Death Wish

When It happened

I sat on my bed still I could hear foot steps coming down the hall as the floor boards under there feet creaked, I hoped that who ever was coming was my mother, but I likely doubt that it was because I had heard her screaming a few minutes ago, but was to shocked to move I sat and wondered if I should hide, but thought. What was the point? Who ever was coming would find me anyways I had seen the movies when people hid they just got a worse death or they had there place tore up before getting killed the killer always found them.

That's when it happened my bedroom door started to creak open I closed my eyes shut tight I felt pathetic sitting here I was nine-teen and not ready to fight. "No! You’re going to fight to the death!" The words ran through my head from that one movie I use to watch non-stop. I hopped up faster then I ever had and got behind the door it was opening so slow maybe I did have a chance after all.

I grabbed my baseball bat and stood behind the door quietly I held my red ruby heart necklace and prayed to god under my breath to let me be ok to make sure I made it through this to keep me alive a few more years till it was my time to go I didn't want to die now or yet at least. Then it all went into action the guy walked in I swung my bat as fast and hard as I could it cracked him a good one over the head and broke in half he flinched, but it didn't harm him it didn’t even throw him off balance.

He turned and gave a weary smile at me his eyes as blue as the night and his hair such a soft light brown almost to good to look normal it was messy pulled over to the right of his face it made me freeze. I felt cold air blow through my long black hair I knew he was staring at my brown eyes everyone said they always looked so creamy I could only imagine what they looked like right now to this guy the goose bumps raised up on my arms, "Please don't kill me...." I said in a really low whisper almost to hollow to hear.

His face lightened up, "No intentions too." I let my breath out so he wasn't going to kill me praying to god did help me.

"Where's my mother?" I questioned him with worried eyes I knew I shouldn't have come to visit my mother for Valentines Day I felt otherwise she'd be lonely since dad had passed away three years ago I didn't want her to be alone on that day and get suicidal on me.

"She's in very good hands now a place you people say is heaven." His mouth split into a small grin a snicker.

"Oh." Was all I said I froze my brain stopped working I looked down at my feet. I felt a rush of cold air toward me I looked up in a hurry and like lighting all I saw was blue eyes up in my face that disappeared just as fast there was two large hands that had a hard hold on my shoulders. I felt the pain shoot through my neck everything getting blurry I started to faint and feel sick my back hit the wall and started to slide down it the hands stayed in place following me till I hit the floor then they let go my whole body slid sideways now all I could see was muddy boots in front of my face I could hear a gentle laugh. Wait what just happened to me?
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you guys enjoy it sorry it's so short though