The World Is Still Sleeping, While I Keep on Dreaming

So Tired

It had been a couple days since I got the restraining order and the 4th of July was coming up soon which me and Adam were planning on this big party thing.

Well he mainly was since I had been feeling just gross for the past couple days. I wasn't sick or anything, I just felt off balance, like something wasn't clicking. It could've been the endless amounts of dance training or my hectic schedule at Empire or just stress.

Either way, Talia was now over at the house, hanging out while Adam was out picking up things.

"What if you're pregnant?" Talia shrugged throwing out ideas on why I felt gross.

"Don't even joke about that," I glared at her.

"I'm just saying."

"We've been safe every time," I sent her a glare now.

"How safe?" She questioned.

"Safe."

"Are you on birth control?" She raised an eyebrow at me to which earned an eye roll from me, "Well?"

"I haven't been for a while because of all of the ones I've taken have made me sick so the doctor suggested that I stay away from them for a while."

"So you could be," Talia smiled at me again.

"No!" I half shouted at her.

"Aww come on, if it's a girl you can name her after me."

"I'm not pregnant," I finished picking up some things just when the door knob rattled and Adam walked in with Sharpie and Jonathan. I quickly looked at Talia then harshly whispered to her, "This conversation is over, don't you dare say anything."

"Hey girls, look who I found," Adam annouced once they walked into the living room.

"Hey Talia," Jonathan smiled at her than wrapped his arms around me, "Hey."

"Hey," I smiled at him just to earn a look from Talia which I rolled my eyes.

"What have you girls been up to?" Adam questioned walking into the kitchen than coming back.

"Talia's annoying me," I stuck my tongue out at her.

"Only because she could be-" Talia started but the look on my face caused her to stop, "Late for dance rehearsal."

"Yeah," I nodded looking back at Jonathan, "Which means I've got to go for now."

"You should take tomorrow off," He held me closer to him, "It's just a day before the 4th and you could use a break."

"I guess," I shrugged looking at the time realizing that I had to get going, "I really do need to go though."

"I'll see you later," He kissed me lightly as I headed out the door with Talia.

Talia ended up driving me to the dance studio and walking me in, which I didn't feel like dancing or anything, so I just collasped on the floor.

"So, what do you feel like?" She questioned sitting next to me.

"Just tired," I moved to lay on my back, "And worn out, it's just not fun."

"Maybe it all the dancing," She shrugged, "You probably could use the break like your boyfriend suggested."

"I do but there's just so much going on and-"

"Stress," She smiled looking at me, "You're too young to be that stressed."

"You think so?"

"I know so," She smiled at me, "Take a few days off with Jonathan. Do something with him that doesn't involve sex."

"I guess it wouldn't hurt," I shrugged.

"Get out of town," She shoved me lightly, "You'll have time to worry about everything else later."

"Yeah but I still want to spend time with Adam," I pouted at her.

"You will," She smiled, "He'll understand too. I mean it's so obvious how much you two are in love with each other."

"Shut up," I blushed pushing a piece of hair out of my eyes, "I can't help it he makes me get butterflies everytime his fingers touch me, or smiles."

"And I heard you two got on each other's nerves the first time you met?" She smiled to whcih I slowly stood up.

"We still do," I sighed with an eye roll, "He's still Captain Bi-Polar to me."

"I'm sure he doesn't like that name," Talia laughed which I smirked.

"He doesn't but he knows I don't mean anything by it."

About an hour later, I headed back to Adam's house to find Jonathan still there watching TV with Adam. I sat my keys on the table then my bag down to slowly walk over to the two of them. They were into whatever was on the screen, so I sat on Jonathan's lap, feeling his arms wrap around me.

"How was rehearsal?" He asked as I rested against his chest.

"Tiring. I think I'm going to so take tomorrow off with you," I smiled watching the screen some.

"We can go to the Chicago River," He suggested.

"Or take her on a date," Adam threw out which earned looks from the two of us, "What? You haven't taken her on an actual date in a while."

"I like the sound of that," I smiled looking back at him, "We could go see a movie or something."

"Like what?" He questioned seriously.

"Jonah Hex is still playing," I smiled at him before turning my look serious, "But if you drool over Megan Fox the entire time, I will smack you."

"Such violence," Adam shook his head with a smirk.

"Promise, I won't," Jonathan flashed me a smile.

"And then you can take me to dinner, we can be all coupley but not too much," I smiled at him, "I know you've got a romantic side."

"Don't you like how she just plans things?" Jonathan looked at Adam.

"Hey, it's entertaining," Adam shrugged.

"I'm tired," I stretched a bit, "and sore."

"It's early," Jonathan looked at me.

"I know," I smiled moving slightly.

"Give the girl a massage," Adam shoved him slightly with a laugh, "She'll be thankful for it."

"Dude, I'm still here," I glared at him but looked at him, "But a massage sounds amazing."

"Alright," He sighed getting up and taking my hand.

"You two be safe!" Adam shouted just as I walked towards my door.

I closed it behind me to turn on some The Audition then stripped my shirt off then laid on the bed on my stomach just as Jonathan sat next to me. I felt his fingers run across my back muscles which felt good.

"Lower," I turned my head to have him massage my lower back.

"You're muscles are tight," He mentioned, digging his fingers into my skin.

"I know," I let out an exhausted groan, "My back and calves are so sore today."

"Are you feeling better than this morning though?" He asked still running his fingers across my lower back.

"Yeah, a bit," I looked at my wall in front of me, "I think it was all that shit with Chris catching up with me."

"Speaking of," He started, "I heard Gina's still not talking to you because of the restraining order."

"Nope, she's being an idiot. If that's how she wants to be than I don't know."

"But you're happier now, right?"

"Yeah of course," I smiled to turn over to face him, "I live in the world's most amazing city, I have the coolest job and new job, the best of friends, and I've got you. I think I've pretty much good with everything."

"Except for everyone saying we should have kids," He smirked.

"Yeah, right now one Captain Bi-Polar's all I can handle," I teased him to which he pinned my arms above my head.

"Not funny Blaze," He was mere centimeters from my face.

"It's hysterical," I smirked at him.

"It is not."

"Is too times a thousand," I kept my smile on him.

"Don't make me hurt you," He threatened.

"You wouldn't," I watched him lean down to kiss my neck, letting it leave butterfly kisses along it.

"Still don't think I would?" He questioned to which I shook my head to feel him start to bite me.

"Blaze!" Adam shouted from downstairs but the now vampire wouldn't leave me alone.

"What?" I shouted back.

"You have a visitor!"

"Tell them to take a message!" I shouted back just as my vampire bit harder, "Ouch."

"It's Lucas!"

"Ugh, fine," I sighed then looked at Jonathan, "I swear, I'll be right back."

Jonathan let me up to follow me downstairs to which I had to see what my visitor wanted and why he was disturbing my alone time for the time being.