The World Is Still Sleeping, While I Keep on Dreaming

Make Me Move

Adam went home after his week visit. Pretty much, he had me pranking Jonathan by moving things around in his apartment, redecorating with crazy party decorations and just stupid things. Things that he would get half annoyed with but still laugh about.

All in all, it was a good visit but now I half missed him. Plus I was also making a big decision, this morning.

I finally decided to move in with Jonathan, slowly mind you. Half of my stuff was here but the other at Patrick's still. We came to an agreement to see what it would be like living together for a while, make sure we didn't kill each other or anything before I moved all my stuff into his apartment.

Just as he brought another box into his apartment, he sat it down than wrapped his arms around my waist.

"So you're finally moved in?"

"Well half," I leant back in his arms more to get comfortable, "Half my stuff is still at Sharpie's just in case you piss me off too damn much."

"It works," He chuckled looking at the boxes around us.

"God, we have to unpack and I'm just so tired and hungry, I don't want to," I sighed.

"How about you go rest a bit and I'll go pick up some food?"

"You don't mind?" I looked back at him.

"Of course not," He smirked then kissed me, "I'll be gone maybe half an hour."

"Ok," I nodded with a smile as he broke away from me to grab his keys then head out the door.

Jonathan headed to the store while I stayed at home. A few of Chris's teammates were in town to help him move Gina's stuff into his place but I only knew that since AJ told me the other night. As Jonathan was walking, he just happened to get stopped by Mike Richards before he left.

"You're dating Blaze Chasez, aren't you?" Mike questioned.

"Engaged," Jonathan nodded, "Why?"

"Did she tell you everything about her and Chris?"

"Yeah, it's why she took out a restraining order on him," Jonathan nodded trying to figure out how he knew.

"But did she tell you everything?"

"Look, dude, I don't know-"

"He's changed now but this is something you should probably know," Mike sighed looking at him,"Have you ever noticed that scar on her left side, just below her rib cage? It might be fading but it's about 4 inches long?"

"Yeah," Jonathan drew out since he had seen it before.

"She invited me and my girlfriend over for dinner after a practice. She was in the kitchen cooking and Chris was late coming home as usual," He paused for a second then continued, "Nothing seemed wrong at he time but then it lead to the fighting and then her rushing out of the kitchen."

"What happened?" Jonathan already knew what probably did but didn't want to jump to conclusions.

"Chris cut her open," Mike looked down, "He stabbed the knife in and pulled down."

"What?" Jonathan's eyes went wide.

"I just wanted to her to know that I'm so sorry I never did anything to stop him or help her when I should've."

"Why are you telling me this now?" Jonathan half glared at him.

"Because you should know the main reason she hates Chris. She could take the punches and maybe forgive him for that but what he did that night, she could never forgive."

"But Gina?" Jonathan gasped.

"She's fine," He shook his head, "I still can't figure out why it's different for her when he put Blaze through hell and back."

"I still don't know why you're telling me this. It's not like I'm going to get upset with her."

"Because you have the balls to stand up to Chris," Mike looked down, "You stepped in and helped her, without thinking about anything twice. It was something I couldn't do, I was afraid if I did, he would hurt her more or me."

"I see," Jonathan nodded.

"I just feel so bad that I never said anything."

"I'm sure she doesn't hate you."

"Could you tell her, that I said hey?"

"Yeah of course," He smiled.

"Thanks," He smiled back.

A couple hours later, Jonathan came back to the apartment and I was watching some random dance video, watching the choreography when I heard the door open and the sound of bags rustling.

"Hey," I looked back at him to see him walk past the kitchen, "How was shopping?"

"Interesting," He sighed then walked out towards me to kiss me on the lips, "You're still here."

"Duh, where else would I go?" I smirked looking back at the dance steps.

"Home?" He shrugged still standing behind me.

"I am home, dork," I shook my head but he didn't move, "Are you going to loom over my shoulder the entire night?"

"You didn't ask why it was interesting?"

"Ok, Captain Serious, why was shopping interesting?" I turned to look at him.

"I ran into Mike RIchards since Chris is moving this weekend."

"Oh," I nodded not getting where he was going with this, "And?"

"Well, he's sorry he never said anything," Jonathan looked at me seriously.

"Oh," I shook my head looking away from him, "I don't hate him."

"Blaze," Jonathan sighed jumping over the back of the couch to sit next to me, "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because I half brought it on myself. I pushed him," I shrugged, "Maybe too far and he took his anger out on my side."

"But he stabbed you," Jonathan whispered.

"You don't think I know?" I half raised my voice a bit, "I'm the one who sees the fucking scar every day."

"Hey," Jonathan took my hands in his, "Hey, it's ok."

"It was a nightmare," I felt tears sting in my eyes, "One of the darkest things he's ever done. I should've told you but I hate going back to that day."

"You really are damaged aren't you?" He smirked running his thumb across the back of my hand.

"Yeah," I smiled lighly as his fingers played with the band on my finger.

"It doesn't matter," Jonathan moved my hand up to look at the gems sparkling, "You see this?"

"It's just a ring."

"Ring or not, I love you and I'm willing to deal with anything that comes my way with you."

"I love you too," I smiled to feel his lips press against mine.

"Feel like eating?"

"Duh," I smirked as he helped me up from the couch.

The two of us sat down to eat something that he cooked up quickly then talked around the table for a bit. I was playing with my spoon in the bowl of fried ice cream when a thought crossed my mind. It was crazy but when have I had a normal rational thought in my head.

"Hey, you know what would be totally crazy yet spontaneous?" I smirked towards Jonathan who took a sip off his coke.

"What?"

"If we so ran off and got married," I smiled at him which he just about choked at hearing those words.

"You mean elope?" He wiped the corners of his mouth.

"Well, sorta," I shrugged, "we have made any actual plans and we both know how much we hate stress and everything."

"You do realize what you're saying don't you?" He gave me a serious look.

"Yeah."

"You're saying that right here, right now, you're devoting yourself to me, making that huge commitment," He added which I nodded, "Something you weren't so sure about not that long ago."

"I know," I nodded with a smile, "But think about it. It's bold, daring, exciting-"

"So many people would be mad at us," He added.

"We'll tell a few people," I shrugged, "Come on, tell I'm not crazy."

"No, you're crazy," He sighed shaking his head.

"But?" I smirked at him.

"Can't I just have sex with you tonight?" Jonathan tried to reason which I smirked.

"You so just avoided my question."

"You didn't really ask one."

"Well played," I nodded at him.

"You didn't answer mine." He countered.

"Sex with you? I'd be even crazier if I said no," I smirked at him.

"I'd knew you'd like that answer," He smiled slowly standing up.

"But still, I want to know-" I started while he bit his lip.

"It's really really tempting but I want it to be special for you."

"Aww," I smiled at him, "That's so sweet."

"Besides, I think it's just your hormones talking," He smirked pulling me up from the chair and into him.

"You would, Tazer."

"By the way when's your next appointment?"

"Next week, Wednesday at like 10," I thought for a second on the time exactly, "You coming with me?"

"Of course," He smiled then pressed his lips to mine, "You going to bed?"

"It's early," I looked at the clock behind him to see it was only 7 or so now."

"So?" He shrugged, "Who said anything about sleep?"

"Me, since I've got to help Talia with her party tomorrow," I started walking towards the bedroom.

"Which is why I rented movies for us to watch in bed together," He followed me.

"I'm not watching dirty movies," I smirked.

"So not what I meant," He shook his head, "So we can cuddle after."

"Are you always going to be that serious?" I turned to look at him, stopping by his bedroom door, a smirk tugging at my lips.

"Are you always going to be such a tease?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Oh, you haven't seen anything yet," I giggled pulling him into his bedroom by the shirt and shutting the door behind him.