Status: Hope you guys like it. I don't know when I'll post. my date setting sucks. So i will post whenever. Comment PLEASEEEE

You And Me Together In This Life Time, Not Going To Work

Final

I was about noon the next day and I was with Darrion because I made him stay. I was making peanut butter and strawberry jelly.
"Sam. Talk to me." He said.
"About what?" I asked confused.
"I know you like Ashton. What's holding you back?" He asked.
"Darrion. I really don't want to talk about it." I whispered.
"You need to Sammy. Let it out. You know you can trust me." He said as we went to the couch.
I sighed and explained to him what happened.
"I can't break up with him for Ashton. I don't know if it will hurt him, but I don't know what to do. I know I love Ashton, with all my heart, not Shane. I just, can't hurt Shane. He patched me up when Ashton broke me." I said.
"You don't have to think of it anymore." I heard a bitter voice say. I turned to see Shane with a box of chocolates.
"Shane!" I said getting up really fast.
"We are done Samantha." He said. I could see the hurt in his eyes.
"Shane." I whispered.
"You're just a slut." He snapped.
My eyes widened.
"Stupid whore." He yelled.
Darrion punched him across the face.
"Darrion!" I yelled with tears in my eyes.
"Get the hell out of this house and don't you ever come back." Darrion said with venom dripping in every word he said.
Shane went out, slamming the door behind him.
Was I really just a whore? I was in love with my ex, when I had another boyfriend. I was a slut.
"Sam." Darrion hugged me when he saw the tears.
I cried in his arms.
"Don't even waist your tears with this guy. He's a asshole." Darrion said.
"Sam. He is right."
"Ashton." I whispered.
I ran up and kissed him like there wasn't any tomorrow.
I wrapped my arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms and picked me off the floor. I folded my legs up.
I pulled away, "I love you Ashton Miller."
"I love you Samantha Kzylyan."
he said and kissed me.
He put me down and put his hand in his pocket. He fished something out and went down on one knee. The little box opened and my eyes widened.
"Samantha, I love you. So much, and I promise to take care of you as long as I live. I promise I won't make an big mistakes or cheat on you, but would you do me a favor and become Samantha Jessica Miller?" He asked.
A tear slid down my eye. I'm really emotional now a days.
I nodded my head, "Yes of course."
He got up and kissed me He twirled me around. He pulled back and put his forehead to mine. "I love you so much Samantha."
♠ ♠ ♠
Darrion!
Click ^ for a picture of Darrion.
this is the last chapter by the way.
THERE IS AN LAST EPILOGUE! It shall be uploaded tomorrow:)
any comments?? :(