Status: Completed.

Saving Sloane Winters

T W E N T Y

Glastonbury College for Girls
Woodridge Upper Campus

YEAR 11 ENGLISH

Year Level_______11
Term___________3
Year___________-2008
Student Name____Sloane Erin M. Winters
Teacher Name__-- Mr. Charles Harrington

Task_________-__Letters
Aims_________-__To put feelings, thoughts, and emotions into words through letter format.
Date Due_______-_N/A
Monitoring Date___Throughout the term

RESULT: E+
Teacher comments: Ms Winters has not completed the set task by failing to hand in three letters to me by the end of the semester (semester two). Her first letter, although good, is not enough to make up for the absence of the other two. This is VCE years for Ms Winters now, and I recommend she focuses on her studies instead of spending all her time with that tattooed Xavier hooligan.

_____________________Image

To: charlesharrington@glastonbury.staff.au
From: sloanewinters@glastonbury.students.au

Subject: Letter Assignment

Seriously, Mr Harrington? An E+? Was my first letter really that bad? I can't afford to have anything below a C at the moment. My dad would bite my head off and it'd be a major factor to the failing of my life. I'll get a low study score JUST BECAUSE OF THIS STUPID ASSIGNMENT.

With anger,
Sloane Winters.

_____________________Image

To: sloanewinters@glastonbury.students.au
From: charlesharrington@glastonbury.staff.au

RE: Letter Assignment

Whether or not you think it is stupid or brilliant is not my concern, Sloane. This is a VCE year for you, and this is an assignment--juvenile or not, it is important to your study grade, which you know, and if you fail--then it can contribute to your score. You are well aware of this, and yet you've failed to do the set task, so I have no choice but to fail you.

With disappointment,
Mr Harrington

_____________________Image

To: charlesharrington@glastonbury.staff.au
From: sloanewinters@glastonbury.students.au

RE: Letter Assignment

And why the hell did you verbally attack Teak? He is not a hooligan, and is actually quite disciplined--for a teenage boy. And I do not spend all my time with him, you make it seem that I am very dependent to him in regards to my spare time.

I'll have you know, that my stepmother Bonnie, is a very violent Scottish woman with a very violent temper. She will have no qualms giving you a good beating if you do not at least give me the justification I need and NOT give me an E+.

I AM NOT EXAGGERATING IN THE LEAST.

_____________________Image

To: sloanewinters@glastonbury.students.au
From: charlesharrington@glastonbury.staff.au

RE: Letter Assignment

It is not wise to threaten a teacher, Sloane, but as I know you are a very honest person and I am quite scared of getting a good Scottish slap to the head, I have raised your grade to a C+. And I do not doubt that you are very independent in regards to your co-curricular activities, Sloane.

Do not mention this to anybody else.

With regards,
Mr Harrington.

_____________________Image

To: charlesharrington@glastonbury.staff.au
From: sloanewinters@glastonbury.students.au

RE: Letter Assignment

Awesome. Did I mention that you're my favourite teacher in the world, right? Don't worry, Mr H. Your secret's safe with me.

With happiness,
Sloane.

P.S. TEAK IS NOT A CO-CURRICULAR ACTIVITY AND I WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF YOU DO NOT REFER TO HIM AS SUCH.
♠ ♠ ♠
ZE END.

That Boy Is A Monster.
That Boy Is A Monster is loosely related to the Sloane Winters series, so if you would like little peeks of Teak and Sloane please read subscribe to it! It will be set a year later, so Sloane will be 18 whilst Teak 19-- and the main characters, yeah.

THANK YOU.