The World Is Still Sleeping, While I Keep on Dreaming

Pre-Rally Meeting

"Blaze," I heard whispered in my ear as I was being shaken awake, "Blaze, wake up."

"10 more minutes," I mumbled turning over to hear Jonathan giggle then kiss my cheek lightly.

"My parents are coming here before the parade, so get up."

"Wait," I opened my eyes to see him, "They're coming here?"

"Yeah," He smiled crouching down to get eye level with me.

"Jonathan, I've got no clothes to change into and I'm not about to wear the same clothes again," I looked at him, "Or your clothes."

"I can take you back home?" He questioned.

"Could you? I mean I can get a ride with Adam and meet you there."

"Promise?" He asked softly as I leant over to him to rest my head on his hands.

"Promise. Now go, so I can change."

"But I've seen you naked already," He smirked as I shoved him lightly.

"Tazer," I groaned.

"Alright, alright," He sighed as he got up from the bed, "Hurry up though, ok."

"Ok," I nodded as I noticed it was still dark, "Hey Captain Bi- Polar!"

"We're so not starting that are we?" He groaned turning to look at me as I flashed a smile.

"What time is it?"

"5 am," He leant against the door, "You have your keys right?"

"Duh," I stuck my tongue out at him as I got dressed quickly.

I met Jonathan at his door, still half tired but took his outstretched hand to head down to his car than back to mine and Adam's place. Once parked outside, I didn't want to leave but knew I had to get dressed. It was then, that I noticed he shaved to which I smiled at him.

"Hey, you shaved," I ran a hand down his cheek to which he let out a smirk.

"I did last night. You didn't notice?"

"No," I blushed as he let out a laugh.

"You should be going."

"I don't want to," I sighed pouting slightly at him, "I won't see you til after the rally."

"Technically you'll see me before we get on the buses and then I'll talk to you before I go on stage."

"Stop being so technical and let me pout," I huffed as he kissed my cheek.

"Go get changed," He smiled in a low voice, causing me to give in to him.

"Fine," I looked at him with a slight glare, "Aggrivated with you right now."

"Payback for the Captain Bi-polar comment," He snickered leaning into me to kiss me lightly goodbye, "I'll see you in a bit."

"Bye," I smiled as I hopped out of his car then headed back into my place, knowing Adam was already up by now too.

I sighed while setting my keys down on the table, then stretched to hear movement around the house. I tried to sneak past Adam, almost making it there when I heard him behind me.

"Where have you been, missy?" Adam raised an eyebrow at me with that smirk playing on his lips.

"I stayed the night at Jonathan's again," I shrugged which I knew he didn't want just that answer.

"Anything interesting happen?"

"Gina's dating Chris," I shrugged still pissed at that, "She's being stupid."

"Why?" Adam questioned seeing as I was upset about it.

"No clue. I warned her but what else can I do to prove to her he's an idiot."

"Not much," He shrugged but then got back to what he originally wanted, "I meant with Jonathan though."

"He wants me to meet his parents," I looked at him, leaning against the wall, "Not too thrilled about that. I'm scared shitless."

"Anything else?"

"He cooked me pancakes," I smiled.

"Not what I was looking for," He rolled his eyes at me.

"Oh, you mean what happened behind closed doors?" I smirked then seen his ears perk up, "Sorry, I don't kiss and tell."

"Blaze," Adam called after me while I walked into my room, "Did you fuck him?"

"It wasn't a fuck," I shot back finding some shorts to change into since it was rather warm today.

"Are you admitting it?" Adam crossed his arms as he leant on my door way, the blush creeping over my face as he kept looking at me.

"Admitting what?" I didn't look at him but found a Blackhawks shirt and pulled it over my head.

"That you and little Tazer had sex," He smirked.

"He's not exactly little," I mumbled as I found some comfortable shoes then went to sit on the bed.

"Ha!" Adam pointed out, "I knew it!"

"Dude," I blushed again, finding a hair tie, "Don't make such a big deal out of it. And seriously don't bother him about it either."

"Aww," Adam cooed, "Are the two of you going to be super cuddly today?"

"Shut up," I hissed then shoved him lightly, "You don't think it was too soon do you?"

"Depends?" He shrugged looking at me, "Are you having second thoughts about it?"

"No," I shrugged then looked at him, "Not really. I don't know."

"Was it awkward when you woke up?" He questioned.

"No, he was sweet. I didn't want to leave him," I shrugged walking out the door to have Adam follow me.

"Then it probably wasn't. I mean if he's not pushing you away, then he was ok with it."

"I guess."

"Are you ok with it?" Adam raised an eyebrow at me as he got his keys.

"I wanted it to happen," I smoothed out a piece of my hair, "I mean I've wanted to since Game Five but I had no idea how to approach him or start things or what."

"See, you let it happen naturally," He smirked at me, as the two of us walked out the door.

"I just hope that people don't think less of me."

"Now why would they do that?" Adam slung an arm over my shoulders, "I mean you smell like Tazer right now but the whole team loves you."

"Thanks," I smiled.

"But you couldn't of showered?" Adam scrunched his face, "I mean it's bad enough I deal with him on the team but now you smell like him too?"

"God, shut up!" I pushed him away from me to have him laugh.

We got to the United Center super early. Like crazy early, everyone was running on little to no sleep but the excitement of what was happening was still evident ni everyone. It was packed with family and friends in the building too. I already knew Adam's family since he introduced me when they won, but everyone else introduced me too, since I was apart of their lives. I was just walking through some people when I felt arms wrap around my waist.

"You legs look amazing," I heard chuckled into my ear as his breath tickled my neck.

"Nice to know that you're only looking at those," I rolled my eyes.

"Well you do have a nice ass," He smirked as I turned to face him but his arms didn't leave.

"You're going to get us in trouble Toews."

"Me? Why? I'm innocent," He smirked as I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah right."

"Tazer," Sharpie came to my defense, "It's hot out, get off the poor girl."

"Thank you Sharpie," I smiled as Sharpie pulled me with him.

"I promise you can have her back," He smirked at Jonathan, "Til then, she's coming with me."

"Haha," I stuck my tongue out at Jonathan who looked speechless as Sharpie drug me off away from Jonathan.

"You know he's going to kill you right?" I smirked as he shrugged but he threw an arm around my shoulders.

"He's making you meet his parents today. I think I saved you for a bit to be that crazy girl who slept with him last night."

"Burish told you?" I glared at him but he shook his head.

"After the way that man just threw himself at you?" Sharpie smirked at me, "It's sorta obivous for anyone who knows the two of you."

"It is not," I blushed.

"Tell me I'm wrong."

"You're not," I huffed as he poked my cheeks.

"Come on smile," He tried to make my face smile, "I'll let you sit with me on the bus instead of that awkwardness with his family."

"It won't be awkward," I pushed his hands away from me but he kept doing it, "Dude!"

"Yes it will," He smiled, "Think about it. Hi, my name is Blaze Chasez and your son just fucked my brains out last night."

"Shut up," I glared at him.

"Plus it'll be cooler."

"Fine," I sighed, "You win. But I still have to meet his parents sometime."

"You will, just wait til he's around most the time," Sharpie smiled then motioned towards me, "come on, you're my stall away."

"I'm just going to tell Jonathan and I'll be right back."

"Don't fuck him! We don't have that much time."

"Funny," I glared as I made my way back to Jonathan.

"Hey, Sharpie's technically kidnapping me," I stood in front of him to see him look serious, "Don't be pissed."

"I'm not," He shook his head as he looked down but I sighed.

"You are too," I crossed my arms moving closer to him then bumping his shoulder slightly, "Don't think I won't take down the captain of the Blackhawks."

"I'd like to see you try," He looked at me as I kissed his lips quickly.

"See, doesn't take much."

"You sure are cocky today," He pulled me close to him as I smirked.

"I have you to thank for that," I leant in to him to kiss him again to which slowly turned into a make out session when Kaner cleared his throat.

"Guys, seriously," Patrick looked at us, "Over the Stanley Cup."

"We're away from it," I stuck my tongue out at him as Jonathan wrapped his arms around.

"You two are way too couplely now."

"That's not even a word," I made a face at him to which he did it back.

"Children," Jonathan interupted, "Play nice."

"So, I'll see you guys at the rally," I kissed Jonathan one last time to ruffle Patrick's hair, "Laters P. Kane."