The World Is Still Sleeping, While I Keep on Dreaming

Mini Vacation

The beach.

One place I didn't think I'd spend most my morning, ok all of my morning. But Jonathan had me there by 7 and laying out underneath it's layers until noon. Not that I minded though since we spent a lot of time in the water, than him trying to be romantic but it wasn't working with the sand me just wanting to tan.

But noon, noon we finally headed back to the car, half tired from the five hours in the sun yet hungry at the same time.

"So where are you taking me now?" I questioned looking at him and shaking off some loose sand.

"I know I said I'd take you out of Chicago but-" He started merging lanes back onto I-90.

"But what?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"I reserved the anniversary suite for us at the Ritz Carlton," He smiled sheepishly at me.

"You what?" My mouth dropped open at him but he just shrugged, "Do you have any idea how much a room like that will cost?"

"I do but money doesn't matter to me," He shrugged watching a passing car before moving into the other line, "You're special to me, you deserve."

"You know I'm not about material things," I shot him a look, "Hell I still could've had fun in a Motel 6 with you."

"Come on Blaze, it'll be fun. No one knows we're back in town until tomorrow. It'll be just me and you, a king size bed," He went to take my hand as I rolled my eyes at him.

"You're crazy you know that?"

"So I've been told," His signature smile flashed across his lips, "We could go out to dinner, than watch the sun fall behind the buildings on our balcony."

"Are you always this damned persistant?"

"When have you known me not to be?"

"Many times Captain Bi-Polar," I stuck my tongue out at him.

"It got me you, didn't it?"

"Maybe," I shrugged dusting more sand off me, "Damn you though."

"What?" He chuckled.

"I swear, I didn't even have sex on the beach with you and I've got sand everywhere."

"You look good though," He flicked his eyes towards me for a second.

"Yeah right?" I rolled my eyes, "My stomach is not flat like some random bimbo and my arm muscles are huge."

"So?" He shrugged, "It just shows that you human. Besides you've got a killer body," he let his eyes wander across me, "and amazing eyes and I happen to love your-"

"Stop right there," I glared at him. "If you even say boobs, I will smack you."

"I was going to say ass but those are good too," He snickered which earned a quick smack in the side of his head from me. "Ow! Hey, driving here."

"Then keep your eyes on the road," I smirked before settling into my seat.

It didn't take long for us to make our way to the hotel room. Jonathan checked us into the hotel under a false name which was fun since that meant no one knew we were here. He lead me up to the room with our suitcases to slowly open the door.

Stepping into the room was breathtaking. Seriously, it was insane how bit it was and how gorgeous it was. not to mention the view we had of the city and everything. I quickly turned to him with a smile on my face.

"Ok, so I'm not doubting your judgement anymore."

"See," He wrapped his arms around my waist, "We can have fun and be totally normal."

"As normal as the two of us get," I smirked to feel him place kisses along my neck, "Hey, slow down hockey captain. I want a shower first."

"But-"

"I'm still finding sand in places that there shouldn't be," I moved slowly out of his arms, "And if you can hurry up, maybe you can join me in the shower."

Finding some clothes to change into, they weren't much really just shorts, a tank top, and sports bra, I headed to the shower by myself and started the water. I knew he was giving me time to wash my hair and everything which actually felt good to get alone time. I quickly shaved my legs again, before I heard the door open and seen his frame walk into the bathroom.

"Don't you ever knock?" I giggled to myself from behind the shower door.

"You need privacy?" He questioned causing me to open the door and glare at him.

"You're going to lose shower time if you keep making comments like that."

"Sorry," He walked over to me already half undressed.

"You are not," I leant against the space to feel the heat move out of the shower, "Are you getting in because this air's making my shower cold."

"Yeah of course," He smiled at me but I stopped him by grabbing ahold of his belt loops and tugging on his shorts.

"You're taking too long," I slowly unzipped his shorts then watched them fall to the floor, "Don't make me finish all your dirty work."

"Wait, what?" He smirked taunting me.

"If I have to take those off," I mentioned referring to his boxers, "Then you won't make it in the shower."

Soon after Jonathan joined me in the shower where "things" kept us warm while the water was starting to cool off.

By time we got out of the shower, it was closer to 4 as we both were laying on the couch listening to music now.

"So?" Jonathan questioned while holding me in his arms, "do you wanna get something to eat?"

"Actually," I lifted my head up at him a bit, "I was wondering maybe you'd like to see what I've been working on at the dance studio?"

"I thought we said no work or anything?" He questioned.

"I know but no one's there and it'd be fun," I pouted at him, "Please."

"Fine," He sighed while I let him up.

"Sweet," I smiled at him taking his hand, "You haven't seen me dance."

"Yes I have."

"You know what I mean," I rolled my eyes finding my dance shoes I packed.

We headed to the dance studio in which I had keys to open it up. I started working on dance routines a bit when I took a break to walk over to my boyfriend who's eyes were glued to me.

"So?" I questioned.

"Wow," He smiled, "It's no wonder you're leaving me for Christina."

"It won't be that long," I sat on his lap to kiss him, "And I'll miss you like every day."

"I'll miss you too."

"I love you," I kissed his lips to feel him kiss back.

"I love you too."

"I'm never getting tired of hearing you say that," I smiled at him to stand up again, "One more dance."

"One more and then we'll get something to eat."

"One," I nodded turning the music on again to watch myself in the mirrors while Jonathan watched me.

I let myself get lost in the music, forgetting anyone else was around. Then once I did that, my mind let go and decided to have me notice Jonathan for a split second, throwing me off which caused me to land wrong on my ankle while doing a split leap. It rolled to the side and I fell over to it.

"Blaze," Jonathan walked over to me, "You ok?"

"It feels like daggers," I winced moving to sit with my feet in front of me and looking at my left ankle, "It's swollen."

"Let me see," He crouched down to touch it but I winced when he hit certain spots, "Well it's not broke."

"Good."

"But you're going to have to stay off it and maybe go to the hosptial," He looked at me.

"No."

"What am I going to do with you?" He questioned looking at my foot and my nerves getting the best of me.

"Love me for all enternity," I smirked at him, "And be my awesome caring boyfriend."

"Come on," He helped me up then scooped me into his arms, "Dr. Jonathan's here to help you."

"Doctor," I smirked, "I like the sound of that."

"We'll stop by somewhere and order something," He smiled grabbing my dance bag before heading to his car.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry about the filler-ness. I just had to get to where my mind was going with this