Sequel: Through The Rain
Status: finito <3 Now go subscribe to the sequel :3

I Must Be Dreaming

Sometimes Life is Altered, Break from the Ropes Your Hands are Tied

The next morning I was woken up by my cellphone blaring rudely. I grabbed it off the nightstand after untangling myself from Matt's warm arms. "Hullo?" I asked, sleep evident in my voice. I looked over at the alarm clock and groaned when I noticed it was only 7am. Lets just say Matt and I didn't sleep much the night before.
"Ms. Bouregard? This is the Orange County prison. I apologize for waking youb ut I'm afraid I have some bad news." The man on the other line said, a hint of remorse in his voice.
"Yes what is it?" I asked walking towards the bathroom so I wouldn't wake Matt up.
"Your father was found dead an hour ago. It appears he had a heart attack. I'm very sorry." He replied.
I curled my lips in a cruel snarl as I replied, "Good. Is there anything else?"
The man sounded taken aback for a moment before aking, "Are you going to claim the body? If not then he'll be buried in a state cemetary."
"I honestly don't give a rats ass what you do with the devil in carnates body. Just keep it out of my sight." I replied as a sick sort of satisfaction twisted in my stomach.
"O-okay. That was it. Goodbye Ms. Bouregard." I hit the 'end' button quickly and walked back to the bedroom.
"Do you always walk around naked?" Matt asked from the bed. I jumped and glanced at him, a small smile on my lips. "Hey what happened?" He asked, sensing my hatred.
"My father died today. A heart attack. I hope it was painful." I snarled clenching and unclenching my fists.
"I'm uh sorry?"
"Don't be the fucker deserved it." I replied walking over to the bed. Matt reached out and curled me up on his lap.
"Still he was your father, whether he deserved to be or not. What are you doing with the body?"
"The state is going to bury him in one of the state cemetaries. I don't think he deserves a funeral."
Matt kissed my forehead and rubbed my naked back, instantly soothing me. I sighed and finially relaxed into his bare chest. I wrinkled my nose and said, "You smell like sex."
He laughed and tapped my nose, "So do you."
I laughed and stuck my tongue out at him, which he did in return. "Come on lets sleep a little bit more. Rough sex wears me out." He chuckled and threw the covers back over us. I yawned and snuggled into his chest once more. I almost instantly fell back asleep.
Around eleven I felt the bed shift as Matt sat up. I cracked one eye open and looked at his ass and smiled. He noticed my smirk and said, "What?"
"Nice ass." I said, cracking my knuckles and popping my neck. Matt looked at me wide eyed. "What? My joints pop alot sue me." He laughed and shook his head. I got out of bed and grabbed my ankles, popping them as well. "I'm going to get in the shower real fast, your welcome to join but no shower sex, I'm quite sore." I said padding over to the bathroom.
"I didn't hurt you did I?" He asked worriedly.
I gave him a reassuring smile and said, "Naw we just went at it all night and it had been awhile. Around six years actually."
"Wow. That is a while. Do you want some asprin?" He asked coming towards me to kiss my cheek.
"Nah I'll just stretch a bit, I should be fine." I replied walking into the bathroom to turn on the shower water. After a minute I put my finger under the stream and yelped, "Ouch! That's fucking hot." I turned the temp down and stepped in, Matt following behind.
I stepped under the hot water and instantly felt my tense sholders relax under the pounding stream. I grabbed the soap and started washing off my body until Matt grabbed it from my hands, doing it for me. "No funny stuff Sanders." I joked as he went over my stomach.
"Who? Little me? Pshh naww." He joked right back. I washed the suds off and took the soap from him, rubbing it along his toned stomach. "Having fun?" He asked with an eyebrow raised.
I laughed and smacked his chest playfully, before kissing the pink mark I left. I looked over his neck and giggled, "Well you certainly have my marks." He had a bunch of hickeys on his chest and neck and some even on his stomach.
"Yeah well so do you." Matt stated proudly as he turned and let me wash his back. I smaced his ass which caused him to yelp in surprise. I doubled over laughing and felt him smack my ass right back. "Well!" I said turning around and mock-glaring at him. He just smiled and spun me back around. I wondered what he was doing until I felt him massaging shampoo into my hair.
"Holy crap! I don't see how you can take care of all this." He said rubbing the ends together.
"I've had my hair this long for the past few years, I just got used to it." I replied, shrugging. I moved him out of the way and tilted my head back into the spray.
"Huh I like my short hair, It's so easy to take care of." Matt stated, rubbing shampoo into his own hair. I put conditioner in mine and let it set for a few minutes while I drew pictures on the fogged up glass door. Matt came behind me and rapped his arms around my middle, resting his chin on my shoulder and said, "I love you Nicky." before kissing my blushing cheek.
"I love you too." I replied quietly, placing my hand on top of his.He led me back to the water and ran his hnds through my hair, making sure to get all the conditioner out.
"Huh so this is why you always smell so good." Matt mused picking up the Herbal Essences conditioner.
"Well part of it. I love my perfume." I said shutting off the water. Once we stepped out I wrapped my hair in a towel and let Matt wrap a fluffy white one around my middle.
"I could get used to showering with you, even if we don't have shower sex." Matt said smiling.
I laughed and started brushing my teeth. I slipped on my black matching bra and panties and went out into the bedroom again. I left Matt to do his morning routine as I started mine off stretching. At some point Matt walked in fully dressed, when I was holding the splits, my pelvis touching the ground and said,"Holy shit, if I tried that I think I'd kill myself."
"I don't even feel the stretch anymore. I only do this to stay flexible."
"How did you get so flexible in the first place?"
"Well all through my life I've done gymnastics, ballet, and cheerleading in highschool." Matt gave me a skeptical look and I said, "I know I don't look the part, but I love dancing plus any school sport helps out your college application."
"Huh. No wonder your so bendy." Matt remarked. I laughed as I slipped into a front split, right leg forward. After finishing that I changed, finishing it off by putting my hair in a side ponytail and a fedora on top.
Matt and I had just decided to go get the others and go out to lunch when I felt the familiar pull. I turned just as a figure was matearializing. Matt looked back and noticed it too. The figure turned towards me, it'sall too familure cold green eyes piercing mine, "D-dad?"
♠ ♠ ♠
title credit--And All Things Will End--A7X

Ohhh cliffhanger :oo
thoughts??
comment/subsribe :D

REV<3