The World Is Still Sleeping, While I Keep on Dreaming

Let Me Think

"Tazer, do you have another girlfriend you're not telling me about?" I smirked while he fixed his hair in the mirror for the third time before the guys left.

"Yeah, didn't Talia tell you?" He smirked over at me, "We're secret lovers."

"Fuck you," I half glared at him while he chuckled and walked over to me.

"Relax, I'm just going out for a few drinks with the guys," He leant down to look in my eyes, "I'll be back before you know it."

"Promise?" I whispered while his lips were close to mine.

"I'll try to be home by 2," He kissed my lips quickly then backed away.

"What if I'm asleep by then?"

"I'll crawl into bed with you," He smirked still not moving from his spot, "You just have your girlie night with Abby and not worry too much."

"You're just so cute right now," I pouted.

"How cute?"

"If you get home early enough, I'll make it worth your while," I pleaded with him.

"Seriously?" He raised an eyebrow at me.

"Being pregnant messes with your hormones more than usual."

"As tempting as that sounds," Jonathan kissing me again, "I don't want to stay around and hear about flowers and bands and everything."

"Damn it," I mumbled to which he smirked then kissed my cheek.

"I love you."

"Love you too," I smiled.

"Tazer! Come on, she's not going to Antartica!" Sharpie yelled which I smirked.

"You better go," I felt his body heat leave me, "You still owe me a night since you never did give that to me after you asked the questioned."

"Don't worry, I've got something planned."

"Like?" I questioned while he stood up.

"Can't tell you everything," He smiled again then headed to the door.

I watched as he walked out the door with the rest of the guys while I looked back at Abby.

"He does know we're not going to talk about flowers and dresses, right?" She raised an eyebrow at me.

"No, but let him think that," I smirked getting up from the couch to put my All Time Low DVD into the player then sitting back at the couch to lean back on it.

"I just can't believe you're actually going to marry him," Abby smiled at me.

"Why?"

"Well you've been engaged once and since that turned out so badly, I didn't expect you to want to again," She shrugged.

"I swore to myself I wouldn't but there's something different about Jon, you know."

"Yeah, he's serious yet puts up with you," She smirked causing me to shove her.

"Shut up."

"Speaking of exs though," She started, "Have you heard anything from Chris or Gina lately?"

"No," I picked up the remote to start the concert footage, "I don't know if Gina moved to Jersey yet or not. I haven't even been to Empire in a while, things have been so hectic."

"I sure hope she's ok," Abby shrugged.

"She should be," I nodded looking towards the screen, "I think he changed just to piss me off or something."

"Sorry about that."

"It's fine," I shook my head then thinking to change the subject, "You know I hope I have a girl and a boy. Because of I do, I'm so naming the girl Jasey, and the boy Alexander."

"I'm not sure Jon will like that," Abby smirked at me.

"He'll deal," I smiled back at her, sticking out my tongue, "Besides I don't he'll mind."

"You're crazy," Abby shook her head with a smile.

"I know," I smirked at her to finish watching the DVD then ended up watching Big Time Rush on Nick since it was like a marathon or something. Either way, I was so enjoying the show even if it was meant for kids. Hell, I still watched iCarly since Spencer was hilarous and sorta cute.

It was like 2 am when the 5 guys stumbled into the house, I was still intent on watching Big Time Rush but I could tell Abby was starting to fall asleep. She noticed Patrick and got up to help him put Duncan and Seabs into the guest room, along with helping Adam. Jonathan was actually the least drunk as he walked over to me to sit on the edge of the couch.

"What are you watching?" He questioned not believing that I was watching something like this.

"Ssh, James and Kendall are amazing and Carlos," I smiled at him but kept my eyes on the TV, "And Logan, can't forget him either."

"Think you can pause your drooling to talk a bit?" He questioned which I broke my attention from the show.

"I'm not drooling," I half glared at him.

"Yeah and I'm not turned on by you dancing," He rolled his eyes.

"Ok, so James and Kendall are cute," I shrugged, "So?"

"So, do you have time to talk?"

"Sure," I nodded, "Go ahead."

"Alone," He mentioned as I stood up from my spot to walk with him to my room.

I closed the door behind me quickly to turn to look at him. He slowly sat on my bed while I took a seat at my desk chair, half swivling in it while I waited for him to speak.

"So, I know you're sketchy on total commitment," He started while playing with his fingers.

"I said yes, didn't I?" I questioned.

"You did," He smiled quickly, "And I'm happier than hell about that since I thought you'd say no."

"Surprise," I smiled at him.

"But I was wondering since I hate wondering about if you're ok or not, I was thinking maybe you'd move in with me?" He let out in a rush as I looked at him.

"When?" I raised an eyebrow at him not wanting to jump into things.

"I was thinking after pre-season, maybe a little bro so we can get used to it but give each other space," He shrugged, "I mean you already have a key to my place."

"Will you be pissed if I ask you to let me think about it?" I questioned looking at him.

"How long?"

"Just a day," I shrugged, "I just need some time to weigh my options, listen to that little voice in my head."

"Called Adam Burish?" Jonathan questioned with a smirk.

"Yeah."

"No offense but is he really the person you should be going to?"

"He may not be the most stable person in a relationship or whatever but he gives good advice when it comes to me not being stupid," I smiled at him to see him nod a bit, "I promise you, just a day. I'll tell you by," I looked at the look to notice it was closer to three, "10 tomorrow night. I may even before."

"Ok," He accepted my answer with a half smile.

I slowly moved off the chair to crawl over to my bed to him, "Now, if you're not too busy-"

"What?" He questioned looking at me.

"I want you naked and on top of me?"

"Can I think about it?" He smirked while I moved past him to rest my head on my pillows, "Give me a day?"

"Fine," I smirked back at him, "You'll just have to deal with me being here, alone, really wanting you til you decide."

"Actually," He smirked slowly starting to get up, "I've had kinda a long day. Maybe I should get some sleep."

"Sleep here," I smirked at him tugging on his hand, "I promise I don't bite. Much at least."

Jonathan smirked before giving into me, slowly letting our clothes fall into a pile next to the bed. I fell asleep with his arms around me, his breath on my neck while the rest of the early morning hours wasted away. It wasn't until around 7:30 that I heard my door creak and open with a flood of light then footsteps towards me.

"Blaze," Adam whispered with a smile on his face, "Come on, get up."

"What?" I yawned to see Sharpie standing in the door.

"What's spending time with me without pulling pranks on everyone with Sharpie?" He smirked, then watched my smile spread wider.

"Be quiet, don't wake him up," I whispered looking back at Jonathan who had a nice mark on his shoulder from me.

"What'd you do?" Sharpie questioned with a smirk, "It looks like you tried to eat him."

"Shut up," I pulled a hoodie on over my body and some pajama pants, "I'll meet you two downstairs."

"What about him?" Adam pointed.

"Who said he was immune to pranks?" I smirked walking to the bathroom.