The World Is Still Sleeping, While I Keep on Dreaming

Not So Good Visit

"So Tazer's parents are coming in for the holiday?" asked Talia.

"Yeah, like two days before Christmas."

"Nervous?" She smirked.

"A little, I mean the last time I talked to them was when we went to Canada and then I don't think it set in that I was pregnant with his twins."

"That'll be interesting," Abby smirked.

"Yeah and the fact that they're kicking now."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah," I smiled at Abby, "Last night, felt like I was their kick drum but still."

"That's so cool," Talia smiled at me.

"It is, just I wish I was having them already."

"Don't worry it'll happen," Abby smiled , "But for now, I need to find something to Patrick."

The three of us walked around finding pretty much all our Christmas presents and everything. William had been texting me about spending some time with him and the band for the holiday which I accepted, even making me happier that he wanted me to bring Jonathan.

"So are you headed back to the apartment?" I asked Talia and Abby.

"We'll both be there in about an hour," Abby smiled.

"Yeah, gotta go change before coming back to your place."

"Who's all going to be there?" asked Abby.

"Just you guys, both Patricks, um Seabs,Duncs, Hammer, and I think that's all for now. Just to hang out for drinks."

"The guys weren't bringing their girlfriends?" Talia questioned.

"Not sure," I shrugged, "But sorta hope they do."

"Don't we all," Abby smiled as she hugged me, "See ya in a bit."

"Right?" I smirked then headed up to the apartment carrying some things.

It felt like forever carrying some of the stuff but luckily for me, the bags they were in hide what I had found today. As I waited for the elevator, I watched the numbers, half cheery about tonight since it was going to be fun and totally relaxing until Jonathan's parents came in tomorrow.

Finally stepping out of the elevator, I made it to the door, punched in the security code then unlocked the door.

"Hey J," I mentioned setting some things down, "I've still got a few things to bring in from the car if you wanna help me get them."

"Um, Blaze," Jonathan spoke quietly.

"I know it's a lot but-"

"Blaze," Jonathan cleared his throat when I finally looked up at him to see a not so happy look on his face.

"What?"

"You're parked in your normal spot, right?" Kaner asked taking my keys from me as I gave him a strange look, "It's no biggie."

"Thank you," I smiled at him then it faded as I looked back at Jonathan, "Jonathan, what's going on?"

"Well, I tried calling you but my phone was charging and well-"

"Well what?" I questioned then I heard it, the sound that made my heart stop.

"Blaze!"

I heard the sound of my mom run up to me then hug me, a smile plastered on her face like she actually meant the affection she was showing me.

"Oh my god, you look so pretty," She looked me up and down, "a bit big but still."

"It's because I'm pregnant," I glared at her.

"Aww, Chris is going to be a dad?" She smiled at me.

"Yes but not with me," I glared at her still.

"What?" She questioned, smile still there.

"I'm not with that asshole anymore."

"Watch your mouth, child," She gave me a look, "Chris is a great man."

"No, he-"

"This thing with Jonathan is just a fling," She waved her hand not looking at me but my eyes shot flames at her, "You'll see."

"Where's dad?" I questioned crossing my arms.

"Oh, he just ran up to the store with Chris," She smiled walking into our kitchen, "they'll both be back soon."

"I see," I looked towards Jonathan, "Can I talk to you in the bedroom?"

Jonathan followed me into the bedroom as I closed the door behind me. He knew I was pissed.

"I'm sorry, I tried to stop them-" He started.

"He fucking can't be here because of the restraining order," I glared at him, feeling tears in my eyes and a bit of fear.

"I know and I showed it to your parents, Chris even tried to protest, but your mother insisted that you're being ridicolous about this whole thing."

"Don't call her that," I snapped as he walked up to me to rub his hands up and down my arms.

"Hey, it'll be ok, promise," He kissed me lightly, "They're staying at a hotel and will be gone tonight. As for Chris, all our friends are going to be around and you'll be fine."

"Cross your heart?" I questioned looking up at him.

"I swear," He kissed me, "Please don't be mad at me."

"I'm not mad at you," I half pouted, "I just wish they weren't here, they did a good job of not being here for a long time now."

"Can you at least be sorta nice?" He questioned, "Don't make me sic Kaner or Sharp on you."

"For you," I nodded as he pulled me into a hug, "Doesn't mean I'm going to like it though."