Status: Finished on paper. Now just gotta type it. =] Read, comment, subscribe...much love <3

Following Faith

Only Seasons Can Tell

I took Destiny from her highchair and went back into the living room. I curled up with Dylan on the sofa, with Destiny resting on my stomach.

We watched the Disney movie in quiet. It was like a dream. It was like a fantasy. It was a Utopia. It was really happening. It was perfect.

Unfortunately, perfection doesn't last forever.

Mikey ran downstairs with his backpack on. "Bam! Bam! I'm a cowboy." 7 year old minds are very vivid.

"Shh. Destiny is sleep. Go into the kitchen and get your breakfast." He just nods and walks into the kitchen. I look at the clock, 7:45, good they leave in 15 minutes. Its not like I only want them to leave so i can be all over Dylan, but it gets quiet and peaceful when they are gone.

A single question can change my whole train of thought. A question that i have been trying to avoid. A question so simple,but yet so hard to answer. But, of course, my mom had to ask it. "Faith, when does your father get home tonight?"

Me and Dylan stare at each other for a little while. Last month, when i found out, i was really upset and Dylan was the only person i was able to talk to about it. "9 o'clock" I yell back into the kitchen. Lets hope he actually comes home at 9.

"Okay, I'll be home at 5, they need me to stay a little late today." My mom works at a government building where they file historical documents and stuff like that. I don't take too much time to think about what she does, at least she's doing paperwork, and not the secretary.

After saying the goodbyes for the day, my mom and Mikey leave.
♠ ♠ ♠
Again...short chapter...I'm trying to build up to a long chapter.
2nd post today =)
Comment, Subscribe, Show me some love <3
More love=More Post :D

Chapter title: Brielle-Sky Sailing <3