Status: Finished on paper. Now just gotta type it. =] Read, comment, subscribe...much love <3

Following Faith

We will always have each other in our time of need.

"Sounds fun, but hey guess what!"

"Um...what?"

"Look outside." I peek out my window and there he was. What is he doing here at 6a.m. He was leaning up against his black BMW.

I run outside, while trying to not drop Destiny. "What are you doing here?" He kisses Destiny's forehead then gives me a long soft kiss on my lips.

"I wanted to see you, the both of you," he finally answers. He helped me watch Destiny a couple of times in the past, and now he adores her.

"Come on," I grab his hand and pull him in the house. Nobody wakes up until 7, so we have an hour all to ourselves. I set Destiny in her playpen, and roll it into the living room right next to the couch. I sit down next to Dylan and tuck my head into his chest.

"What do you wanna watch?" He ask me as he flips through the channels.

"Theres a new movie on 'On Demand', lets watch that." He puts the movie on and grabs the blanket from the back of the couch. He lays out and I lay infront of him. He wraps the blanket around me and kisses my neck.

"Are we going to school today?" I ask, hoping that we would say no.

He turns around and looks into my hazel eyes. "Do you want to stay here all day?"

"Kinda. Sorta. Maybe. Yes! So can we?"

He laughs and says yes. He kisses my lips, neck, and shoulder. I tilt my head back and he works the kisses down to my chest. I feel his hands working up my shirt, until he finally takes it off. I unbutton his polo and lifts it over his head. I pull at his belt until I am able to take it off.

"Your mom is upstairs, and Destiny is right here."

"My mom is sleep and Destiny cant see us, she's watching the movie anyways."

He rolls over on top of me and starts to pull off my bed shorts and his blue jeans. He caresses his hand from my pink joe boxer bra to my black with pink lace panties. He felts so good on top of me, but it wasnt our first time.

We got our clothes back on before 7. A couple of minutes later my mom and brother, Mikey, came walking down the stairs.

"Good Morning," my mom says, not acting confused to see Dylan here so early.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok. 2nd update.
not that long of a chapter. sorry
btw-"graphic" seens are kinda not my thing lol.

Chapter title:I didnt know i loved you so much-Repo: Genetic Opera