Status: Finished on paper. Now just gotta type it. =] Read, comment, subscribe...much love <3

Following Faith

He's A Stranger to Some

"So whats on the agenda for today?" Dylan asks flirtatiously.

"Whatever you plan, I will love."

So he planned the entire day. From start to finish. We ate breakfast at my house. Went to the park to play with Destiny for a little while. I told him about the birth control. We both agreed that I should take it. Then we went to the mall for a little shopping.

We pull up in the parking lot and Dylan opens my door for me then takes Destiny out of her car seat. Me and Dylan walk hand-in-hand while he's holding Destiny. It almost feels like were a family. Mom, Dad, and baby. I'm enjoying it. Should I be?

We walked around the mall for a couple of hours, and decide to leave once we've spent over $500.

On the way to the car I notice somebody waving and saying my name. I try to focus, then I realized who it was. "OH MY GAWWWD!" It was my 8th grade English teacher. I had a huge crush on him back in middle school.

I pick up Destiny, who was tugging on my hand, and go over to his car. "Hey Mr. Baker." I felt like a little school girl.

"Call me Chris. I'm not your teacher anymore." He laughs a little and reaches his arm out for a hug. I practically melt inside his arms. "You had a baby?" He points to Destiny.

"Oh, no. She's my baby sister. Me and my boyfriend are taking her to his mom's house."

"Boyfriend?" He ask. I point to Dylan across the parking lot. "Lucky guy, you've really grown up in 3 years." He says while looking me up and down.

That made my head spin. What did he mean? Was he checking-me-out? "I think I should be laving."

"Well before you leave let me give you my number, in case you need anything." We exchange numbers and i go back to the car.

I find Dylan leaning against the car looking annoyed. "Can we go now?" He asked.

"If you want." I say in a sarcastic tone.

*******

He didn't talk for a little while after that, but the plan of the day continued. We dropped Destiny off with his mom. He took me to the fanciest restaurant. We went to the beach until 3a.m. Then I just stayed the night with him. Everything was perfect.

**********
He took me and Destiny home in the morning. Then he left for school. I decided to drive myself to school today. Whats the point of having a car if I don't drive it?

They're 2 ways into Destiny's room, through my parents room, and through my bathroom. I decide that I would go into my parents room this time. I go to open the door and it sounded like my parents was talking. Today is my mom's day off, but my dad should of been at work 2 hours ago.

I open the door to see my mom and stranger with very little clothes on in my parents bed. Well he's a stranger to some, but obviously not to my mom.
♠ ♠ ♠
I told you a long chapter was coming up!
BTW. sorry. Destiny is a year and a half. i know before i said she was only a couple months -_- And, Chris is only 25
Last/3rd post of the day =)
Subscribe, Comment, Show love <3 More love=more updates =)
Chapter title:From yesterday-30 Seconds to Mars-I heard a really good cover of this song by Avril Lavigne