The World Is Still Sleeping, While I Keep on Dreaming

Jealous Again

Patrick had yet to talk to me about smoking but tonight, tonight I knew it was coming. Especially since I took the day off for this dinner-lunch thing with Jonathan's family, his coach, and Joe and Lucas. Seeing as Jonathan wanted to spend time with his family afterwards, I was just going to head back to Patrick's and hang out with Talia and Abby.

So, as it was 2, I walked hand in hand with Jonathan into the not too crowded resturant to see his family, Joe and Lucas, and of course, Joel.

"Deep breath," Jonathan whispered into my ear, "It'll be ok."

"Yeah," I nodded lightly to see a younger looking girl, maybe two years or so younger than me sit at one of the three empty chairs, "Who's that?"

"Huh?" Jonathan questioned then followed my gaze to the stop. I felt him tense up as his eyes landed on the strawberry blond, green eyed-girl.

"Who is she?"

"She's no one," Jonathan shrugged walking with me to the table to pull out my chair.

"Hi, sweetheart," His mom flashed me a smile but I kept looking at the girl, "How are you?"

"I'm good," I directed my attention to the girl, "I don't believe we met. I'm Blaze."

"Sabrina," She smiled at me.

"And who are you?" I questioned while Jonathan was silent.

"I used to date Jonathan," She smiled while batting her eyelashes at him, "I just figured I'd come hang out with him for a while. You know catch up and everything."

"May I get your drinks?" The waiter interupted my glare.

"Yeah, rum and coke," I mumbled to be elbowed by Jonathan, "I mean Iced Tea is fine, with lemon."

"Ok," He wrote it down while I looked back at Jonathan who just gave me a look.

"What? If she's going to be here, I'm going to need something strong to get through this dinner."

"She's no one," He whispered over to me to kiss my lips lightly, "I love you."

"I love you too," I nodded, locking eyes with him, "I just don't trust her."

"Honest to god, I had no idea they'd bring her."

"Parents are weird," I mumbled looking back at the menu. I had to admit I was hungry but I wasn't sure if I should even tell his family yet, especially now with this girl here.

Lunch, other than that, went ok. There was just talk about everything, catching up, plans for later today for when Jonathan caught up with his parents. This girl, Sabrina, would be with them still which I didn't like but if I went with them, I'd end up hurting her.

"Well," I stood up from my chair, "It was nice talking to you all but I've got to-"

"Sit," Jonathan tugged on my hand slightly with a hint of sterness in his voice, "We're telling them."

"No," I shook my head, "I don't think."

"We need to," He whispered, entwining his fingers with mine.

"Tell us what?" Jonathan's mom asked us while I slowly bit my lip.

"I know it's so soon and everything," Jonathan started, shifting in his seat a bit but still holding onto my hand, "But we've got to tell you guys one way or another."

"Are you getting married?" Lucas smiled lightly at me.

"Nope," I shook my head, "nothing like that yet."

"What is it?" Jon's mom cleared her throat.

"Ok," He sighed giving me one last look before I nodded, "We're having twins."

The table fell silent. Like dead silent, everyone just looked at us. I was looking at all their shocked and confused faces which was almost hilarous. Almost

"Wait," Joe shook his head, "Say that again."

"I'm 6 weeks pregnant and it's twins," I smiled lightly, "I know it's so sudden but we are."

"Wow," was all either one of us heard.

That's pretty much how it went, I don't think anyone really said "congratulations" to us except Joel who seemed to be happy about it. It was weird it was like his family and the two people I considered to be the closest thing to family, were awkward about it. Especially since we were paying for lunch and everyone was going their seperate ways.

"I'll talk to them about it," Jon's hands rested on my hips, "Ok?"

"Ok," I nodded feeling his lips press against mine.

"Are you heading to Patrick's?"

"Yeah," I nodded, "Talia's meeting me there and Abby's probaby going to start calling to see where I am."

"Have fun," He smiled while I looked over his shoulder at the other girl, "Don't worry about her. She's an ex, but she means nothing to me."

"I'm not," My eyes flicked back to his, "I still don't trust her."

"Relax," He kissed me again then pulled back to smile, "You worry too much."

"I'm not worried."

"You're jealous?" Jonathan smirked.

"No," I looked back and forth but heard him chuckle.

"You have nothing to worry or be jealous about," He smiled again, "I love you. You're having my twins, I couldn't be happier."

"You better," I shot him a glare.

"I am," He wrapped his arms around me then heard his parents call him, "I'll see you later."

"I know."

He kissed me quickly again before turning to walk off, " Hey Jon."

"Yeah?" He looked back at me.

"I love you," I smiled at him, which earned a wider smile from him before he headed off with his parents.

I soon found my way back to Patrick's in which Talia had already beaten me there but it wasn't that big of a deal. I walked into the house to collaspe on the couch when I heard the two of them walk up to me.

"What's up, kid?" Abby asked while moving my feet and sitting next to me.

"Jon's out with his parents and an ex-girlfriend."

"An ex-girlfriend?" Abby raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah," I nodded with a sigh, "Some strawberry blond, girl named Sabrina. I don't trust her."

"But you trust Tazer, don't you?" Talia asked.

"Yeah but then they'll head back to his apartment, she'll be in my space, in our room, everywhere."

"You're paranoid," Talia smiled with a head shake.

"Am not, think about it," I looked at her.

"Then you know what we should do?" Abby smiled at me.

"Follow them around and watch her try to make moves on my boyfriend?"

"No," Abby shook her head, "Go shopping."

"I'm not in the mood to shop right now," I looked at the two of them as theire mouths fell open.

"What?" Talia questioned.

"Guys, I'm just tired too," I leant back in the chair, "Can't we just stay here and watch a movie or something?"

"Liar," Abby pointed at me, "You're just going to worry about Jonathan and then drive us insane."

"I will not," I shrugged.

"Admit it," Abby sat next to me, "You're jealous."

"No, I'm not."

"You are too," Talia smiled at me, "Admit it."

"I'm not jealous," I crossed my arms at the two of them but their look didn't change to which I rolled my eyes and sighed, "Ok, ok, so I'm jealous. There happy?"

"Yes. Now do you really want to stay home?" Abby smiled.

"Actually I could really go for a birthday cake milk shake," My smile cracked more, "And if we just happen to cross paths with Jonathan and this girl..."

"We'll toss you back into the car and speed off in the other direction," Abby shook her head.

"No fair," I pouted standing up, "But I still want that milkshake."

"Come on," Abby grabbed her keys, "I'll tell Patrick we'll be back later and we'll get you that milkshake."