The World Is Still Sleeping, While I Keep on Dreaming

People Are Crazy

"So you said you loved him?" Talia smiled while sitting on her couch the following day, "And what'd he say?"

"He said it back again," I shrugged playing with my hair, a smile creeping on my face.

"Aww, that's so cute," Talia gushed over and over again which I had to roll my eyes at, "Now you can start having little Tazers running around."

"Whoa whoa whoa," I shook my head, "Slow down. Who said I was having his babies?"

"You know you want to," She smiled at me.

"Dude, seriously, stop," I shifted feeling awkward at this topic.

"What's so wrong about that idea?"

"The fact that I don't want kids," I shook my head facing away from her.

"You say that now, til it happens and then you've got this amazing bundle of joy in your arms," She gushed but I still held my gaze.

"Do you want me to hurt you?"

"Come on, like you haven't thought about it?" She nudged me lightly.

"No," I pouted but knew she could see through it.

"Yes you have," She smiled at me.

"Shut up," I glared.

"Aww, that'll be so cute, you pregnant and Jonathan helping you."

"God, I wonder why you became my best friend?" I rolled my eyes.

"Because I see the truth," She smiled to watch me get up, "Where are you going?"

"To meet my boyfriend for lunch," I smiled finding my keys, "So I'll see you later."

I left Talia's apartment to head back to Jonathan's. We weren't actually going out to lunch but I was just hanging out with him since I haven't seen him since last night. Not to mention, I just needed someone who understood about losing friends because of the draft. It was set in stone for Adam but I had this sinking feeling I was losing time with him and didn't want to fall to pieces in front of him.

Jonathan let me into his apartment, me sitting my keys in their spot to which I walked over to his couch as he followed me. He sat next to me to pull me into him, running his fingers up and down my arms.

"I swear I can't wait for the draft to be over," I tilted my head back to look at him, "Just so I know where all my friends are going."

"You and me both," He smiled down at me lightly, "I hate seeing you so down."

"Sorry."

"You're fine, it's your first draft," He chuckled lightly.

"That I've been close to anyone," I leant against his chest, "I'm just glad you'll still be here."

"Yeah," He ran a hand through my hair when a thought crossed my mind about Talia's talk, "What?"

"It's funny, Talia was talking to me earlier about how we're going to have little Tazers running around soon," I smirked.

"Even crazier, Kaner said the same thing," Jonathan chuckled.

"What is it with people?" I shook my head, "I don't want to have kids."

"For real?" Jonathan questioned while I looked back at him, "Not ever?"

"Well no, but I mean just not right now," I shifted so I was on top of him.

"But it's not out of the question?" He raised an eyebrow.

"No, maybe someday in the future but as of right now, I'm happy with it being the two of us."

I kissed him lightly to have him kiss back. An intense kiss that had to be broken because I had to finish the last part of the meet and greet. It wasn't something I was totally looking forward to but I was going to see Jonathan tonight at Adam's so it balanced itself out.

Once at Empire, there were crazy fans, crazy workers, and crazy ex-boyfriends who were watching Gina from the corner of the room. It wasn't threatening but I hated being in the same room with him, hated having him breath the same air as me, let alone be in the same town that I was in right now.

During a break, I headed outside to suck down the sweet taste of nicotine which I needed right now. I heard the door open to look to see Tyson walk out.

"I didn't know you smoked?" He questioned.

"I don't," I stomped out the last of the cigarette, "At least not a lot."

"Must be something major bothering you?"

"Eh, it's complicated," I shrugged dusting myself off, "And drama filled."

"When is life not?" He smiled at me as I stood up.

"Never," I smirked at him, "Come on rock star, you've got to finish this meet and greet and I've got to get home to my boyfriend."

I lead Tyson back into the room to finish the last hour of my shift in which Lucas let me go home early. I headed to my car and was just about to get in when I was stopped by Chris.

"What do you want?" I asked opening the door.

"Did Gina tell you?" He questioned.

"Yeah and congrats," I smiled at him tossing my coat in the door.

"Thanks," He shifted moving closer to me.

"Dude, move away from me and my car," I watched as his hand slowly rested on mine but I pulled it back, "Seriously, you're pushing your luck."

"You know, Gina questioned me if I'd hit her ever."

"And what'd you say?" I looked at him.

"That she was crazy, I'd never do that."

"To her, but I don't lie," I glared at him.

"I'd appreciate it if you don't put ideas into my girlfriend's head."

"You? Polite? Wow, I never thought I'd see the day," I smirked at him when I felt a hand connect to my face.

"I'm warning you," He glared at me.

"Ass," I mumbled then got in my car to drive off.

I was half pissed at him, I swear he just couldn't stop or something, it was driving me nuts. Once I got home, I seen other cars in the driveway only hoping that my red mark couldn't be seen by anyone. Stepping out of the car and towards the door, my keys opened it to find Kaner, Seabs, Duncan, and Sharpie all sitting around the living room.

"Wow, a party and you don't tell me?" I half joked setting my keys down.

"Hey, we saved food for you," Kaner walked up to me to put an arm on my shoulders, "Pizza and beer."

"I'm not in a drinking mood but thanks," I smiled at him.

"Kaner, are you bother my girlfriend?" Jonathan walked up to me to kiss my lips quickly, "Hey."

"Hey," I smiled wrapping my arms around his neck.

"God, do we have to see how you plan on makng babies?" Patrick groaned to which I flipped him off.

"Let the girl eat Tazer!" I heard Adam shout towards me, "And not you!"

"I am hungry," I smirked at him hearing a groan escape his lips.

"Fine," He took my belt loops and followed me and Patrick but I stopped him quickly.

"Be on your best behavior for the time remaining and I'll show you something that can make our night interesting," I smirked at him.

"Like?" His eyebrow raised at me.

"A game," I gave him a devilish smile, "Trust me, you'll enjoy it."