Status: Active; Like the new layout?; Comments, please?; This story is near the end ...

The Black Limousine

Chapter 18

I woke up to Rebecca dragging me out of bed. “America got their independence in the year of 1776!!!!!”, I yell as I wake up.

“I know. I was there,” Rebecca says, rolling her eyes.

“Justin Bieber is cute,” I say quietly, closing my eyes again.

“What?!!!”, Keith yells.

“Keith’s annoying. My real name isn’t Kristina.”, I mumble.

“What’s your real name?”, Keith asks, smirking at me.

“Katherine,” I mumble, almost asleep.

“It’s supposed to be a form of Hecate. Goddess of witches.”, Rebecca says, smiling.

“But momma always called me Kristina.”, I say tiredly. “That’s why everyone calls me Kat.”

“Well, we learned something new.”, Luke says sarcastically.

“Keith’s a murderer.”

“What?!!”, Keith yells.

“You will murder on a day much like today. Betraying someone and sending the worlds into war.”, I say, sitting up. “Let go!!”, I yell, yanking my leg free. “Gosh, ever heard of a simple ‘wake up’?”

“Just sit down, Katherine.”, Rebecca says, smiling at me.

“Nope. I don’t trust you.”, I say, already putting on my makeup. “Now hand me the idiotic dress that I am forced to wear,” I grumble, curling my hair. I shake it out, sending it in long waves below my shoulders. I snap my fingers, and I’m wearing the dress. I roll my eyes, grabbing the silvery high-heels. I cuss under my breath, tying the strings on these cursed death-shoes. I add the flower, grumbling incoherently as I walk out the door, quickly running up the steps, grabbing the spellbook, and charming my hunter’s gear. I slide down the railing, walking straight out the door.

“What are you doing?”, Keith asks, as Rebecca joins me in running around the house in a perfect circle.

“Putting up shields.”

“Why?”

“So that no one can break in,” I say, closing my eyes as I start running through the forests. “They’re here,” I sigh, as I walk out.

“Proteggere questa terra dalle tenebre. Lasciate che chi appartengono passare all'interno di questo scudo. Vietare la sgradita di entrare in questa casa. E nascondere la foresta da l'ignoto.”, Rebecca and I say together, running around one finally time, making odd motions with our hands, eyes closed.

“That should do it,” I say, looking around. “Well, I’ve got to go before Beth risks my entire plan.”

And I made one final motion, muttering, “Transporto da qui a lí. Transporto me al ballo locale liceo.”

I found myself — along with everyone else — at the dance. I smirk, already heading toward the class with my thin pale blue, lime-green, silvery mask.

“Oh, Kristina!”, Beth says, smiling at me.

“No, my name is Katherine.”, I say, smirking at her.

“Oh, well, look. It’s the rich British boys.”, Connor sneers.

“Oh, look! It’s a bastard!”, I say, smirking. “How’s your whore?”

“Kristina?”

“Maybe,” I say, smirking slowly. “Hey, Benjamin! Francis!”, I say, smiling. “How’s life?”

“Good,” Benjamin says, smirking. “How’s life for you?”

“Horrible. I’m fighting off demons and vampires, being raised by a dragon, finding out I’m a witch … you know, normal.”

“Anything else going on?”, Francis asks, smiling at me.

“Dating a demon, friends with a vampire and two werewolves, and enemies with a fairy.”, I say, smiling innocently. “By the way, as far as anyone knows, I’m Katherine Helen Vane. Luke’s adoptive sister. Have fun!”, I say, dancing away as Keith pulls me along. I start singing along quietly, smiling.

“Hey all you party peeps! Anybody wanna stand under the full moon tonight?”

“I’ll do it!”, I say, smirking as I hop up on stage. “Name’s Katherine, don’t wear it out.”

“Good luck,” he says, rolling his eyes at me.

Can't even hang out with friends
Wit out ya blowin up my phone
Why you all in my ear
Like where am I and when am I coming home
Why you listening to your friends? They dont wanna see us be.


Boy You better take it slow
Or i'll be history
You've got to give me my space
So quick to calling my name
Boy you better recognize
My love is one of a kind
You drive me up to the ceiling
Boy there's no need for the screaming you know that you are my world
But im sick and tired of the


La La La La La La La La
That's all I hear you saying
La La La La La La La La Tired of the Complaining
La La La La La La La La La La La La La La La La La La La


So why you up in my ear?
So I went out to club
I just wanna have some fun
I guess someone told you
I was with some other boy
Cause when I got back home
Put my foot through the door
All the lights came on
Then came the LA La La La
You've got to give me my space
So quick to calling my name
Boy you better recognize
My love is one of a kind
You drive me up to the ceiling


Boy there's no need for the screaming
You know that you are my world
But im sick and tired of the
La La La La La La La La
That's all I hear you saying
La La La La La La La La
Tired of the Complaining
La La La La La La La La La La La La
La La La La La La La


So why you up in my ear?
Why you up in my ear?
Why you up in my ear?
Why you up in my ear? oooh.
Why you up in my ear?
Why you up in my ear?
Why you up in my ear ohh


La La La La La La La La
That's all I hear you saying
La La La La La La La La
Tired of the Complaining
La La La La La La La La La La La La La La La La La La La la la


So why you up in my ear?
La La La La La La La La LA La la La La La La. La La lA lA lA LA LA LA LA la la la So why you up in my ear??
”, I sing, smirking at everyone.

“Wow, give it up for Katherine!”, the DJ says, smiling at me. But by then I was already on the dance floor with Keith, as he gave me a disapproving look.

“It was just too good to pass up, Keith.”, I say, kissing him.

“Well, you’re forgiven when you put it that way.”, Keith says, smiling as he kisses me again. He keeps his hands locked around my waist, as I keep mine around his neck.

• • •

The dance wasn’t half bad. I was really enjoying that. Even Keith’s perverted comments couldn’t spoil my mood! And trust me, he hasn’t shut up since we made-out on the dance floor. Gosh, I’m considering paying some girl just to get him to shut up!

“No!”, I say for the umpteenth time, right after another one of Keith’s perverted comments.

“But-but —,” Keith whines.

“Keep talking about it and I’ll walk out those doors right now, Keith Tristan Blake.”, I say firmly, glaring at him.

“Alright, fine. I’ll just wait.”, Keith sighs, pulling me closer, nevertheless. I roll my eyes, pecking him on the lips quickly. Keith smiles at me, leaning his head down and kissing me. “I think I can wait.”

“You better,” I say, kissing him again. “’Cause I’m not letting you drag me into some janitor’s closet.”

“Please, I’m not that stupid. I’d rent a hotel room, get you drunk, then let the demon-charm to the rest as I carried you away.”, Keith says, kissing me again.

“Ahuh. There’s one flaw to your plan.”

“And what might that be?”

“Now I’m never excepting alcohol from you. Ever.”

“Hey, I was just reassuring you that I have a little class!”

“And you did very well with that,” I say, kissing him quickly. “But if I ever taste something funny from you I’m calling the police for rape.”

“What if —”

“Maybe,” I say, rolling my eyes. Keith grins hugely at me, kissing me roughly.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, short, uneventful … sorry.

Good?
Bad?
Comments?
Please?