Death Wish

Where am I at?

As my eyes opened slowly I could see wooden floors not like the ones from my mom’s house, but older wood floors I sat up slowly my head thumping with pain maybe from the fall. What happened? Where was I? Was all I could think of I looked back and forth all there was were old wood walls and floors there was one window with broken glass the rock lay in the middle of the floor someone must have thrown the rock through it some time ago. How long had I been asleep here? Where was here?

I didn’t know, but I had to get out of here the place didn’t look safe I stood up and my head started to spin for a minute then I felt fine I saw the rooms door and shot for it I opened it fast ran down the stares and stepped out onto a street in the bright sun it made my eyes hurt badly I turned back around and went into the house then shut the door behind me what in the fuck was happening I loved the sun. Why did it hurt all of a sudden? That has never happened to me. That's when I spotted the sunglasses on a table I put them on and this time walked slowly out the door into the sun it no longer hurt...Ok Violet pull your self together we can do this just get where you’re going and we'll figure all this out later.

I started down the road to the hotel I realized I had been stuck in a shack I walked into the hotel and after twenty-minutes I was being showed to my room I checked the date it'd been a year already had looked in the mirror and I hadn't changed at all my looks were exactly the same as before strange and my teeth seemed to grow really long too they hurt. What was I going to do from here on out?

(3 months later)

I walked into my first class at my new boarding school it was all boys go figure no one could cut me a break now days I had finally found out what I was in the last three months looking and tracking people down the night I was bit they'd turned me half vampire so I had some the same genetics as them, but not all I still looked human I had warm blood run through my veins I could get pregnant still and everything just I got the strength and I had to drink blood from time to time because human food didn’t always do for me and I’d learned to live with my condition.

"Hey can I sit here?" I looked over startled I shouldn’t have been thinking so much lately I lost track of stuff around me, but beside me stood a boy with eyes blue as the night skies like the ones id seen before his hair was even soft brown and messy, but it was fixed to the right side instead of the left, "Is that a no then?" He looked at me urgently cause the bell was about to ring.

"Oh um-I don’t know." I was stuck on his looks they scared me a little they reminded me so much of my attacker, but I had to say more then I didn't know I looked like a fool, "We may have assign seats I mean cause I’m not sure yet myself."

He smiled at me wide his teeth white and straight, "That's ok the teacher can take a whack at me for my first day wouldn't bother me." The sat down beside me lightly on his chair petite.

"Ok." I gave a laugh it was funny to see how confident he was on his first day and not a care in the world that he just may be sitting beside a freak like me stuck in the two rilms of my worlds humans and vampires I stuck in the human ones though since I didn’t really have to live like a vampire and I wasn't full vampire to start with.

The teacher came in and smacked his books down on his desk my guess his planners he was five-minutes late for his own class how embarrassing that must be for him I thought. Class went by pretty fast we had homework already of course and the boy beside me I found out his name was Nigel Blackwood he was new to this neck of the woods, but made fun of the teacher the whole time and everyone around us he didn't act that way toward me though. Did he know my secret? Was I doing or acting like no one else in the room was? I wasn't sure and I wasn't about to ask so I just smiled at him and did my work.

The bell rang and I stood up to leave collecting my books I made it to the door when I heard a voice, "Victoria hey wait up!"

I looked over my shoulder to see Nigel running toward me losing his books and smiling I could sense he felt like an idiot and he was trying to impress me, "Yes?" I asked him once he caught up to me at the door.

"Do you want to hang out sometime?"

"Um-lets see no." I didn’t want to get him into a bunch of trouble and my life was full of it I couldn’t love my attacker had tooken away normal life for me then I noticed the blue heart ruby around his neck, "Where did you get that necklace?" I pointed at it and picked it up off his chest to look at it better.

He grabbed at my hand and I felt a spark between our hands it shocked and scared me, "It was given to me when I was a baby in the hospital I’ve wore it ever since it’s all I have left of my mother." He explained I was shocked I wore a red ruby heart around my neck I clutched to it my dad had given this to me as a baby in the hospital.

"Oh I’m so sorry. Is your mom still around I'd like to talk to her about your necklace."

His face fell, "No I'm sorry she passed away three year ago on Valentines Day." That sparked my interest so did my dad. Did his mom and my dad have a thing together? Did they know each other? What did all of this mean? I looked away from the necklace straight up into his blue eyes he looked so broken telling me this our eyes were glued to each other for a minute I felt my eyes start to tear up I looked away.

"I'm sorry to hear that so I'll catch you later then."

"Wait!" He yelled I stopped and he came up to me again, "So does that mean you want to hang out with me sometime then?" He was smiling at me now.

"You don't give up do you?"

He snickered at that, "Nope."

I laughed at him in some sense he was actually cute and funny hadn't run across anyone that could make me smile or laugh in a long time, "If I say yes will you go away?" I was fidgeting. Why was I flirting with this boy? I knew it'd never work between us I was just going to hurt him.

He looked at the ceiling a minute then rolled his eyes looking back at me, "For a little while I guess." I burst out laugh at him.

"Ok then." I finally said to him.

"Yes! So here's my dorm room come meet me tonight." He said pulling a pen out of his pocket he grabbed my arm and started scribbling on it, "Thank you it has been a pleasure to sit by you and talk to you see you later tonight." He leaned forward and lightly kissed my cheek softly then turned and walked away from me.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's starting slow i know, but work with me here people it'll get better with the farther you get in and the more chapters i write to it :) thanks for reading it