Status: Active; Like the new layout?; Comments, please?; This story is near the end ...

The Black Limousine

Chapter 14

I look around, my eyes fluttering open, just to see that I was back in the room I shared with Keith and Luke. Someone’s arm was wrapped around me, and I look over to see Keith.

“Good morning, Kat,” Keith says, smiling at me.

“Umm, good morning?”, I say tiredly. “What happened last night?”

“Oh, you got attacked by a demon, then ran off into the woods, and I carried you back.”, Keith says, smiling at me.

“Lovely,” I say tiredly, sitting up.

“How’re yah feeling?”

“Umm, normal?”, I say, yawning.

“Here, you can go back to sleep,” Keith says, grabbing my arm, pulling me back down with him. “Please?”

I yawn again, feeling myself go back to sleep, with my head on Keith’s chest.

“I love you, Kat.”

“I love you, too, Keith,” I mumble, right before falling asleep.

• • •

I woke up, to find Keith staring at me. It weirded me out a little, but I had to nearly throw him out the window to change.

“C’mon, Kat, please?”

“Keith, no, stop!”, I say, pushing him away. But that did very little.

“Why can’t I stay?”

“Because I’m not a slut who strips in front of a pervert.”

“Pleaseee?”

“No!! Stop! That tickles!”, I say, giggling like an idiot.

“I’ll stop if I can stay?”

“No!”

“Please?”

“Nooooo!!”

“Plleeeaaaassssseeeeee?”

“Keith, I love you, now go so I can change.”

“I love you, too, Kat. But, no.”

“Keeiiitttthhhhh,” I whine, pouting.

“You look so cute like that, Kat.”

“Keith, go!!”

“No.”

“Pla — stop! That tickles! Keith, stop it!”, I giggle uncontrollably, trying to push him away.

“Nah, it’s cute the way you giggle.”, and he continues kissing that certain part of my neck. “Let me stay, and I’ll stop.”

“No!! Keith, you’re such a pervert!”

“But I’m your pervert.”

“Are you aware of how wrong that sounds?”, I say, pushing away to look at him. “Can I please change?”

“Sure, just let me get comfy.”

“Keeiiitttthhhhh!”

“Okay, fine! But only because I’m pretty sure I’m gonna get the chance someday!”, and he left, leaving me to change in peace, but I didn’t waste time with changing into the red tank top, black jeans, and ashy grey hoodie. I do a little twirl when I walk out the door, and am immediately greeted by a kiss from Keith.

“Hey.”

“You look beautiful, Kat.”, Keith says, smiling at me as I raise an eyebrow.

“Did you peek through the door or something?”

“Nope. I stayed loyal to my word.”

“And that’s one of the many reasons why I love you,” I say, standing up on my tiptoes to kiss him.

“The list why I love you takes too long to write.”

“You’re corny,” I say, smiling up at him. “But sweet.”

I walk over to the steps, sliding down the railing as always, my smile not fading even as I see Anna and Phil. “Good morning.”

“What is she doing here?!!”, Anna hisses.

“Umm, I kind of have no where else to go. I’m fourteen and dead.”

“Drake could take you,” Anna sneers.

“Actually, no. He’s in Rome. I don’t speak Italiano.”, I say, rolling my eyes. “And I don’t have some teleportation power. And Rebecca has a spell book around here. Or did she leave it in Salem. You know, it had real value to her! I bet she was buried with it!”, I say, biting into an apple.

“I don’t care if you sleep on the streets and die!!! I just want you out of here!!”

“I’ll get it!!”, I say, skipping as I open the door to Anna and Phil’s children, just before they ring the doorbell. “Hi! C’mon in!”

“What the hell!”, Keith yells. “Luke!! Get down here!! We’ve got a family reunion!!!”

“Ouch! I know, dude!! I read Kristina’s thoughts!”, Luke growls.

“Is that her name?”, a boy, who looked around twenty one, asks.

“I know what you are. And I just opened the door before you all got there. Oh, and check this out!!”, I say, making fire and ice form in my hands.

“A witch,” the girl sneers.

“Carol? You look just like Rebecca drew you!”, I say, holding up the book.

“Okay, I’m officially weirded out!!”, she says, holding her hands up. “What is she?”

“She’s leaving,” Anna says through her teeth. I roll my eyes, shaking my head.

“Yeah, I’ll just go grab my broomstick and fly to Rome.”, I say sarcastically. “I could just call Drake to pick me up. But that means he’d die, and then I’d really be stuck with you.”, and I plop down in a chair.

“Oh, hey Keith! New girlfriend?”, the youngest one of them — Matt? — says, smiling at me.

“He hasn’t slept with me. So get that out of your little head.”, I say, grimacing.

“She smells like unicorn bait,” Carol sneers. “A lot has happened since we all moved out.”

“Oh, yeah!! You better believe it!! And Kristina’s frickin’ awesome!! She can read minds!! Just like Luke!!”, Trevor says excitedly.

“Wow, there. Lets not go around telling everyone everything, Trevor.”

“Oh, and she’s a witch!! And she’s really smart, and she got Keith to say that he loves her!!!”, Trevor says, making everyone gape.

“Yadda, yadda. Okay! Who’s gonna run before I get killed by Anna? Me!!”, I sing sarcastically, jumping straight over the couch. “Too slow,” I smirk, running as fast as I could. I jump straight over Anna, her fangs cutting a thin line down my arm. “All, crap,” I growl, sliding down the railing.

“Here we go again,” Phil grumbles.

“Frickin’ think you could control your wife! Ohmyfinggod!!”, I scream, ducking as she just about tore my head off. “I’m so gonna kill Drake!! That idiot!!!”, I growl, running through the house. I heard my phone ringing, and immediately answered. “Hello?”, jump.

“I know you’re alive.”, Beth growls. “And guess what? We’re coming to Louisville, Kentucky on a field trip.”

“Crap,” I growl, hanging up. “That frickin’ — I’m gonna kill her!!!”, I snarl, tackling Anna. “Stop!!! You’re getting your frickin’ wish, Anna!! I’ve got to go!!”, I growl angrily.

“What?!! Who was that?!!”, Keith growls.

“Beth. She knows.”, I growl. “And the entire school is coming here!”

“That’s not good,” Luke mutters.

“Nah, really?”, I say sarcastically. “Look, I can’t let them — hold on.”

“Kristina!”, Luke growls.

“But it’s a perfectly innocent plan. Haunt Connor and Cameron a little? It’s just to give ‘em a little spook.”

“I agree with Luke for once. No,” Keith says firmly.

“Okay.”

“What?”

“O-K.”

“Too easy, you’re planning something.”

“You don’t know that.”

“I think I do.”

“Key word: think!”, I say, getting up off of Anna. “And ask Luke.”

“She’s not planning anything,” Luke says, rolling his eyes.

“So, wait — Keith is in love?!!!”, Matt yells. “Oh, that’s gold!! What does she call him? Keith-y?”

“I don’t like him.”, I say, glaring at Matt. They all looked the same, basically, which made it hard to tell any differences between them. “And why would I call him Keith-y? That’s insulting.”

“Because you’ve gotten Keith wrapped around your finger.”

Keith and I scoff, rolling our eyes. “You’ve been here five minutes, and already I don’t like you. You beat Keith’s record of thirty.”

“But now I’m your pervert.”

“Again, that sounds so wrong!”, I say, shaking my head.

“He learned from the pro,” Phil says, smirking.

“Yeah, I know,” I grumble, rolling my eyes. “Drake should be safe —,” I think out loud, focusing. “Open that door! And all hybrids duck!!”, I yell, opening the door as Drake comes flying in. “Idiot!!”

“What’d I do!!”

“You had that demon cornered!! But you let your paranoia get the best of you!!!”

“Well, excuse me for trying to be a good parent!!”

“Idiot,” I mutter, sitting down. “Oh, and give me back my gun!!”

“Here,” he says, throwing it.

“Thank you, Drake,” I say innocently, stuffing the gun in my pocket.

“Oh, and this is a gift.”

“You want me to track that demon?”, I say, rolling my eyes as I put on the amethyst pendant.

“Smarter than the average flower.”

“Dumber than the average moron.”, I say, closing my eyes. “Music, dancing … Beth,” I sneer. I open my eyes, looking around. “When’s the next school dance?”

“Next Saturday,” Carol says, smiling. I groan, looking up at the ceiling.

“What?”, Keith asks, picking me up to set me on his lap.

“The entire school is coming during the dance. I’m gonna try and figure out how Beth knows … after Anna stops blocking my head with images of killing me.”, I say, glaring.

“I hate you.”

“The feeling is shared, Anna, don’t worry,” I say sarcastically, rolling my eyes. I soon close them focusing on Beth.
Oh-oh-oh-oh! 
Oh-oh-oh-oh!
 

Kat DeLuna 
And Akon 
Yeah-oh! 
Konvict
 

I see you dancing with every girl 
(Eh!) 
Looking for someone to rock your world 
(Yeah!) 
I'm checking your body 
It's looking right 
(Eh!) 
Boy I can tell that you go all night 
(Yeah!)


Sweet boy, I just wanna be your fantasy boy 
If you want it boy you gotta 
Push, push, push baby 
Don't stop for a minute 
Oh-oh, oh-oh, ooh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh! 
I said push, push baby 
Take it to the limit 
Oh-oh, oh-oh, ooh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh!
 

Oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh! 
Oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh! 
Oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh! 
Oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh!
 

Push it baby just the way I like 
(You know I want it) 
Pick me up and take me for a ride 
(You know I want it) 
Sexy body don't you wanna turn me out 
(You know I want it) 
When I hop into it 
Take me to the crowd 
Oh-oh-oh-ohh!
 

Sweet boy, I just wanna be your fantasy boy 
If you want it boy you gotta 
Push, push, push baby 
Don't stop for a minute 
Oh-oh, oh-oh, ooh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh! 
I said push, push baby 
Take it to the limit 
Oh-oh, oh-oh, ooh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh!
 

Oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh! 
Oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh! 
Oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh! 
Oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh!
 

It's like I won this lottery 
Which I about to go get my claim on 
Damn you look like the perfect picture 
About to go get my frame on 
Looking like the type I've been searching 
To put my last name on 
Come on closer with your umbrella 
'Cause you're about to get rained on 
Clap it up baby keep on clapping 
Back it up by the way you're stacking 
Kat DeLuna's now the captain 
Akon wanna know what's cracking
 

Push, push, push baby 
Don't stop for a minute 
Oh-oh, oh-oh, ooh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh! 
I said push, push baby 
Take it to the limit 
Oh-oh, oh-oh, ooh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh!
 

Push, push, push baby 
Don't stop for a minute 
Oh-oh, oh-oh, ooh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh! 
I said push, push baby 
Take it to the limit 
Oh-oh, oh-oh, ooh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh!
 

(Come on!) 

Oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh! 
Oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh! 
Oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh! 
Oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh!
”, I sing, frowning. I open my eyes. “She’s smarter than I guessed.”

“A fairy,” Drake says automatically. “Bethany Fay Redmon is a fairy.”

“Could’ve saved me some trouble,” I grumble, standing up. I start dialing Beth’s number, smirking as I walk past everyone.

“Krist—”

“Shh!!”, I hiss, hearing it ring.

“Hello?”

“Meet me at the Fern Creek high school’s dance next Saturday. Bring the school,” I growl, hanging up. I go running out the door before they can ask any questions, running through the forests with them on my tail.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short? Good? Bad? Comment? Please?