Status: Active; Like the new layout?; Comments, please?; This story is near the end ...

The Black Limousine

Preface

My life has always been normal. Boring even. Nothing ever happens. My parents were happy and in love, or at least I thought they were. I was an only child, their beloved baby girl. We weren’t rich, and we weren’t poor. We were just average.

My school was seemingly average, and my grades were flawless. I was known as that quiet girl in the back of the room, who didn’t say much and nobody really noticed. I never joined a club or team, and my only real friend was Beth.

I’m not drop-dead-gorgeous, but I’m not butt-ugly either. I’m just average. My auburn hair, which was just below my chest, was naturally straight, with cute little devil-horn curls in the front. My pale green eyes with the silver and golden specks in them, were one of the best parts of my appearance. I wasn’t stick-skinny, but I was fairly skinny, and I was very curvy. I had just a faint tan, that I quite liked. I wasn’t very tall, only 5’3”.

I was only fourteen, the school year coming to an end, and school just beginning. And I had just celebrated my fourteenth birthday not too far beforehand.

But then I met Luke Vane and Keith Blake. And everything changed for me.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is just the beginning. This story is based on a dream I had, and it was just mind-blowing inspiration.

• • •

I had edited the Preface to fit the story.