The World Is Still Sleeping, While I Keep on Dreaming

Christmas Eve Part II

Sitting with Jonathan didn't last that long since the doorbell rang and we both got up, me heading to the bathroom as Jonathan opened the door. What can I say? I had to pee, but I did come back out to see his parents back, then Kaner with his family who happened to be in town this year for Christmas.

The smell of pizza filled the air, just as the doorbell rang again, this time I went to get it. Opening the door slowly, I smiled to see William standing there with a smile plastered to his face and of course the cookies he said he'd bring.

"Merry Christmas," He smiled.

"Come on, we were just going to eat," I pulled him inside.

William took his coat off as all the eyes in the room fell on him. Not that it was threatening or anything but still, I owed them an explanation of who he is.

"Everyone this is William Beckett, William this is everyone, well almost everyone," I smiled at him.

"Hey," He waved shyly.

"Come on, no one bites," I smirked at him pulling him into the kitchen.

"Except Blaze," Kaner mumbled.

"Hey!" I blushed, "I do not."

"I think Johnny begs to differ," He smirked.

"Oh shut up Patrick," I rolled my eyes to look back at William, "Just ignore him."

"I kinda know you're a biter," He smirked as I punched him in the arm to hear an awkward silence.

"Anyways," I tried to block that part out, "Who wants hot chocolate?"

William went to sit with everyone else as I got hot chocolate, only to be joined by Jonathan.

"What'd he mean by that?" Jonathan whispered.

"Nothing," I shook my head, "He's a joker."

"Blaze-" Jonathan gave me a look.

"Can we not talk about this here?" I pushed a piece of hair behind my ear.

"Fine," He sighed as I handed him a mug then kissed him lightly on the lips.

"It's Christmas Eve, be happy."

"I am," a light smile cracked his face.

"Good," I smiled at him following him back to the living room.

I sat on Jonathan's lap after he made sure everyone had their hot chocolate. I slowly enjoyed a piece of pizza as David channel surfed for something interesting to watch. He ended up finding The Santa Clause which was always one of my favorite newer movies to watch ever since I was a kid.

"So Blaze," David started.

"What?" I looked over at him.

"How come everyone is trying to figure out who you are now?" He asked sitting back in the chair he was in.

"Meaning?" I questioned looking at him.

"Well it's been on everyone celebrity news thing lately," Erica added.

"Erica," Patrick stopped her but it didn't help that feeling in the pit of my stomach.

"It's just cause I'm engaged to one of the hottest hockey players ever," I smirked kissing Jonathan on the cheek.

"Smooth," William smirked.

"I know I can talk my way out of anything," I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Really?" Jonathan looked at me.

"Yeah," I shrugged, "Remember the other day when I needed extra flour for my baking and I would've gone but I managed to get out to do it..."

"I thought it was just me being nice," He smirked at me.

"No, you really didn't want to go in the first place," I looked at him.

"Welcome to marriage," Patrick's dad joked, earning a slight glare from the future in laws, and of course his wife.

"Hey, anyone need anything?" I questioned slowly getting up from his lap, "I'm starving."

"I'll come with you," William smiled.

"Me too," Erica smiled.

"Better get used to that," Patrick chuckled at Jonathan, "That girl's just going to keep eating and eating-"

"Kaner, I can still hear you!" I glared at him.

"You know I'll baby sit your twins," He gave me a bright smile.

"Yeah and that's what scares me," I mumbled as they went to talking and I grabbed some more pizza.

"You two are so cute," Erica smiled.

"Thanks," I half blushed.

"Still," She shrugged, "I wanna know what it was like spending all that time with Quinn Allman."

My heart stopped as I looked at her, shaking my head, but knew it was already too late and Jonathan could hear from his spot on the sofa. Let's just say this night that was supposed to be fun and romantic might've just took a turn for the worst.