Status: Hope you guys like it. I don't know when I'll post. my date setting sucks. So i will post whenever. Comment PLEASEEEE

You And Me Together In This Life Time, Not Going To Work

I Can't Do It Anymore.

What the hell have I gotten myself into?
A month is passed since Shane asked me out. A month for pretending to be happy with Shane.
A month of crying myself to sleep. A month of seeing Shane happy, with me just pretending.
I wish I could take it all back.
I wish I could be in Ashton's arms.
I can't get over him. I just. I can't.

Ashton's POV
------------------
I was in my room tossing a basketball up and catching it, laying down on my bed. My mom came in.
"Ashton. Another girl is here." She said.
My parents have been trying to get me engaged to other girls.
I stopped tossing the ball.
"Mom, do you not get it? I don't want anyone else. I want Sam and I'm going to do whatever it takes to just get her back in my arms. Send the girl out. Don't even say sorry." I said as I grabbed my jacket and keys. I ran downstairs and walked right pass the parents and girl waiting for me.
I went on my motorcycle. I floored it and drove to Samantha's house. I pounded on the door.
Samantha opened the door. I grabbed her face and kissed her.
She froze for a moment but kissed me back. I moved my hands to her thighs and lifted her off the ground. She put her hands in my hair and wrapped her legs around my waist.
My tongue was fighting for dominance in her mouth. I pushed her against the wall and lifted her shirt. I started rubbing her stomach.
We finally pulled away, with her on the wall. I put my forehead on hers breathing deeply.
"Sam." I whispered.
She pushed me away, probably realizing what she did.
"I love you Samantha Kzylyan. I love you." I said and tried kissing her again.
She pulled back, "I'm not going to cheat on him. I'm not going to hurt him."
"Damn it Samantha! I have been going crazy! I need you! I love you." I said.
She let go of her legs. "I can't hurt him Ashton. He helped me when you broke me."
"Sam. I am so sorry, but I didn't mean it." I said.
"How do I know thats not a lie?" She asked.
"I'll prove it. I promise." I said.
"I'll forgive you when I get the proof." I said.
I kissed her one last time and went to go find that slut Ashley.
♠ ♠ ♠
:)) I wanna finish this story already so i can finish the others and start on new stories
I'll be updating frequently:) infact im about to go write another chapter:)