I moaned loud enough for the next hotel over to hear. I finially felt the burning pressure building up in my lower abdomen, tightening my walls around Matt. He growled and came with me the both of us screaming the others name, wrapping his arms around my front, to hug me to him. We where both still shivering and convulsing with the waves of our orgasms for a good minute before our breathing finially slowed.
I reluctantly got off of him and flopped down on the bed. It had been a long while since I had, had good rough sex. Matt laid next to me after disposing the used condom. He pulled me too his chest and kissed my hair. "I think that was the best sex I've ever had." He said, still a little breathless. Our hearts where beating like crazy as we molded into one another.
I noticed something and laughed, "We didn't even make it under the covers."
"I didn't want to be under the covers, your beautiful body look much better when its on display. At least for me." he replied with a smirk. I laughed and snuggled into his chest before looking down.
"I'm guessing you want to go again?" i asked pointing to his already growing manhood. He just laughed and grabbed another condom...
♠ ♠ ♠
Title credit--Animals--Nickelback.

If you listen to the song, you'd understand why it fits so well in this chapter XD
So yeah first sex scene. How'd I do? Anyways bare with me, the one I was going to use accidentally got deleted from my inbox >.<

REV<3