Status: Finished on paper. Now just gotta type it. =] Read, comment, subscribe...much love <3

Following Faith

I'ma tell you everything.

“What the Hell!” That was the only thing I could say.

I, very quickly, take destiny to her room and run out the house. I jump in my car and just start to drive.

I don’t drive towards the school. I drive towards, well honestly, I don’t know. I’ve never taken this road before, but it will get me away from people, people I know at the very least.

Right before I hit the “out of town” border, my phone rings. It checked the caller ID and saw it was a call from Chris. “Hello?” The fact that he was calling, and the timing, was both very confusing.

"Hey. Hows it going?"

"Not good." Maybe he will be a good shoulder to cry on. Who knows?

"Whats wrong? You don't have to answer that if you don't want."

He is so sweet. "I don't like venting to people over the phone, plus I'm driving so its kinda illegal."

He just laughs for a while. "How about the park, I'm like 5 minutes away."

"Okay. I should get there in about 20 minutes. I went on a morning drive."

"Ok. See you then. Bye."

"Bye."

*****************

I get to the park and see him siting on a swing. I walk over and sit on the swing next to his.

"Hi miss. Glad you made it." He gets this wide smile across his face while he's saying it.

I look around the park to see a lot of kids and parents playing. The elementary school had a day off today. And for me? My school started 15 minutes ago, I'm just not in the mood to go. “Can we go somewhere more private?”

He looks around and shakes his head. “My car?” He suggested. I nod and we quietly walk over to his car. We get to his car and he opens the passenger door for me before going and getting in the drivers seat. He turns his phone on silent, then looks over at me. “So, whats going on?”

“Well, to start, my dad has been having an affair for almost a year. I caught him over a month ago, but he still sneaks around.” I try to keep the explanation short and simple.

“And you’re the only one that knows?” He actually seems like he cares about whats going on.

“Yeah. Well me and Dylan. But anyways, I go home today and find my mom in bed with some other guy.” I thought I was going to be able to have this conversation without tears, but I guess I was wrong, ‘cause once I talked about this morning a whole ocean of tears came strolling from my eyes.

Chris reaches over and and gently wipes the tears away from my face. Then once my face was almost tear free he leans in for a hug and whispers in my ear, “It’s going to be okay. This is something between your parents, not you. They’re not your responsibility.”

That actually did help. It helped a lot. I pull back out of the hug and smile at him. “Thank you. I needed that.”

He smiles and looks at me with the most beautiful eyes. For a minute we are just fixated on each other. Then, with a blink of an eye, our lips are connected. He pulls back before I could fully enjoy it. “I'm sorry that wasn’t appropriate, I know.” He apologized? Why would he say sorry?

“Uh, no it-its okay. I liked it.” I could barely talk out of shock. I moved in for another kiss, only this one was more passionate. Our tongues tangled and fought for dominance, his winning, of course. I didn’t give up that easily, though. I bit on his bottom lip, making his whole body quiver. This kiss was the best, ever. Even better than Dylan. OH MY GOD! Dylan. My BOYFRIEND. What am I doing?

I pushed ourselves apart, apologized, then ran to my car. And once again, I found myself driving into nothing. But this time I didn’t go as far. I pulled into an empty parking lot and just sat there to think. Well honestly, I sat there to cry. I cant believe that I would do something so low as cheat on Dylan. I'm just as bad as my parents. I guess the apple really doesn’t fall farm from the tree. How could something so bad feel so good…

My phone rings and snaps me out of my thoughts. But it wasn’t a call, which was great, it was a text. Actually from the “meeting” with Chris, I gained 24 messages. I tried to scan through them as quickly as I can. I received 7 from my mom asking me to come home and talk, 12 from Dylan asking me to come to school and 4 from Tracy, my best friend in the world, asking where I was. But the newest was from Chris:

"…sorry for kissing you…well I'm not sorry…you’re a great kisser…but I'm sorry about the way I did it…idk what I'm trying to say…but…yeah."

There are so many things I can say to that, but I'm not sure which reply to choose. Do I be honest? Do I flirt back? Do I ignore him? How about I combine honestly with flirting?

"Don’t be sorry. I did enjoy it. I'm just very confused right now."

I put my phone back down and prepare to drive again. This time I do have a destination. A restaurant about 15 minutes from my school. I could go get some breakfast and make it back by the beginning of 4th period. I start to drive towards the restaurant, but I couldn’t get my mom off of my current situation. And so, again, tears started streaming down my face. But this time I was crying harder than before because I knew if I went back to school I would have to face Dylan.

I approach a green light, and just as I'm going through it, I hear a loud HONK!! But before I could look over to see where it was coming from, a mack truck slams into the driver side of my car. It pushes me to the side of the road, and flips me down a hill. A couple seconds after impact everything just goes BLACK…
♠ ♠ ♠
okay long chapter...with abrupt ending hehe. which are better long chapters or short?
well comment, subscribe, show love<3 more love=more post
A/N: this is not the end =]
Chapter title:Secrets-One Republic.