Fred Weasley and Dej Tonks Forever

One

Dej and her sister walked into the Weasley's burrow. They had many bruises on them and they looked tired and exhausted. Fred quickly got up from the couch to comfort his girlfriend. Everyone knew that the sisters' crazy family was behind the attack.
"Who was it this time?" Harry asked as he glanced over at Hermione who was reading her book silently.
"It was Aunt Bellatrix and Aunt Narcissa. They sure do want us dead." Dora said.
"Dead!" Dej shrieked. "They want our heads cut off and fed to angry sharks, that's what they want." Dej had sat down on the couch near Fred. He took her feet and put them in his lap attempting to comfort her. "In their eyes we are just as bad as mud-" Dej stopped herself but it was too late. "Hermione, I'm sorry. I've just been through a lot tonight."
"It's ok. Um.. I am going to try and get more reading done before bed."
"Hermione, it is almost one a.m. dont you think it's a little late?"
"Well, it wasn't too late for you and your sister to be riding around on your broomsticks now was it?" Hermione sounded mad and she ran out the door. Before Dej could get up and stop her Fred stopped Dej.
"Dej, give her some space."
"I didn't mean to say that."
"We all know that Dej," George chimed in,"we know that you don't think before you speak and that really you are only rambling."
"George! You aren't helping!Maybe you should get some rest."
"I need a shower then I will sleep as much as I want."