The World Is Still Sleeping, While I Keep on Dreaming

It's The Truth

"Found it!" I shouted over to Sharpie as I crawled out from underneath the couch of his apartment.

"Found what?" He questioned since it was just the two of us right now.

"My cell phone charger," I stuck my tongue out at him, "I thought I'd lost it."

"I thought you were going to say something else," He shook his head.

"No, my mind is long gone and it's not coming back."

"Damn," He mumbled.

"As for the tape?" I sighed with a shrug, "Nope."

You heard that correctly, Sharpie knows. So does Abby and Kaner since we both figured we needed to tell them. Oh and Adam but since he's in Dallas, it's hard to get over and ask him or search his place but I highly doubt it's there. It's been four days since we figured it was missing but there was still no news of whether or not it was in the media. We didn't hear it on Access Hollywood or the 10 o'clock news so no news was always good news.

"At least you and Tazer aren't fighting anymore," He pointed out which earned a smile.

"For the time being," I tucked a piece of hair behind my ear. "I hate fighting with him but when he annoys me and everything, it's hard not to."

"I heard he talked about getting married."

"Can we not talk about that?" I questioned while starting to walk off.

"Ok, but you're going to have to talk about it sometime."

"Why does everyone want me to get married?" I rolled my eyes looking back at him. "Can't I just be happy I'm with him and having his baby which I still think is too early?"

"What are you so afraid of?" Patrick countered watching me. "It's not that bad being married."

"I'm not afraid."

"Yeah, ok," He rolled his eyes at me to pull me to the couch, "Come on, sit, talk. What's really bothering you?"

"The fact that I need to pack for this Christina tour and no one's letting me," I let my head fall to the side and looked up at him with my eyes.

"Blaze, come on."

"I just don't want to get married is all," I shrugged looking at him.

"You know that's not true," He nudged me lightly but my expression didn't change, "Blaze, seriously, you can tell me everything."

"Not real-" I started when my phone buzzed, "Hold that thought."

I looked down at my phone to see a new text from Gina which I slowly opened.

Chris needs to talk to you

Only in a highly public place.

It's important She texted back to which I rolled my eyes.

I'll be there in a few. Sharpie's coming with me.

I closed my phone to look at Patrick who was still waiting for me to answer but I gave him a smile.

"Come on, you're going with me to Empire."

"Why?" He questioned.

"Because Gina's working there and Chris needs to talk to me and I can't talk to him without someone being there or alone because of the restraining order."

"Take Tazer," He looked at me.

"Dude, I don't even want to talk to Chris. I'd rather get this done and over with," I stood up.

"I'll go," Patrick sighed but I knew there was going to be some but, "Only if tonight, you promise me you'll make a list of pros and cons of marrying Tazer."

"Fine," I sighed.

"And if the pros outweigh the cons," He smiled, "Which they will, you'll realize you belong with him."

Empire was busy. There were a ton of people but today was my off day today and I was spending the rest of my night at Patrick's with Jonathan. Sure we weren't going out and I was still making my list, but we were having a night in. One full of movies, pizza, almost like a party but not, if that makes sense.

Gina directed me back to the backroom, her still doing as little as possible after the accident in which I found Chris standing there, taking in things as Patrick followed directly behind me. I seen the aggrivated look in Chris's eyes that I wasn't alone but I didn't care, I'd rather not be alone with him.

"So, what do you want Chris?" I crossed my arms looking at him waiting for an answer. Yes I cared about him at the hospital, it's not like I was made of stone the entire time.

"This was dropped off at my front door a few days ago," He held up an envelope. "I had no idea what it was but I was given instructions to drop it to the media, the Chicao Tribune but for some reason, I found it a total invasion of privacy."

"What?" I questioned trying to figure out what it was as he handed me the envelope.

"Before you say anything, yes I watched it. I had no idea and as much as I don't think Toews is right for you-"

"That's your opinion," Patrick jumped in.

"As I was saying," Chris rolled his eyes, "You don't deserve to be put through that."

The small tape fell out of the envelope and landed in my hand, "Thanks."

"Don't mention it," He shrugged. "It's the least I can do."

"Why?"

"You didn't bring our shit into the public eye," He shrugged again, "Call it my good deed for you."

"Thanks," I smiled at him lightly.

I took the tape then headed back to the house in which I changed into some shorts and a Paramore shirt while putting on some All Time Low while sitting at the table before Jonathan got there to work on my list.

It's funny because on the cons side, the only thing that I could think about marrying him was that he annoys the crap out of me a lot of times and that we get on each other's nerves. Other than that, everything went on pros. Everything from him being hot, being helpful, his eyes, how he saved my life, how he listens most the time, caring-ness if that was even a word, his sense of humor, all that stuff.

"Looks like someone's going to marry him," Abby teased while looking over my shoulder then took a seat across from me.

"No," I rolled my eyes but she smirked at me, "What do you want?"

"See, Patrick was right."

"Yeah but he hasn't asked me to marry him," I sighed setting down the pen, "I mean, I guess I'm just nervous about settling down is all."

"You'll be fine," She smiled at me playing with her hair, "Hell, even Patrick annoys the hell out of me sometimes but I still love him."

"Yeah but you two don't fight like we do."

"Not that you haven't seen yet," She smirked, "Stick around and you'll see it eventually."

"Yeah sure," I chuckled when there was a knock at the door and Patrick went to get it.

Patrick let in Jonathan while I stood up from my spot along with Abby just as I walked up to Jonathan to wrap my arms around him, even though he was still carrying things.

"Hey," I smiled at him.

"Hey," He smiled once I broke away from him, "I bought you a smoothie."

"Blueberry and raspberry?" I questioned.

"Of course."

"I knew there was a reason I loved you," I smiled heading to the couch.

"I bring you smoothies?" He questioned, a smirk still playing on his face.

"That and because you're amazing," I smiled at him while he joined me on the couch.

"Someone's in a better mood than a few days ago," He relaxed on the couch.

"I am," I smiled at him, "I just realized some things, is that a problem?"

"No, not at all," He shook his head while I took a sip of the smoothie.

"Did you really buy me a ring?" I questioned looking at him out the corner of my eye.

"Um, well," He stammered.

"I'm not going to yell at you," I smiled at him.

"Maybe," He blushed.

"Aww, that's cute, you're blushing," I smiled at him but he just rolled his eyes. "But if you ever wanted to ask me, you'd be surprised at the answer."

"Are you saying you'd marry me?" Jonathan almost choked on the sip of smoothie that was in his mouth.

"Maybe," I smiled at him standing up, "But for now, I'm starving and apparently eating for three now, so I'm going to go order pizza."