The World Is Still Sleeping, While I Keep on Dreaming

Food Fight

The clothes started to hit the floor, the second my door slammed. I had Jonathan's shirt off, slowly placing kisses down his chest, hearing him groan. I pulled off my shirt to add it to the pile then went back to what I was doing before when I heard a knock at my door.

"Just ignore it," Jonathan gritted through his teeth while mine nipped at his chest.

"Blaze!" Sharpie mentioned from outside the door, "Have you cleaned out your tattoo?"

I glared as I moved back a bit to have Jonathan started kissing me, "No!"

"You should," Sharpie taunted as I knew he was smiling, "You wouldn't want it to get infected."

"Sharp, I'm going to kill you," I held back the moan just enough to yell at him.

"It'll onl take two minutes," He chuckled outside the door, "I'm sure you can't be that naked yet. If you are than Jonathan shouldn't last much longer."

"Sharpie!" I shouted to hear him run off, laughing the entire way.

I looked over at Jonathan to see the space between the two of us had gone. He was now sitting on my bed in the dark allowing me to find the soft soap and lubriderm to go clean out my tattoo.

"What tattoo is he talking about?" Jonathan questioned watching me walk to my bathroom.

"Bur and Sharpie took me to get a tattoo before dinner with your family," I shrugged turning the light on to my bathroom and stepping in, "No biggie. But if I don't clean it now, it'll be on my mind the rest of the time. Making our private time, not so fun."

I quickly started to clean it, just because my mind was elsewhere now, that's when I heard him walk into the bathroom with me. He stood behind me, staring at my shoulder, a purplish red mark where I had been biting slowly coming to surface. I finished cleaning it and putting the lotion on to turn around to face him, leaning on my counter.

"Why are Sharp and Burish's name tattooed to your body?" He asked, no emotion in his eyes at all.

"They wanted me to be reminded of them," I smiled lightly at him, hoping it'd ease the situation, "And they've been there for me a lot."

"People are going to think it means something else," He looked at me, still no change in emotion, maybe a hint of anger.

"You're mad, aren't you?" I looked down at the ground a bit then back at him to see his chest moving up and down, "Seriously, it doesn't mean anything other than them helping me."

"And that makes me?" He gave me an unamused look.

"The totally amazing, super cute, caring boyfriend," I wrapped my arms around his neck but he just rolled his eyes and looked away from me, "Who shouldn't be jealous."

"That's not the point."

"So, what is?" I leant in to him, closer to his lips but he didn't move any, "Seriously, it's nothing more than friendly. I mean it's you I've slept with and want to sleep with. It's you I want to stay up all night talking about the most randomest things. It's always been you who my mind goes to when I hear those stupid songs about love and relationships on the radio."

"I'm kinda tired," He looked at me, which earned an eye roll from me since I knew that wasn't the truth, "I guess I'll just see you later."

"That's bullshit Jonathan," I glared at him moving away from him, "You weren't tired five minutes ago when Patrick knocked on my door."

"I was too," He defended.

"You were not. You're being an idiot!" I raised my voice a bit not really wanting to but this was stupid.

"How would you feel if I came over and some other girl's name tattooed to me?" He countered.

"Did she beat up your shitty ex? " I questioned waiting for him to respond, "Did they stop them from almost raping you? Then take you in and watch over you? Because if she did, then I wouldn't mind."

"But if she didn't?" He questioned as I walked past him, getting frustrated with this argument, "Oh, so then it's a different story?"

"Yes, Jonathan, it is!" I snapped at him, finding a Def Leppard shirt and pulling it over my head, "It's different because if she didn't save your life in some way more than once then well I don't know!"

"It's a stupid tattoo!" He half shouted to me reaching for the door knob.

"So does that make me stupid?" I questioned opening the door to see him fall silent, "Well then watch my stupid ass walk out!"

"Where are you going?" Jonathan shouted at my retreating back which was heading to the kitchen.

"I'm hungry!" I shouted at him, not caring that the others were still here, "Is that a crime now too?"

"Uh oh," Adam mumbled, "Captain Serious isn't happy about the tattoo."

"What tattoo?" Patrick asked while him and Versteeg waited for an answer.

"We'll tell you later," Sharp whispered back.

In the kitchen, I found the peanut butter and jelly since I was planning on making a sandwich but Jonthan kept following me. He was ranting about something, something I didn't find important since I turned him out. Half his rant ended up being in French, which I knew no one else really understood.

"Are you done?" I finished making my sandwich to put back the jelly hoping he was, "Because I'm tired of listening to you."

"That's my point, you don't like to listen," He went on and on, I just wanted to throw something at him, anything.

I looked at the refridgerator door to see the chocolate syrup sitting there in which I grabbed the bottle. I closed the door roughly, to walk back to my sandwich but my anger was getting the best of me. Before I could stop myself, Jonathan went to open his mouth in the silence and I hit him with the chocolate syrup. I don't mean, hit him with the bottle, I mean I opened the top and squirted him with chocolate syrup all over his bare chest than in his face to which he flinched.

It actually made me feel better, but the look on his face didn't change. There was a piece of cake sitting on the edge of the counter, to which I knew about but didn't think anything of it. Until I felt it hit the side of my face and slowly slide down to land on the floor.

"You so did not do that," I glared at him shrugging, "You ass!"

"Me? You're the one who put chocolate syrup all over me!" He countered as I threw my half eaten sandwich at him, which stuck to his face before he peeled it off.

"You look good in strawberry jelly," I smirked as he went to the freezer which I moved since I had no idea what he was going to do.

He turned around, only to have gone to the fridge instead without me noticing, to have a can of whipped cream in his hand.

"You think that was funny?" He questioned.

"Hysterical," I smirked, seeing him walk closer to me while shaking the can, "What are you doing?"

"Being an ass and an idiot," He moved towards me as I ran through the living room in which everyone now finally looked at the two of us.

"Jonathan, don't!" I shouted as he was right behind me, which I knew I couldn't out run him but I wasn't scared, scared.

Jonathan cornered me next to the stairs where he shook up the whipped cream, then covered me in it as I let out a scream. I tried to move but his body weight had me pinned to where I was.

"Sharp, help!" I screamed hoping someone would save me.

"Sorry, I'm not getting invovled with your fight," He mentioned from the couch.

"Adam!"

"You're on your own princess," I heard him laugh, "And that better be just whipped cream you're getting on the girl, Tazer."

"I don't think he's mad anymore," Patrick whispered.

I found a break from Jonathan's grip to which I quickly moved away from him and pulled off my shirt. I headed up the stairs followed by Jonathan.

"What are you doing?" Jonathan asked, watching me walk to the shower.

"Getting cleaned up," I looked half over my shoulder, "Problem?"

"No, I just," he started leaning against the wall, "you're pissed?"

"Only because you're an idiot who got pissed at me first," I counted, sliding my pants off to be in my underwear but didn't shut the door yet, "I swear I'm not cheating on you."

"I didn't think you were," He moved closer to the door as I started the water and went to take my bra off.

I watched as his eyes went wide a bit and his breath caught in his throat. I knew it as getting to him, it was half my plan. Not to mention that food fight kinda turned me on.

"You just can be so frustrating sometimes," I shook my head, sliding my underwear off then stepping into the warm shower.

"Same for you," He mentioned, still standing outside the shower but somewhere in the bathroom.

"Which is why we're both crazy," I stuck my head out of the door I opened to look at him, still standing there in his jeans, "Are you getting in?"

"What?" Jonathan's head snapped up to my eyes.

"You're covered in chocolate syrup and whipped cream," I smirked at him, "Are you getting in?"