The World Is Still Sleeping, While I Keep on Dreaming

Out From Under

It had been 3 hours since Jonathan stormed out. 3 hours of me spead out across the floor on my back, looking up at the ceiling, not making sense of anything that was being said to me.

That is until Patrick walked over to me.

"Tazer's at Seabs' house," He stood over me, "He's been there for the past three hours. Brent called and wanted to know what was going on."

"And?" I looked up at him.

"Go talk to him," Patrick rolled his eyes at me, "You still have a few hours left in this day to figure shit out with him."

"He won't talk to me."

"You won't know until you try."

"Yeah because he so wants to talk to a girl who cheated on him after figuring out she'd marry him."

"We all make mistakes," Patrick sighed, "So you can either get up and go over there and talk to him before you leave or you can sit here and stare at that ceiling all night."

"Thanks," I looked back at the ceiling, "I prefer to look at the ceiling."

"Blaze, get your pregnant ass up!" Patrick finally raised his voice just a bit.

"Wow, you're angry," I slowly moved to look at him.

"Yes," He sighed glaring at me, "because you and Tazer are so fucking annoying that the whole damned team realizes it now. You both are meant to be together and need to work out your shit before you drive us all crazy."

"Fine," I stood up slowly, "But when you're wrong, I'll so come back here and mop around more."

I found myself driving to Brent's with really no intent of making things better, not to mention I couldn't stop the shaking. I slowly knocked on the door to hear shuffling then finally Brent's body opened the door to look at me.

"Come in," He sighed opening his door to look at me.

"You're not pissed at me?" I asked hopefully.

"I'm trying to stay out of it but I know someone isn't being totally honest either."

"What are you talking about?" I questioned Brent.

"He's in the living room."

I nodded heading to the living room to find Jonathan sitting there, still pissed or something. I slowly made my way into the room, careful not to do anything to piss him off even more or something. I ended up leaning against the wall across from him while he still sat on the couch. His eyes were red, a bit puffy, yet he was still frustrated and I could tell just by the way he sat there.

"Hey," I smiled lightly at him to have his attention now on me. "I know you don't want to talk to me right now but I'm leaving tomorrow morning so I thought I'd say goodbye to you."

"Bye," He muttered in which I moved a bit closer.

"I do love you, you know that right?" I questioned moving towards the couch to take a seat next to him to pull my knees up to my chest. "I'm just stupid and selfish and stubborn."

"I love you too," He looked at the spot on the wall but I could hear the emotion in his voice. "Even with how pissed I am right now."

"Seabs said I wasn't the only one who wasn't being honest," I mentioned looking at him, "What's he mean by that?"

"I kissed Sabrina," He mentioned still not looking at me.

"What?" My mouth dropped open. "When?"

"That day you went to get a milkshake," He mentioned a smile tugging at the corner of his mouth, "I seen you that day. Following me with Abby and Talia only they didn't catch onto it."

"I knew I thought you seen me," My mouth dropped open.

"Yeah well anyway, she kissed me like 15 minutes before I seen you. I kissed her back for the first few seconds but then realized it was wrong."

"Why?" I swallowed hard, resting my chin on my knees.

"Everyone in my family told me you'd get rid of the baby and that you'd leave me. For some reason I listened to them which I knew was wrong," He turned his head towards me. "You're still having my babies right?"

"Of course," I smiled at him looking at him with a smile but my head was still on my knees. "They're a part of me now and I can't get rid of them in anyway."

"Thank you," He smiled to reach up for my fingers, slowly pulling my pinky down.

I felt that rush of electricity go through my body while his fingers ran across mine. It was like we knew things were going to get better again, it just had that bump in the road that liked to stand in the way every now and then.

"I've got to get home and finish packing," I smiled at him lightly.

"I know."

"So, I'll see you in two weeks," I stood up slowly as he watched me.

"Yeah."

"Bye Jonathan," I kissed him quickly to smile then headed towards the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A week. That's all it took to be on the Christina tour til I found a new job, one of which had me coming home early. I was actually stoked about this one but knew I had some convincing on my part to Jonathan about it.

I was greeted by a blast of warm air as I stepped off the plane and headed to the O'Hare terminal. It was actually a surprise to be coming home so I didn't bother calling anyone else. I took a cab back to Jonathan's house, taking my key out and being nervous about actually seeing him again.

I think I ran up the stairs to his door with my bags, faster than usual. I tried to hide my smile but my heart was beating fast. I could hear voices on the other side of the door but I ignored them then put my key in the lock to see Jonathan talking to Kaner in the kitchen over some small box or something they were looking at.

"Surprise!" I smiled as Jonathan jumped then looked at me.

"Blaze, what are you doing home?" Jonathan asked quickly turning around and sliding whatever it was over to Patrick.

"I know, I'm not supposed to be here for another week but I've got some amazing news," I smiled walking up to him to see he was still nervous.

"Really, because so does Jonny," Patrick smiled at him to which he shot him a glare.

"Dude, this is epic," I smiled taking his head to lead him over to the couch.

"So is what he has to tell you," Patrick sung earning another look from Jonathan which he just laughed off, "I'll leave it in your room."

"What's he talking about?" I questioned watching Patrick walk towards the door.

"Good luck, Jon," Patrick opened the door with a smile to leave.

"What's he mean?" I questioned again to which he shook his head.

"It's nothing," He looked back at me, "What's your news?"

"Well," I smiled at him almost bouncing out of my seat, "I was on the road with Christina in New York when I got to meet Enrique Iglesias, which was cool. But dude, Christina so pimped me out to him and now he wants me to come work for him as a chereographer and a dancer on a few of his songs this tour."

"That's." Jonathan smiled at me speechless, "Amazing. I'm so proud of you."

"I know right?" I smiled at him. "I so have to tell Talia and Abby and Sharpie then Adam. Plus tell Empire I won't be there for a while."

"I love you," Jonathan smiled at me then hugged me.

"Thanks. Now what did you have to tell me?" I questioned to which he shook his head.

"It's nothing," He smiled.

"But, you looked so determined to tell me."

"It can wait," He smiled lightly looking at my happy expression. "Why don't you go tell everyone else and then we'll go to dinner or something to celebrate?"

"You're ok with it?" I questioned.

"Yeah, I've got a few things to take care of here."

"Alright," I kissed him quickly. "I'll see you later."

I ran out of the room, leaving Jonathan alone on the couch who just hung his head. He slowly got up from his spot to walk to his bedroom to find that small box that he had been talking about with Patrick. Slowly opening it's blood red velvet lip, sat the newly fitted engagement ring that sparkled just the right way once the light hit it.

"Of course it can wait," He mumbled a sigh before placing the box in his pocket.