Status: Hope you guys like it. I don't know when I'll post. my date setting sucks. So i will post whenever. Comment PLEASEEEE

You And Me Together In This Life Time, Not Going To Work

Pain

Sam's POV
"Вы знаете, как беспокоит нас?! Получить на первый самолет из там!" My mom yelled in the phone.
(Do you know how worried we were?! Get on the first plane out of there!)
"Почему? Мама мне нужно уйти. Он изменял мне мама. Он поцеловал, что шлюха, Эшли! Знаете ли вы, сколько это больно маме. Как я крикнул каждый раз, когда я был один?" I answered.
(Why? Mom I needed to get away. He cheated on me mom. He kissed that slut, Ashley! Do you know how much that hurt mom. How much I cried every time I was alone?)
"Мед, пожалуйста. Ваша семья хочет быть там, чтобы помочь вам." She said softly.
(Honey, please. Your family wants to be there to help you.)
"При одном условии." I sighed.
(One condition.)
"Что?" She asked.
(What?)
"Мы призываем отменить свадьбу." I said.
(We call off the wedding.)
"Ладно. Ладно. Просто, пожалуйста, вернулся домой." She said.
(Fine. Fine. Just, please, come home.)
"See you soon." I said and hung up. I stormed past him and started walking to the airport. I knew he was following me.
We got on the plane and went home.

I opened the door to my original home.
I was attacked with hugs. I said hi and went upstairs to my old room.
I fell asleep as my head hit the pillow.

I woke up in morning and did the routine. I walked downstairs and saw my parents, the millers, and my sisters. Gladly no Ashton.
"Morning." I greeted them. They attacked me in hugs again and I went to the kitchen and started cooking. Kristen and Dee joined me in the kitchen.
"How was your sleep?" Kristen asked.
"Fine." I said quietly.
"It hurts." Kristen said.
I nodded my head.
She came and hugged me. I cried in her chest.
I heard her hiss. I looked up and saw Ashton there.
I heald back tears and whiped my face.
"C-can I talk to you Sam?" He asked.
I shook my head.
"Please?" He begged.
"Leave me alone, I really don't want to see your face at the moment." I said.
Hurt flashed in his eyes and he walked away.