Status: Hope you guys like it. I don't know when I'll post. my date setting sucks. So i will post whenever. Comment PLEASEEEE

You And Me Together In This Life Time, Not Going To Work

Confused

I was floating on the beach water, watching the sunset. It's so calming here.
I got up and went to sit with Shane. I smiled up at him.
"You seem different from most girls who are heartbroken." Shane commented.
"Mmm. That's only because I know how to hide it. Then there's the fact that I've been hurt a lot worse than Ashton kissing some girl." I said.
"Why would you forgive him then?" He asked.
"I want to. Trust me I do. My heart is like yelling, wanting to cling on to him, cuddle with him. Just go back to normal, but that is one of the things that makes me different I guess. Most girls follow the line 'follow your heart' I listen to my mind and I have trusting issues. Not with you. But Ashton. I mean, I almost died from how much he hurt me when I was little. I didn't eat anything for 2 weeks. Nothing touched my mouth. I was lucky I didn't die that week." I said as a tear slipped from my hold.
He whipped it away.
"He's an asshole. You deserve better." He said.
"I hate it when people tell me that." I said. He looked confused.
"Oh come on. If I deserve better, who cares. If he's the one I love then screw the better one." I said.
"Your a really different girl." He said.
"I've been told that many times." I said. He was looking at me but I was looking straight to the ocean.
"Samantha." Shane whispered, as we listened to the waves.
I looked at him, and noticed he was close.
He leaned closer and locked his lips with mine.
I stayed still for a second then kissed back.
The kiss got more intense as he pulled me on his lap.
I put my hands in his hair and pulled him closer to me. He laid back and switched positions so he was on to.
I pushed his chest and broke the kiss.
I was breathing deep looking straight.
"Um. Can we go home?" I asked.
He nodded. We packed up our things and the ride home was silent.
I walked in my house and walked straight to my room when I saw Ashton in the kitchen.
I fell on my bed and fell into a deep sleep.